Status: IN the making

Pink and Plastic, What Else Is There to It?

Memories

My usual emotions and motherly instincts to take care of my so called dearest friend faded, i was beyond pissed. She ruined my life...wait....she ruined the life she built for me one that i didnt even want in the first place, so what the hell am i upset about?

Now is the time to go back to and take control, I was steaming finally i was in my comfort zone my room, it was messier than i remembered. I decided that it was best that i cleaned it before my mom came home and completely barked, starting with my floor i grabbed my old pink and purple knapsack that i use to carry all the time throwing it to the side then a glass breaking sound came from it.

Curious i went to it and began rummaging in it, a picture frame, three kids sat me the only one smiling on a log by now in high school. It was my friends from elementary school, bill and tom, they were twins about my age but i think i was a month or two younger. They lived next door to me, i think they still do...i smiled at how happy we were, boy i was young.

My hair was still bright red but way shorter than it is now, I'll never forget that day....Their father Jorg is a coworker with my dad they are really good friends, this was around the time when Kat had first lost her mom and i use to do nothing but mope around...come home do homework may watch some tv then my room i went.

Daddy said it wasnt healthy for a 10 year old to be doing so me being a tomboy at the time he didnt see any harm with setting up a play date with me and the twins. The first few times were awkward i really didnt want to do much, but one day our parents decided to take us to the creek to go fishing, I had to admit it was funny especially considering that i was the only girl there and i was catching majority of the fish it was hilarious.

That's why in the picture im in the middle holding my big fish on my hook smiling brightly at my catch, Bill on my left tear streaks staining his face because he had got some seaweed wrapped around his ankles eyes rimmed red frown plastered on his face, tom on my right with a mad face he was soaked because he once had a fish and his line got stuck and he went to go and try and catch the fish with his hands and slipped and fell in. Hmmm memories that was hilarious that became some of my best friends but we lost touch when Kat came back.

I kinda felt bad i deserted them especially since months later their parents divorced and they had to move, staring at the frozen memory i thought since i needed a new begining why not reconnect?

''Daddy'' i ran down stairs scanning for my dad....

''In here sweethart'' i heard his low voice from the basement, he was louging in his favorite battered down recliner that mom so desparately tries to make him throw away but of course he refuses or it still wouldnt be right where it was now.

''Do you remember Mr. Kaulitz and his two twin sons?'' He nodded waiting for me to further the conversation...

''I was wondering do you rememeber what ever happened to them? his eyebrow cocked...

''Im not sure i know that his wife Simone and him broke up a couple years before you went to the fifth grade....he visits the boys every now and again, they live about four blocks from us'' he rubbed at his five o'clock shadow that was clearly a day overdo.

''Perfect thank you daddy'' i kissed him and went to find my old friends.

Sprinting i made to their house in less than 10mins, It was a small house a brown wooden door adorned the front entrance a ''PLEASE KNOCK DOORBELL BROKEN'' i rapped softly small noises erupted from the other side...

''Hello how may i help you'' a woman about in her forties answered she has reddish brown hair that was cut into a bob that met her chin...

''Mrs.Kaulitz? I'm looking for bill and tom'' i squeaked

''No dear please call me Mrs.Trumper'' she smiled as she corrected me....damnit i shunned myself of course she would remarry its been about 8 years, she welcomed me in and called the boys down stairs, sitting down on the love seat that was placed so nicely at the coffee table. 2 minutes later two people strolled down the steps and in front of me...whoa what the fuck am i at the wrong house?....i looked double time...one was taller than the other raven black hair that hung down his back his beautiful jaded eyes traced with dark black makeup perfect manicured nails skinny jeans and leather jacket that hugged his body.

The other one a smidge shorter baggy clothes basketball hat light honey brown eyes, dirty blonde dreads tightly postioned under the hat and through the back whole....man they were way different back then they were actually twins now i dont know if its legal to even claim them as identical, the akward silence was soon broken when i saw the -AND YOUR HERE BECAUSE?- playing on both of their faces...

''Hmmm hi i know you may not rememeber me but you two where my best friends back in elementary school'' i started meekly.

''I would certainly keep someone as beautiful as you in the back of my head as one of my best memories'' Tom replied kissing my hand...

''Whats your name?'' Bill questioned

''Isabella Santos''....

''Izzy bear?" Bill looked at tom excitedly, i smiled at his happiness i forgot that they were the ones that started that nickname Kat just continued it....

''Yes billa its me look'' i shoved the picture in tom's hands....Bills nose scrunched up

"why am i crying?"....

''You dont remember? tom was teasing you because when we went out you were scared that snakes was gonna get you so when you werent looking Tom picked up some seaweed and scared you?" i giggled.

Bill punched tom in the arm now remembering.

''Your such an asshole Tom.'' chuckling himself......

''But haha your all wet so nananana ''bill teased

Tom rolled his eyes changing the subject topics he turned to me observing me....

''So what happened to you? cause im liking the transformation'' he licked his lips...oh god now is when i wished he still thought i had cooties...

''Oh yea this...Kat sucked me in and turned me to one of her projects...i always missed you guys'' letting go of my wrong doing....

''Well to be honest we thought you hated us...things got worse once we lost your friendship with our parents divorce and all'' tom solemnly said making me feel like dirt what the hell have i became..?

''Well we are glad to have you back IzzyBear'' bill chirped

Hm touching we embraced each other in a hug and i felt sincerely happy for once...for the rest of the day we relaxed and played wrestling on the play station. Then when my hands cramped...we watched old movies and looked at old pictures from when they were little bill frowned of the ones when they were dressed alike i laughed maybe it is better that they have their own style now.

The smile that played on my lips was finally real and i enjoyed it.....My life as her robot was ending now...I Isabella deserve real friends and they are it.
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW so cute sorry it took so long for me to get to them but i hope you like it plz....subscribe,comment...thankies