Status: IN the making

Pink and Plastic, What Else Is There to It?

Things are often ended

I was serious when i said i wanted a new start, no i didn't want to completely erase Kat but i just needed a little break.

So for the last week and a half Ive been preoccupied with bill and tom not always at the same time because tom always had some saucy date so it was usually just me and billa.
I turned off my phone and told my parents if they ever needed me to just call Bills house. It was fun, I started to grow a little crush on him he's so sweet. He is just like me but different all at the same time...but i don't think I'm his type so i left that thought alone, he was in the kitchen making popcorn, i sat in the living room playing with my thumbs.

Somehow he had suckered me into watching some weird movie with this scary looking guy David Bowie, bill claims that he is the reason why he's so him now..

''IZZybear are you ready?'' he jumped in the chair beside me with a bowl full of popcorn in his hand. I giggled the impact from the jump cause the popcorn to fall out the bowl and into weird places...including in his hair.

''BAHAHAHAHAHAHA aw billa'' i cackled eating some that fell in his hair...he played like he was hurt.

''Maybe i should learn to be a little less hyper when there's food in my hands'' he exclaimed eating some that fell on the couch.

''Its ok lets just watch this movie Kay''? i smiled

''OOOHHHH Izzy you will love it David bowie is so beyond awesome'' boy i loved it when bill got excited he looked like he was five years old.

''Calm down and lets watch''i snickered, bill pressed play and the movie began what a perfect day stress free...

********************************
KATS...P.O,V
I was pissed that my best friend no my sister/twin was hanging out with these dorks, these nobodies bill and his brother tom!! What was so special about them that she wanted to spend all of her time with them and not us (the barbies) or better yet me the lead "barbie" as everyone called me. It was time to end it right now.

"c'mon" i said to the other two girls in this so called group, holly the silly red head who i called my friend and allyssa the one who sucks up to me.

"we're going to get our girl back, we're gonna get our girl back or either disown her" i said to them as i got up and they followed behind me.

Everyone stared knowing something was about to happen...we got to where her and those boys sat

"Bella" i said getting her attention, she looked up at me

"oh hi Kat what's going on?" she asked

"Wat's going on?" i repeated "you know damn well Wat's going on!! Why are u hanging with these nobodies and not us we're your friends!!" i said

"they're my friends too" she said standing up.

"you cant be friends with these sprags unless u are one" i argued

"well maybe i am one" she argued back.

We stared at each other for a minute, everything silent until she spoke

"you know Kat---" she started but i interrupted

"you can no longer call me Kat its katora to you" i said

"well u know What katora i would rather be a sprag with people who are real than be a plastic barbie and hang with fakes...look What happened to u, u were never like this!" she said

"like What" i said daring her to say it"

"...a bitch!!!" she said harshly to me, everyone in the cafe gasped no one had ever talked to a barbie like that

"i miss my twin...the one who had a heart but was also mean when she needed to be, the one i love where is she?!" she said.

What she said hurt but i had a rep so i kept my composure.

"u are no longer a popular, u will be treated and looked at like a sprag and don't ever talk to me or us again!! u are disowned!!" i said.

Jaws dropped as i said these words people looked at the situation in disbelief.

"lets leave the hobknocking sprag & her sprag friends to their shitty activities" i said as i led the way out of the cafe.

I turned around to see Bella standing where she was, looking at me with tears forming in her eyes. I looked away unable to stare at her sadness, i felt the familiar sting of tears but wiped them away.

*What have i done? pushed away my twin Cause she wanted to hang out with people who treated her better than i did & who were better friends* it shouldn't have happened but the damage is done, no going back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here you are.....this will be the last chapter until i get comments and subscriptions I'm feeling a little discouraged if u want more just plz comment.

thank you
```````````````
Katora's p.o.v. by meee katora or ErelaReidGubler09!!:D