Status: still searching for inspiration..

Peccato Il Mio Piccolo Dolce (My Sweet Little Sin)

Stupid Brain

Image

After Alec and I had packed for our one month trip to the Philippines, I hurried to the reception area and looked at Gianna.

"Gianna, what time is our flight?" I asked.

"Any time, princess. You're taking the private jet." Gianna answered politely.

"Cool. Alec! Let's go now!" I said and ran to my room and dragged my Louis Vuitton carry-on bag.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming." Alec answered and hauled my three luggage bags easily in one hand.

"C'mon, c'mon!" I said happily and clapped my hands as I ran up to the main entrance of the castle.

"We'll see you guys in a month!" I said aloud and then face-palmed. It was only 11 AM.

"What is it now?" Alec asked.

"Sun's still up. Damn it." I grumbled.

"Check again." Alec said and I opened the door. It was pretty overcast. Awesomeness!

"Why is it overcast? Am I going to get the car or are you going to get it?" I asked him and he huffed playfully and dropped our bags on the floor before he disappeared. After a few seconds, the familiar Bugatti Veyron pulled up in front of the castle. People ogled at it and I rolled my eyes.

***

During the ten minute drive to the airport, I did nothing but figure out how to tie my Taylor Swift 'Fearless' leather bracelet. (A/N: I have one in black! And it's very confusing to tie.)

"We're here." Alec stated as he parked the car.

"GAH! You destroyed my concentration! Now you tie it!!!" I said and pushed my wrist up to Alec's face as I held up the leather bracelet in my right hand.

"That's just your excuse because you don't know how to tie this thing." He laughed and tied the bracelet around my wrist in one swift motion.

"Shut up." I said and yanked my arm back. He grinned a cheesy grin and I had to resist the urge to kiss him.

Shut the fuck up, brain! He's your best friend. Remember what happened last time? You don't want that to happen, do you?

But! I love him!

I said shut the fuck up! I'm the one who owns this body. So you have to obey me.

But, I'm the one who CONTROLS this body. So, technically, you have to obey me.

I'm gonna have to get you removed.

If you get me removed, you'll die. Stupid.

I hate youuuu!

"Earth to Lyric... Lyric, are you there?" Alec asked and waved a hand in front of my face. I blinked back to reality and he started laughing hysterically.

"What is it now?" I asked him through narrowed eyes.

"You were mumbling incoherent responses... AGAIN." Alec burst out laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, unlike some people.. I have the ability to talk to my brain." I said in a smart-ass tone. He laughed even harder. If that was even possible.

"You mean inanimate objects?" He asked through his laughing fit.

"Damn you." I grumbled.

"I already am." He answered in his smart-ass tone that was soooo very freaking sexy.

WAIT! WAIT! Not you again! Get out of my head!

You idiot, no matter how hard I try, I can never ever get out of your head. Unless you get me removed.

Fine, fine... stay there in my head but please tune it down with the SEXY thoughts of Alec.

I'll try..

"Ergh! Let's just go.." I said and gave him a shove. He started laughing aloud as we exited the car.

"What's so funny now?" I asked him as I leaned against the car.

"Nothing.. it's just... you make me feel so human. So insanely human. You give me back the emotions I thought I had lost all those years ago. You make me act very naturally; not so formal or so fake. Natural." He said and cornered me against the car. He pressed his body against mine and my brain started to turn on me. It flashed me some very provocative images of me and Alec which half of me wanted to do.. while the other half.. wasn't sure on what to do.

"You make me feel human emotions.. you make me feel special, Lyric." He said and I felt his minty breath on my lips. He removed his hands from the car and placed those on my hips. Then, he pressed his pelvis against mine. I had to resist the urge to moan at the sudden contact.

"I make you feel horny?" I asked breathlessly and trailed the tip of my index finger from his shoulder to his forearm. He shuddered and I smiled against his shoulder.

"Yes, that, too." He whispered and I cursed my brain for even thinking of saying a phrase such as 'I make you feel horny?'.

I thought I told you to keep it low profile? Damn! I'm in trouble now. Dad won't be happy if he finds out that Alec and I got caught having sex in my car in the airport's parking building.

You want to have sex with him. I thought that I'd help you out.

That's it.. I'm officially a mentally deranged person.

I agree.

"Alec.." I murmured against his shoulder..
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhh! What the hell is Lyric going to say? Should she tell Alec to stop or to go on? hmmm.... you decide... PLEASE place some comments in the comment page. I really need to see some comments so that I know what you guys think about this story.

--Jen_Bright ♥♥♥