Status: In Progress

Caged

Gravity.

Waking up what seemed like only moments later, Brian smiled down at the sleeping form of his lover in his arms.

The most that the older boy could ask was that Zacky not wake up entirely too sore; both boys had more than enjoyed themselves, and the last thing that Brian wanted was for Zacky to wake up in agony.

But for now, his breathing was calmed, comfortable as he rested against his lover’s chest.

As Brian glanced up, out the window, he realized that night had fallen; they had virtually slept the day away. It had to be nearly one in the morning.

Still, as he gazed toward the younger man once again, tracing his moon-kissed features with the chocolate brown orbs he called eyes, Brian felt as though he were wide awake.

All of the previous night’s (or technically, day’s) events still weighed heavily on the 18-year-old’s mind, but what he was most focused on was the future.

What would happen as his and Zacky’s relationship evolved, as they grew closer? What affect would it have on Zacky going back to Aralaysia? But most of all… would Zacky be going back to his home world..? Did he want to?

What would it come down to when—if—Zacky had to choose between staying with Brian and going home, being normal to others again?

Tears swelled in Brian’s russet orbs as he thought it over briefly. He knew now that he couldn’t live in this world, not without Zacky. Most of all—he was scared: Scared that Zacky would choose Aralaysia over him.

Within just a few moments, the thoughts running the course of the older man’s mind
threw him into a fit of tears and hyperventilation. He hadn’t known how much it truly frightened him.

But before he knew it, the angel in his arms had awoken and was shuffling about his
lap, cupping the older boy’s face in his hands.

“Bri, Bri, what’s wrong?! Are you hurt, s-sick..?” the younger man murmured, pressing his luscious lips to Brian’s.

With the warm contact, the larger man’s breathing calmed, although the tears still remained.

“Baby, tell me what’s wrong…” he whispered against his boyfriend’s lips, thumbing underneath of his dark eyes and smearing the tears in the process.

It had been a long while since Zacky had seen the other man this way, and it shocked him to wake up to such a site. “Please…” the young angel sighed.

Brian bit down on his lip hesitantly, whimpering just slightly. The older boy moved from their sleep-taken position, so that Zacky was beneath him, enabling himself rest against his boyfriend’s chest.

“I-I’m scared… Z-Zacky…” he sputtered, squeezing his eyes shut as more tears fell. The next thing the taller boy felt was Zacky’s hands, threading through the strands of his hair carefully.

“Of what...? There’s nothing to be afraid of, love…” Zacky reassured the man in his arms, shaking his head.

“E-Except… except l-losing you…” Brian half whispered, burying his face in the younger’s chest, hiding the blush that had settled into his cheeks.

Zack, on the other hand, was shocked. What did Brian mean? “Baby, what are you talking about? I’m not going anywhere, nowhere.” he reassured the taller boy, pulling him in against his chest more tightly.

“B-But... if th-they… want you back…” Brian clarified, closing his eyes more tightly as he clung to Zacky. The way that he held himself tight against the smaller man seemed to say that he would lose his life if he didn’t stay close enough, and Zacky sensed this.

A heavy sigh slid past the smaller’s lips, threading through his lip rings and splashing onto the back of Brian’s neck with gentle force.

“Bri, they’re not going to want me back.” the angel murmured, tone confident. Zacky had realized a long while ago that he no longer cared for Aralaysia and its ridiculing. He had realized this when he’d kissed Brian for the second time, when he’d held his hand and cuddled into his arms. There was nothing in Zacky’s world without Brian.

“H-How do you kn-know… for s-sure..?” Brian asked gently, peering up at the younger man, eyelashes tear-dressed.

“Because… I have you.” Zacky smiled.

An expression of pure confusion crossed Brian’s features as Zacky spoke. “You have me… and you’re happy again… so they won’t..?” he murmured, eyes curious.

“No… I mean, because of you. It’s another damned restriction of theirs. I’m not supposed to be with humans, let alone another man.” Zack shrugged.

Eyes widening in shock, Brian half gasped. “Th-Then wh-why…” he sputtered, “Don’t you w-want…”

“No. I don’t care anymore, Bri. I care about you. That’s all.” Zacky smiled, twisting the ends of the other man’s hair around his fingers. Because of when they’d first met, how Zacky had talked about going home, the taller man wouldn’t have expected him to say anything like this.

“Y-You… really m-mean that..?” Brian smiled, earning a nod from Zacky, who smiled brightly.

“Of course I do, and I’m sorry if I’ve made you feel otherwise… I’m not leaving you for anything. I might be a freak to the people in your world, but I’m starting to think that that doesn’t matter either.“ the smaller man explained, allowing his cheek to rest against the top of Brian’s head.

“You aren’t a freak. I don’t know how many times I have to tell you, you’re beautiful…” Brian murmured, allowing his lips to attach themselves to Zacky’s collar bone, lingering, sucking softly.

“Mmm…” the younger boy half moaned, smiling at the turn of mood. “Maybe not, but you are…”

Zacky giggled, and Brian gasped. He knew how his love had meant it, but he decided to play clueless. “That’s not very nice…” he pouted, using the tone of an upset 4-year-old.

“Aw… Brian…” the smaller man murmured, mimicking his lover’s tone.

“No.” he mumbled, turning his face away. Zacky mock whimpered, reaching for the other boy’s face.

Brian, however, jumped back, collecting a pair of shorts, pulling them on before sprinting from the room.

Letting his mouth hang open just a moment before smirking, Zacky shook his head.

A moment later, he stood, pulling on his own pair of pants before lifting his foot up and slamming it on the floor, making a loud thump. At the same time, he let out a howl of “pain”.

“O-Oh! My wing!” he cried, moving to stand just inside of door frame as he waited.

At hearing Zacky’s “anguished” cries, Brian whirled around, horrified.

“Z-Zacky..?” he called back, running back toward the room the two now shared.

As soon as he stepped past the frame, though, Zacky giggled, throwing his arms, as well as his wings, around the taller boy from behind.

Gasping, Brian turned in Zacky’s embrace and grinned. “Creep!” he giggled before leaning down to press his lips to the angel’s cheek tenderly.

The younger man nodded gently, sighing contently as he cupped Brian’s face in his warm hands. “Yeah, now come here…”

As the shorter boy stretched upward as he spoke, Brian wrapped his arms around Zacky’s waist, pulling him close. The pair’s lips met seconds later.

“I love you.” the taller of the two mumbled into the kiss, carefully moving his hands up
and down Zacky’s rib cage.

“Love you too…” the younger murmured, pressing closer to his love.

Each found themselves in a very similar-to-last-night position, as Zacky’s hands found
their way to Brian’s chest and the older boy’s body came to rest against the wall.

After a moment, though, Brian gripped his lover’s hands, pulling him out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

“Hungry?” he smiled at his young partner. Zacky smirked, shaking his head as he gripped the other man’s shoulders, once again pushing him backward until the backs of his legs touched the edge of one of the kitchen chairs.

“Yeah…” he shrugged, pushing Brian into the chair, sitting him down and straddling his lap. “…for you.”

Eyes suggestive, Brian winked. “Oh?” he asked quizzically, tilting his head in a cute sort of manor. Zacky nodded.

“You bet’cha…” he smirked before leaning in to peck the larger boy’s lips. Gradually,
the younger’s lips made their way over Brian’s jaw bone and down his neck, toward the soft marks he’d left the previous night.

Nibbling softly at the same marks, Zacky smirked. Brian glanced down at his boyfriend, raising an eyebrow. “Looking to mark me up more, love?”

Giggling, Zacky shook his head. “Someone might try to take you away if I don’t let them know you’re mine.”

“Oh… do what you will then…” the older murmured, laying his head back slightly.

But what the angel did, Brian wasn’t at all prepared for.

All at once, Zacky leaned down and bit hard at his lover’s neck, sucking roughly.

“O-Ohh!” he screeched; not long after, though, the pained cry gave way to a moan. “D-Damn… Z…”

Letting out a soft ‘hmm’, Zacky smirked, teasing his boyfriend’s now-tender skin with the tip of his tongue, earning a whimper.

“What, babe?” the smaller man smirked mischievously, pulling up to look Brian in the eyes—the eyes that now seemed to carry such desperation.

“M-More…” he murmured, peering up at his partner with those candy-coated chocolate orbs. “P-Please…”

Hearing the other man begging was more than enough to spring an erection for Zacky, and he nodded, sliding off of Brian’s lap to kneel before him.

“O-Oh…” the older boy groaned as Zacky kissed along the hem of his shorts, teasing.

At once, the younger man realized that Brian had never put any boxers on beneath those shorts, and therefore smirked.

The shorter boy laid his head on the other’s thigh, smiling up at him—no pun intended—angelically, as his thumb and forefinger found the zipper to the brown cargo shorts.

Giving a careful glare, Brian tilted his head, causing Zacky to bat his eyelashes. “What..?” he asked, tone innocent as he toyed with the small, golden pull.

“Someone’s turned into a tease…” the brown eyed boy accused, grinning slyly. At once, Zacky began tugging the zipper downward, tooth by tooth.

“Have I now..?” the more petite man half whimpered, making sure that his boyfriend’s bare erection wasn’t hurt as he pulled the zipper down more hastily.

Nodding slowly, Brian bit his lip, again watching the younger man helplessly as he was overtaken.

As Zacky unbuttoned his lover’s shorts slowly, releasing the pulsing member hidden behind them, he smirked up at the bigger boy, before leaning to slither his tongue along Brian’s length.

This made Brian jump slightly, and before long, his body began to quiver. Seeing this, the smaller man moved along, taking the once-again swollen head of his boyfriend’s arousal into his mouth and gradually moving downward until it touched the back of his throat.

As Brian let out a rather loud moan, Zacky smirked, tightening his lips to suck gently before hollowing his cheeks and allowing his movements to become swift and rhythmic.

Soon, this had the older boy white-knuckling the edges of the chair he sat on and spreading his legs apart, enabling Zacky to scoot closer to him.

For a moment, the younger of the two placed his hand on the small of his partner’s back and slid it down toward his bottom, urging him to lift his hips up. Brian hesitantly did so, afraid of what might happen if he lifted himself too far.

Zacky, however, smirked, taking this as a challenge as he slid Brian’s shorts off of his hips, to rest around his ankles.

Managing to take in his lover’s entire length, the angel’s smile widened, and he reached to grip the older man’s gems, gently fondling them until he had Brian bucking his hips upward rhythmically.

Eventually, though, he stopped as an idea formed in his mind. Carefully removing his mouth from Brian’s maturity, he smirked up at him, eyes all mischief once again as he slid two fingers into his mouth, slicking them up with saliva.

At first, the taller man assumed that Zacky was just teasing again, but soon found that to be false as the younger man urged his hips upward again.

Curiously obliging, Brian bit his lip as Zacky moved those two slicked fingers beneath him. He realized at once what his lover was up to as the tips of the digits were pressed against and slowly worked into his entrance.

At first, there was only one, since Zacky knew that the older boy would need to get used
to the feeling; when Brian began to moan, spreading his legs further as Zack worked the finger against him, he added a second.

This made the coffee-eyed man wince slightly, though the mischievous angel quickly sufficed for the slight ache by once again taking most of Brian’s arousal into his mouth.

After holding his fingers still a moment, Zacky began to scissor them slightly, attempting to make Brian more comfortable in the situation.

The way that the other boy’s mouth kept him busy was more than enough to make Brian comfortable with the situation, though, and he was soon rocking his hips up and down, letting out gentle, pleasured moans.

Zacky did his best to keep every movement in time; moving his fingers upward as his boyfriend’s hips came down onto them, and moving his lips downward as those same hips came back up.

After a moment, though, as Brian’s body began to sweat, Zacky moved his partner’s hips to rest against the chair with his free hand, signaling him to keep still.

Though it was difficult, Brian did so, leaning back in the chair and rolling his hips upward so the smaller man would still have access to all of him.

Smiling at this, Zacky kept his fingers in place instead of removing them like he’d planned, beginning to move his hand and mouth in synchronization instead of against each other, and at a much swifter pace.

This made Brian jump and let out a low, throaty groan; pre-cum soon began drizzling
from the tip of his erection.

Tasting the odd-flavored substance in his tongue, Zack quickened his movements still, now moving his fingers into the other man more deeply.

This, though, caused the tips of his warm fingers to touch over the other man’s prostate, and seconds later, Brian was writhing and crying out, body trembling almost to the point of convulsing.

“O-Oh, sh-sh… o-oh, m-more… p-please…” he whimpered, and Zacky raised an eyebrow, recognizing the sweet spot in Brian as he had in himself the previous night.

Feeling his boyfriend’s pulsing arousal perk and twitch ever so slightly inside of his moist mouth, Zacky nodded, moving his lips to the base if Brian’s maturity, tightening them there.

As he worked upward, sucking from base to head, he let his fingers move again, first brushing over his partner’s sensitive nerve endings.

This earned another moan, and a few hundred more trembles, to which Zacky grinned,
again taking the full length of Brian’s manhood into his mouth.

Swallowing around his lover’s tip, which had moved halfway down his throat, the angel jerked his hand forward, pressing the tips of his fingers full on against the other man’s prostate; this proved too much for Brian, and turned into his undoing.

Screaming out a final time, the taller man’s muscles tensed around Zacky’s fingers, his hips impulsively moving upward as that heat crashed through him, building up until he exploded.

The younger man swallowed continuously, bravely handling the situation as Brian left his warmth to linger, body half curling around Zacky’s head as his mess came to be a part of Zacky.

“Mmm…” the angel smiled as he released his boyfriend’s oversensitive flesh and removed his two fingers from inside of him.

“Baby…” Brian murmured, straightening himself and tugging at Zacky’s hands, attempting to pull him upward, lips tingling.

Smiling, the smaller boy crawled back into Brian’s lap to straddle his waist once again.

As their lips met, however, the larger boy couldn’t help but notice a certain prominence still there in his boyfriend’s jeans. His face fell. He couldn’t let Zacky go without; not after what he’d just done.

Pulling away from the angel’s kiss, he smiled, moving his hands down Zacky’s beautiful, inked chest. “Now how could I let you away with that, and not return the favor..?”

Tilting his head, the other boy raised an eyebrow. “Meaning..?” he murmured.

Gently, Brian wound Zacky’s legs around him and scooped him up, carrying him into the living room and stepping to close the blinds, should anyone still be awake.

Afterward, he lay down on the couch, letting Zacky move so that he lay flat on top of him. Still, the younger’s expression was bewildered.

So, to get his point across, Brian reached for Zacky’s hand, taking it and wrapping it around himself, helping him to pick up a heavy rhythm on his still sensitive member.
Taking on the ministrations for himself, Zacky tilted his head as the movements kept Brian where he wanted to be: Hard. Soon after, the older of the two unzipped the smaller man’s
tight black jeans, causing his love to shiver and smile softly.

“You don’t have to.” he whispered, kissing the forehead of the man beneath him.

“I want to.” Brian winked, leaning up to kiss his lover before reaching around to touch his wings, stroking the crests softly.

He knew immediately that Zacky had given in, when he let his body relax—with the exception of his hand, of course—laying his forehead against Brian’s shoulder and letting out a careful moan.

“Take me, then…” he murmured against the older boy’s skin, closing his for once, makeup free, eyes.

Zacky was surprised, though, when the older boy shook his head. “No. I want you to take me. Make love to me, Zacky.” he smiled gently, kissing his angel’s soft black hair. Brian could think of nothing he wanted more.

Zacky’s eyes were wide with shock as he looked into Brian’s orbs. Remembering the pain, the way Brian had had to guide him gently through the process, Zacky bit his lip. He didn’t want to put Brian through that. But then, there was the pleasure, too…

“Love… are you sure..?” he murmured, shaking his head as he cupped Brian’s face in his hands. The older nodded.

“Yes… now. No foreplay, though. I just want you to be a part of me.” he smiled, pulling Zacky into him until their lips met. Letting out a soft sigh, Zack smiled and nodded before pulling back slightly.

Spitting into his hand, he reached down, slicking his already-hard member up with the fluid.
Brian, meanwhile, tugged his boyfriend’s jeans the rest of the way down over his hips.

Now, the larger man spread his legs apart once again, allowing Zacky between them.

“Ready..?” he murmured to Brian, looking into his love’s warm, milky eyes gently. After Brian nodded, the smaller of the two carefully pushed inside of his partner.

Despite being slightly prepped, Brian cried out softly; Zacky’s erection was much larger than his two fingers. Soft pants and whimpers escaped his lips, and he instantly wondered how Zacky had taken this.

“Sh-Shh…” Zacky gently shushed him, first using his finger, and then replacing the digit with his lips. “It’ll get b-better… I-I promise…”

For several moments, just like last night, Zacky held his body still, careful not to hurt Brian anymore than was necessary. As soon as the larger boy’s breathing had calmed somewhat, the younger smiled.

“Are you o-okay..?” he murmured, attempting to contain himself each time Brian’s muscles clenched around him. This was a sensation that he’d never felt before, one that was completely overwhelming him.

Nodding, the older man smiled. The feeling was starting to become familiar, almost comfortable rather than painful.

“Yes… G-Go ahead, l-love…” he stuttered, pecking his boyfriend’s metal graced lips.

As Zack nodded in turn, Brian attempted to relax himself, knowing that the pain would only worsen again, were his body too tense.

As the angel pulled up slowly so that just the head of his arousal remained inside of the other man, Brian grunted.

“O-Oh…” he groaned once again as his lover moved back, and then repeated the motion carefully. There was still a sting present, but Zacky had been right—it was getting better, slowly.

And things only seemed to make more sense when he gazed toward the man above him. In these moments, he knew—Zacky had stolen his being, taken his breath away. Zacky had made Brian love him.

And in the end, there wasn’t anything that the once-broken boy wanted to do, but what Zacky had made him to do.

Brushing the dampened, purple and black fringe from the eyes of the man above him, Brian smiled, eyes sparkling. Keeping the patient, loving pace he’d taken on several moments ago, Zacky gazed back into Brian’s eyes, placing one hand on his shoulder and one at the center of his chest, just over his heart.

The older boy glanced down at the hand resting on his chest, sensing that Zacky could feel his heart pounding beneath the skin that radiated from his heart.

As he brought his gaze to meet Zacky’s again, finding that the younger was still watching him, he blushed, mouthing a single sentence.

“That’s… because of you…” he whispered silently, and knew immediately that Zack understood, because he nodded.

“Mmm…” the younger boy murmured, picking up a faster pace as he thrusted down against Brian. He wanted to make Brian’s heart pound, wanted to see the sparkle in his warm brown eyes.

Zacky had heard that after the first time being together intimately in a committed relationship, it would be all about the sex for weeks to come.

Maybe that was true, he thought; he knew how he’d craved Brian so badly just 10 or so minutes ago. But now, it wasn’t just sex, they weren’t just going at it. They were lovers, real and true lovers.

A certain tightness built in the smaller man’s abdomen, and he moaned, knowing also that if he wanted this to be any good for his boyfriend, that he would have to pick it up a
slight bit.

Now, each time he moved back into Brian, he moved more quickly and more deeply. As Zacky reached to grip his partner’s arousal once again, the taller man jumped, as the heated flesh was still sensitive from earlier.

That jump, however, caused Zacky to push just past Brian’s spot, and the larger man immediately cried out, winding his legs upward and locking the around Zacky’s waist to hold him there.

Seeing the look on Brian’s face, the way he clenched his jaw and let his head roll backward as his eyes blissfully closed, the smaller boy didn’t pull back from his lover, but instead embraced him further, pushing further against his entrance.

Again, Brian screeched out as his body let loose over a thousand tremors that were simply unsustainable. “Z-Z-Zack… o-oh, god, b-b-b…AH!” he yelped as Zacky continued to press the head of his erection against his prostate. “D-Don’t s-stop…” he breathed, loosening his legs’ grip on the angel.

Zacky nodded, quickly complying as he began moving at a much sharper pace than before, angling his thrusts each time so that he hit Brian’s spot over and over again.

“O-Oh my—Z-Zack-cky!” the older man moaned between cries, reaching up to pull the younger’s face downward, crushing his lips against his boyfriend’s swollen, moist set.

Zacky yelped out, parting his lips as Brian’s warmed muscles clenched around him more tightly. The smaller boy gripped his boyfriend’s engorged flesh more tightly.

As he timed his thrusts with his hand movements, Brian groaned loudly, taking one of Zacky’s silver lip rings between his teeth and pulling at it.

“S-So… c-close, babe…” the shorter of the two mumbled, and with this, Brian tensed his muscles as much as possible, making Zacky scream out.
“B-Brian!”

Just as the taller man’s had last night, Zacky’s movements became chaotic, unsynchronized. This, however, drove Brian twice as mad.

“Oh, o-oh…” the older moaned, feeling his partner’s pre-cum spilling inside of him; soon, it became a solid flow, and with that, Zacky left his warmth inside of Brian. This caused Brian’s own climax, and as he bit down hard on his lover’s lip ring, hard enough to bend it slightly, the two once again chaotically rode out their orgasms, and then collapsed into one another.

“I love you…” Brian murmured, holding his lover close.

“I love you too…” Zacky whispered, moving to pull out of his boyfriend.

However, the brown-eyed boy braced his hands on the contrasting, sallow eyed’s waist, holding him in place.

“No… stay.” he whispered, moving his hands onto the small of Zacky’s back.

The younger smirked, tilting his head and resting between his companion’s legs limply. “Gravity is going to pull me out eventually.” he grinned, resting against Brian’s shoulder.

“Gravity can have Jimmy. You, are mine.” the taller man smiled, allowing his eyes to close. Giggling, Zacky shook his head.

“What am I going to do with you..?” he yawned, closing his eyes as well.

Brian’s eyes snapped open once again, peering down at his love. “Love me..?” he murmured, pulling the large blanket from the back of the couch and draping it over the both of them.

“Thought I already did.” the angel smiled.

With one last soft giggle, the two settled into one another, and talked for the rest of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, the beauty. <3