Status: In Progress

Caged

Strange.

Soon, the foursome was back, returned to the comfort of their dark eyed friend’s home.

The officers had gone moments ago, leaving the once-again shaken boys standing
just inside of the Haner household’s doorframe, silently bunched together in an awkward formation as they contemplated their next move. This didn’t prove an easy task, no matter what the phrasing might’ve communicated.

The ride back from the station had nearly been worse than the ride to the place that would later become a literal personal hell for all of them, as it had left the growing anticipation and fear between the friends at an extremely high level.

Zacky had spent the entire trip curled into Brian’s arms; since there had only been enough space for three in the backseat of the police car, and not a single one of them would compromise to ride in a car separate from that of their friends’. This had left the young angel seated in his boyfriend’s lap, which, in the end, he had never once protested to.

Matt and Jimmy had squeezed into the remaining space, holding their ground in
keeping quiet, even toward each other, which was odd for the two friends.

All in all, the tension was at an all time high when all was said and done, which left the small group to be just one part of an extremely awkward situation.

As soon as they’d arrived back at Brian’s house, Matt and Jimmy had decided on returning to their own homes, and were now simply giving their friends their well wishes. Matt wanted to see his family, since, he said, it had felt that he wouldn’t be able to do so again for a while, and Jimmy… well, Jimmy would go home and do whatever it was that Jimmy would do in a house, completely alone; most likely beat away at that drum set of his.

To be frank, Zacky and Brian hadn’t minded their friends’ decision to head out. “Bye Shads, Bye Rev.” Brian smiled weakly as Zack still clung to his side at the front door. The two retreating boys gave a friendly wave as they loaded into Jimmy’s old car, still parked in the front drive.

As soon as the car had pulled off and drug its way down the street, the oldest of the couple had swung the door shut, instinctively locking it, now.

With this, he wrapped Zacky up tightly in strong arms, expectant of the coming tears over the younger man’s cheeks.

“Brian…” the smaller murmured as those tears ascended, clinging tight to the fabric of his lover’s tee-shirt. “I love you…”

“I love you too, Zee. Always, forever… that’ll never change, okay?” Brian whispered as he pulled back slightly to wipe Zack’s tears away and peer deeply into his eyes.

Nothing but gentle hiccups sounded through the silence of the living room in the next few moments, as the boys seemed to fall into each others’ eyes.

Within the span of just a few seconds, the color of deep, liquid amber had swirled into
the younger’s eyes, despite his companions comforting words.

Did Brian speak the truth? Would the taller boy always be there, without a care of the excessive misfortune that Zacky had added to his life? As the sparkling chocolate orbs he adored so much gazed into his own, it seemed that there was a high possibility of this.

With the sudden fear in the smaller man’s eyes came something odd, something that Brian had seen only once before; it was desperate and hesitant; it was joyful and
remorseful, all at the same time.

From the golden hue surrounding Zack’s pupils sprung vibrant greens and silvers, blues and grays. The Aralaysian’s eyes once again resembled a microscopic slate of stained glass. Brian’s mouth fell slightly ajar, lips parting to speak as his mouth dried up.

However, as the Californian made attempts to force out just a few words, the plump set of lips accompanying those stained glass eyes moved forward in a flash, catching Brian’s already-parted lips in passionate, open-mouth lock.

After widening slightly, the older man’s eyes fell closed as he allowed a zealous sigh to splash onto his lover’s lips.

All in a warm, tangled kiss, which soon came to moist, warm tongues fusing and dancing n unison, an unimaginable amount of anxiety was released, cast into the rapidly thickening atmosphere without so much as a second thought.

Hands as well glided about within this ardent expression, touching, roaming, savoring.

And that, the younger of the two thought, was exactly what they needed to do. Savor this. Enjoy it. Drink it in while it still existed.

It wasn’t necessarily to say that their relationship was absolutely going to die out—this simply seemed to act as a precaution; just in case it did happen to come to an end.

The angel’s velvet fingertips travelled the delicate, yet angular and perfect contours of his boyfriend’s neck and collarbone, drawing soft trembles from the larger man’s core.

As that man’s gentle arms encircled Zacky’s waist, bracing two sets of hips closer to one another, his teeth leisurely nipped at the tip of his partner’s tongue, and then at one of those gleaming lip rings.

A tilt of a violet dressed head allowed the smooth metal to slip from between the pearled teeth belonging to Brian—or Synyster, as he might’ve referred to himself in the moment—and permitted those same sharpened pearls to explore the smooth skin of Zacky’s neck.

Numerous nips were given, more and more weaknesses found, and with these things,
a tighter binding secure the couple—a binding that came in the form of two stiffened,
particularly sensitive areas moving in time, in sync, though gradually slipping out of control. Out of control, and into one another.

Each man gave a quieted noise built of pleasure, as hands continued to roam.

Synyster’s nimble fingers moved beneath the fabric of a hoodie and a loose-fitting shirt, quickly removing each article from the delicate body that they masked.

All the while, Vengeance had begun devising the top button of his lover’s jeans through the carefully stitched seam that held it captive.

The older’s hands quickly ceased his mate’s digits in their actions, though, using a gentle grip around the wrists and a suggestive sort of tug to guide the angel attached to those wrists into his bedroom.

Once up the stairs and behind closed doors, the two began once again where they had left off, hands fluttering about, discarding an article of clothing here, a worry or care there.

As soon as both men were stripped bare, exposed to one another completely, Synyster stepped back just slightly, holding his partner out at arms’ length by his shoulders in order to admire the Aralaysian’s well built—though not Rocky-Mountain muscular—body.

With a taut smirk set in place, Zack winked, that air of true vengeance flashing in his eyes as he lunged back toward the older; the abrupt force of the action hurdled Syn backwards and onto the soft, warm mattress of his bed.

Zacky continued wreaking havoc on his best friend and lover’s lips, whilst Synyster’s delicate fingers travelled the lengths of his partner’s ribs, up and over each of the protruding bones until they reached the shorter man’s navel.

At this contact, the smaller man shivered, knowing already what was to come. As of that moment, he allowed all emotions to flood his gates and to be taken out on the man beneath him in the most sensual of ways: First, by attaching and suctioning his plump, inviting lips to the tender skin of Syn’s smooth jaw line, causing the taller man to whine just slightly.

With this whine came a tightening of the Californian’s fingers around Zacky’s
now-prominent erection—which, by chain reaction, allowed young Vengeance’s teeth into play.

Seeing stars for a moment as his lover bit and sucked at his sensitive neck and then his collar bone, Synyster allowed his darker side out all the more as he began stroking his boyfriend off rather ruthlessly.

The action made the Aralaysian to grunt and shift his position, once again allowing the older man to dominate him for a moment.

Once lying on his back, Zacky arched as much in his position, moving his hips in contrast to Syn’s hand movements.

Although neither man understood what had brought about this sudden turn of action, the both of them understood that if they were ever to deny each other, now would not have been the time to do so.

“S-Syn…” Zack croaked, signaling to his boyfriend that the swift movements of his hand
had positioned him close to the edge already.

Ceasing his ministrations immediately, the larger man gazed into his mate’s eyes,
spreading the thick, pearly liquid that had leaked from Zacky’s engorged tip over his entire member.

Letting out a moan of compliance, the younger man laid his head back, allowing
Synyster to proceed in his mischievous ways.

However, those ways didn’t fulfill what the smaller man had been expecting.

As Syn’s body settled over his lover’s, his candy lips attached not to Zacky’s, but to the
submissive younger man’s breast bone, veering to the left and parting slightly.

This allowed his pearly whites access to the inked over body beneath him once again,
and quickly, they took advantage of this access, nipping at plucking at Zack’s nipples until the buds became hard.

The shorter boy, all the while, moaned and squirmed beneath his boyfriend, knotting his fingers throughout the sable locks of Synyster Gates.

After a moment, those roguish lips advanced downward, first along Zacky’s sensitive navel, and then toward his dampened manhood.

Jumping slightly at the sudden assault, as the older of the two had never pleasured
him in quite this way, Zacky’s thighs tensed and his grip on his companion’s woven hair tightened.

Moaning at the soft tugs his archangel gave to his hair, Syn secured a firm grip on the
petite man’s hipbones, holding them steady as he slid his lips over the tip of his love’s arousal, and then allowed his gentle mouth to move over Zacky’s length.

He hadn’t known quite what he should’ve expected, but his boyfriend turned out to taste much better than he had initially anticipated; bitter, and salty, and sweet at the same time, as he imagined a lime margarita might taste.

With this realization, Synyster allowed his tongue to explore the curves and planes of his lover’s maturity, tasting and lingering over the areas that he found to be most sensitive. His hands worked what his mouth wouldn’t reach, as the tip of his tongue would slide against the younger’s slit subtly every now and then.

This soon had the slight angel writhing and grunting out beneath his lover’s touch, and so Synyster decided on trying out something new; something different.

As he tightened his lips at the base of Zacky’s erection and slid upward, the taller man slipped his hand beneath the smaller man’s bottom, rolling his hips upward before removing his mouth from his partner’s arousal to slick two, three fingers up with saliva.

Placing the digits to a puckered entrance, Syn smirked and met Zacky’s eyes. Those ever-purifying eyes pleaded so, begging their owner’s mate to continue.

Taking pity on both himself and on Zacky, Synyster pressed the three fingers—index, middle, and ring—deeply into the younger man.

The Aralaysian’s knees fell apart slowly, opening him up for the mischievous older boy.
Pre-cum continued to lead from the head of his erection as Syn worked that strong, slender hand against him, worked to make his body ache and his arousal throb.

“O-Oh God, Syn… oh p-please…” the smaller man murmured, reaching a hand to grip his pulsing member. If his boyfriend kept this up, it would be the end of Zacky.

Swiftly slapping away the younger’s hand, Syn shook his head, gripping Zack’s helmet and lazily thumbing over the slit as his digits pressed deeper, rubbing lightly against his lover’s prostate.

Zack wriggled and cried out beneath his partner, pressing his hips upward to their own accord, finding friction with the larger man’s hand.

However, at that point, the eldest of the pair had removed his fingers from inside his partner, leaving him feeling empty, weak.

Emitting a gentle huff, the shorter man began to sit up, but was immediately halted by his boyfriend’s strong hand, pressing against his shoulder and settling him back against the mattress once again.

Synyster smirked as his lover’s full lower lips jutted into a cute pout, and his hand reached out to grip the taller man’s shoulder.

The larger of the two gave a slightly gentler smile, loving the way that Zacky made his best attempt to level their positions, to keep the sinister edge his lover possessed at bay.

And for once, he obliged, giving the most chaste of kissed to his companion’s tip before crawling his way back over top of the younger man, gripping the Aralaysian’s shoulders and, once again, reversing their positions.

The angel offered a grateful smile before giving his thanks with a few fervent, electrifying kisses to Synyster’s lips.

“Mmm…” the older groaned softly against his partner’s lips, winding his toned arms around Zacky’s waist to connect it with his own. Creating gentle circles against the other man’s arousal using his own, Syn allowed his head to rest back against the pillows.

Seeing the open admission he had to the normally dominant male’s skin, Vengeance dove in immediately, nipping a tender trail along his lover’s exposed neck. This made the larger of the two to squirm slightly and curl his toes under, moaning as Zacky lingered about his sweet spot, toying with his weaknesses.

As this proceeded, Syn wound his legs upward and around his boyfriend’s slight waist,
urging his hips upward just slightly to place the head of Vengeance’s arousal at his entrance.

Grunting slightly, Vengeance thrusted against Synyster, burying himself inside of the older man with one jerky movement.

“O-Oh…” Gates moaned quietly as his legs’ grip tightened slightly over Zacky’s waist, pressing him deeper inside.

Gradually, the pair’s sweat slicked bodies began moving against one another, creating
the delicious friction that the both of them craved.

Once Synyster had forced his eyes open again, he found the mischievous, jade-eyed angel above him to be gazing into his eyes adoringly.

Giving a soft smile and an upward thrust of his hips, the taller man reached to knot his skilled fingers up in his boyfriend’s violet locks, tugging that full set of lips toward his own hungrily.

The kiss was strange—not any less affectionate or any less exhilarating—but strange. Each man kept his eyes open as their tingling, ravenous lips melded, peering deeply into one another’s candy-coated orbs.

Allowing a soft, pleasured sound to spill against his archangel’s mouth, Synyster replaced one of his long legs around Vengeance’s waist, urging the smaller man to move more deeply.

And Zacky obliged quickly, then allowing his lover to nip at his estrogen pumped lower lip as he moved his hips more quickly and deeply. Burying his aching member to the hilt within the warmth that his Syn offered, Vengeance touched the tip of his maturity to his boyfriend’s prostate.

This caused the older man to jump slightly, wedging his tongue into Zacky’s mouth and moving his defined hips in a careful circular motion to massage the sensitive bundle of nerves tenderly.

As Synyster’s body quivered and jerked, soft sob-like noises escaping his lips, Zack moaned, angling his hips and moving as to hit his lover’s hot spot repeatedly.

Proceeding to cry out, the taller of the two allowed his slender fingers to wrap around one of the younger’s two wrists, guiding the gentle hand attached toward his own aching arousal.

“T-Touch me, p-please…” he murmured into the angel’s mouth, drawing a gentle groan from the Aralaysian’s tightened chest.

Obeying the larger man with a gentle nod, Zacky’s careful fingers wrapped around Syn’s maturity swiftly, taking on a jerky on and off pace to match the time of his quick thrusts.

From that point on, several grunts and groans were emitted from both men as senses
were pushed over the edge, and sweet spots were located more than once, in more than one way.

“F-F—Z-Za-AHH!” Synyster yelped, spilling his mess of sticky warmth over both Zacky’s and his own chest and stomach unexpectedly. His climax had seemingly crept up on him. His thighs tensed and shuddered as Zack gave several more thrusts, wings arching and then fluttering downward to tent over the both of them. Emptying all that he was into his boyfriend, all at once, the shorter boy groaned blissfully.

Left panting, sweating, and exhausted, a minty green gaze connected with a burnt-cocoa one, lighting up immediately with gratitude and compassion.

Lips melded once again as both men recovered from their overwhelming climaxes, and Zacky Vengeance and Synyster Gates seemed to return to themselves, once again becoming Brian Haner and Zachary Baker.

“You amaze me.” Brian whispered tenderly against his boyfriend’s earlobe, nipping at the skin gently.

Grinning as the subtlest kind of blush settled about his sweat-shined cheeks, Zacky tugged his lover into his arms gently, pulling him upward so that they both rested on their knees.

“Shower..?” the angel murmured gently, kissing his partner’s jaw line sweetly as he
drew back, allowing their gazes to melt together once again.

“Sure, and then…” Brian smiled, allowing Zack to pull him off of the bed and to his feet as they each stretched their sore limbs. “Then I have an idea.”

Nodding, though not questioning the older boy, the Aralaysian led his lover toward the shower, stopping to retrieve towels for the both of them as Brian continued into the bathroom and started the water for their shower.

Soon enough, the two had piled into the shower and had begun washing up—or aiding each other in washing up, as some might have concluded.

The shower was pleasant, soothing, but midway through, Brian turned to Zack, dipping his head toward the smaller man’s to capture his lips in a sudden, sugar-sweet kiss.

Giving a soft chuckle, Zack tilted his head, finishing in rinsing the suds from his boyfriend’s toned frame.

“Hey babe, I’m gonna skip out…” he murmured, shaking his head slightly as the younger man’s face fell slightly. To suffice Zack’s curiosity and disappointment, he added, “I have something to set up.”

Sighing gently before giving a careful nod, Zack stretched upward, brushing his love’s lips with a subtle stroke of his own once again.

Even as he knew that Brian wasn’t going to be going anywhere outside of the house, the more petite young man couldn’t seem to shake the lingering feeling of emptiness he got as the taller boy stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist and retreating from the bathroom into the hallway.

Though it made him feel clingy and rather pathetic as he allowed his back to rest against the cool tile of the shower wall, Zacky allowed the lonely feeling to build to a cloud of tears in his eyes.

He went on washing up, however, as his mind seemed to linger over the day’s events.

Meanwhile, Brian had dressed in a pair of gym shorts and a hoodie, and was now outside on the back lawn, spreading a blanket over the rather dry grass.

As he began setting up the small, battery-run CD player, he sighed, figuring that he really should get around to taking care of the lawn sometime—perhaps doing something to spruce it up a bit.

Since, according to the controlling officials, he and Zacky would be able to leave their back yard, they really wouldn’t have too much to do in the coming days anyhow.

And if anything, the two of them could do something productive together.

Taking one of the mixed CDs that he brought from his room, (a CD which, incidentally, he had made at one point whilst thinking of Zack) and placing it in the player’s tray, Brian hit the play button before standing.

As Motley Crue’s “Without You” rang throughout the warm California air, the mocha-eyed 18-year-old stood from his kneeling position and made his way back into the house, up the stairs to the bathroom, where he had guessed Zacky would still be.

He had been correct; Zack was still in the bathroom, where Brian had left him—however, the older man hadn’t expected to find the smaller man in the condition that he did: Hunched over the sink, towel wound around his slight waist as tears drizzled over
his cheeks and into his palms, which were cupped over his eyes.

Soft sniffles escaped the younger man as he jumped slightly, startled at his boyfriend’s sudden entrance, and wiped the tears away quickly.

Not in the least feeling the need to ask his boyfriend what was the matter, the taller man stepped forward slightly, enveloping Zack in his arms.

“Oh, love…” he whispered, allowing the angel to press his tear ridden face into the crook of his neck.

Zacky didn’t quite sob so much as he sniffled roughly, holding himself against Brian’s chest as more tears ascended and he felt himself being led slowly from the bathroom and back into Brian’s bedroom.

He allowed the larger boy to sit him down on the bed that they’d made love on what seemed like only moments ago, and to kiss his lips tenderly along with his cheeks to whisk away the moisture there.

“Don’t cry, angel…” Brian whispered, cupping Zack’s flushed cheeks in his hands before standing to collect a pair of cargo shorts and a thin wife-beater for his lover to wear. “I have a surprise for you, sort of… let’s get you dressed, okay..?”

As Zacky nodded, Brian began helping him into the wife-beater, and then handed him the shorts to slip into.

Afterwards, the taller of the two linked hands with his partner, a soft smile set in place on his sun-kissed face.

“Let’s go. I’ll try and distract you from that rabid mind of yours, okay..?” he murmured, earning the smallest of smiles from the young Aralaysian boy, who once again nodded.

Brian led Zack out of his room and down the stairs, glad, almost, that the house had become dark with the sky outside; it was quiet, serene. It was comforting.

“I do this sometimes, when I need time to myself, to think, or write music, things like that…” the larger man murmured, gripping the knob on the back door and twisting it to pull that door open.

As they stepped onto the back patio, Brian blushed slightly as he watched Zack look over the laid out blanket, the radio.

“It’s not much, but—“ he began, but was instantly cut short by Zacky’s lips.

“Shh. It’s perfect.” the younger murmured as he gave a final sniffle, winding his right arm around Brian’s waist as he looked to the night sky.

The older laid his left arm around his lover’s shoulders, smiling as he led the angel off of the fun-size patio and onto the blanket he’d laid across the softest portion of grass that he had been able to find.

“It reminds me of the night you asked me to be yours.” Zacky smiled warmly as they sat, Brian cross-legged and Zacky by his side, one leg draped over top of Brian’s left knee.

“Only two nights ago, y’know…” the larger man whispered as the younger’s head came to rest against his shoulder.

“It seems like so much longer… think of all we’ve done, and been through, these past two days…” Zacky murmured, allowing his softened jade eyes to exhaustedly slide shut.

Brian nodded. “From making love, what, four times..?” he smirked slightly, “—to getting a little tipsy with friends, to all that happened today…”

With his companion’s words, Zacky smiled slightly, giving a gentle sigh. “Yeah… today was just… insane.” he half whispered, again opening up his eyes as the melody of Aerosmith’s “I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing” drifted throughout the night air.

Nodding, the oldest of the pair gave a cautious sigh of his own as his eyes saddened, turning to his boyfriend’s innocent, boyish face.

“Yeah… and about that, I wanted to apologize…” Brian mused in a velvet tone, drawing Zacky’s attention immediately.

“Baby… you don’t have to. It wasn’t your fault.” the smaller boy reassured his lover tenderly, allowing one hand to find its way to Brian’s cheek.

The sable-eyed male simply wasn’t having it, though, as he positioned one of his own hands over top of Zacky’s on his cheek, lacing their fingers.

“But I feel that it was, so I’m going to…” he murmured, stroking careful circles into the back of the shorter man’s hand. “I’m sorry you have to go through all of this for one stupid mistake that I made. No one ever would have had to know about you if it weren’t for me. So, I’m sorry… okay?”

With his partner’s gentle words, Zacky slowly nodded, pulling their entwined hands toward him so that he could kiss the back of Brian’s palm, now.

“I forgive you, even though nothing is your fault.” he smiled lovingly, earning a barely audible chuckle from the man before him.

“I’m not going to argue anymore, because I know I’m going to lose.” Brian mused, toying with Zack’s fingers as he kept a firm grip on the angel’s hand.

“Good.” the shorter boy spoke coolly before placing his free hand to Brian’s chest and pressing backward until his lover was laid back on the large blanket.

Soon enough, Zacky joined him, head resting over his boyfriend’s heart as he stretched one wing to blanket the both of them as best it could.

Yet another song came over the radio, one that seemed to fit the couple’s situation rather well: Papa Roach’s “No Matter What.”

The fingers on Brian’s free hand carefully trailed the lengths of Zacky’s spine, seemingly lulling the smaller man into a light slumber as they lay together on the blanket.

The angel’s breathing became even, slow, and deep as his grip on Brian’s hand
became gentle; after a moment, the older man knew for sure that his boyfriend was fast asleep.

He couldn’t have blamed him, even if he had wanted to; the day’s events had been so exhausting, and had no doubt taken absolutely everything out of Zacky.

As Brian watched the younger man perched over his chest slumber, he smiled gently—Zack probably hadn’t realized in the least that he had been drifting off.

Pressing his lips to Zack’s forehead gently, the larger man allowed his own eyes to drift closed as he fell into a chamber of deep thought.

Thought of what the next weeks could hold, and how he and Zacky were to get through it.

As Brian allowed his thoughts to take his mind over, his eyes became heavy, and soon, those thoughts gave way to a deepened slumber to accompany his lover’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry This Took So Long! I've Sort Of Busy Over The Summer. However, Here You Are, I Hope You Enjoy. (: