‹ Prequel: 25 To Life
Status: Complete

When It All Falls Apart

Emma

I moan as Thomas slowly pushed inside of me. I shut my eyes enjoying the feeling of having someone I love inside of me. I gasp as he leans down and sucks on my nipple; my hand grips the back of his head keeping him there.

I cry out in pleasure as he goes faster while rubbing my clit. I can feel him smirk against my flesh his other hand was gripping my thigh so hard I knew there was going to be a burse.


I opened my eyes and whipped my face to get rid the sweat. I looked over at the clock 3:15, then I looked at Thomas who was sleeping next to me.

His back was facing me so I rolled over and scooted closer to him.

“I in love wiff yeh Tommeh.” I took a deep breath.

“I jus’ don’ want wha’ ‘append ta me ta ‘appen ta yeh.” I leaned over and kissed his shoulder before rolling over on my side and closed my eyes.

I felt movement and then arms warp around me and a breath on my ear.

“That would neva happen mum.” I had no fucking clue he was awake. I rolled over to face him,
his arm was still around me.

“I didn’ know yeh were awake.” I whispered.

“I couldn’t sleep.” He sighed.

“Why no’?” My forehead creased with concern.

“I was fining about a woman I love.” He said smiling.

“Who is this luckeh woman?” I was smiling too.

He pulled me closer to him, if that was possible. He leaned in and connected our lips, I kissed back with all the love I had for him.

Do you know the feeling you get when you kiss someone you truly love?

It’s like fireworks going off on your lips.

“Mum, I really want ta be wiff yeh.” He whispered against my lips.

“I want ta be wiff yeh teh.”

“Will yeh go out wiff me mum?”

“Yes Thomas I’ll be yer girlfriend.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short but it was for a reason!

COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY!!

I finely figured out how to do the snazzy shit to the stories and stuff!! ^_^