Status: Updates only happen when you comment [:

That Purple Flame

I Thought I Did My Hardest!

[Dylan's P.O.V]

After I had droped Lil's soccer bag in her room I hugged her bye and walked past Phils room, but soon stopped just to say bye.

"Hey, Phil." I said knocking on his door, and he showed up to the door with his messy hair and no lip rings.

"Hey Dil." Phil nudged his head upwards for me to come into his room, that was surprisingly clean.

"Mom, told me to clean it, and you know her, if you don't do as she says your just going to get killed." Phil laughed and rubbed his neck.

"So, what do you think of Roselie." Phil asked and I laughed.

"Rose, doesn't like it when you say that." I bumped off the subjectas Phil rolled my eyes.

"Well, I don't do what Roselie says, you still didn't answer the question, hmm?" Phil stopped and cocked his head to the side and it reminded me of a puppy.

"You think she's hot or what? Gunna tap that ass?" Phil asked with a little smirk.

"No, dude, she's cute, but I just met her."

"So? I do chicks I just meet, no big deal." I rolled my eyes.

"Your just like Tom sometimes, you know that?" I said getting up and felt my phone ring. I knew it was Kimi when the two quick buzzes came. I pulled it out and Phil took it out of my hand.

"Hey, Kim!" Phil said looking at me then fliped his hair from his face.

"Oh okay, hold on." Phil said then turned to me "Kimmy wants to know if you want a shirt that says 'New shirt'."

YUSS!

"Yeah, sure, what color?" Phile put up with pointer finger as he spoke with Kim.

"It's black, and she wants to know if Rose would like purple?" Phil rolled his eyes and answered that right away.

"Yes, she does- oh really?!, does he know? oh no, yeah i'll tell him, of course he'll meet you, you know how he is."

What the hell is he talking about?

"Okay, I love you Kimmy." Phil made a kissy noise then hung up.

"Well, Kimi wants you to go with her to Rose's house when she's done shopping to give Rose her shirt." I shrugged, got up, and took my phone.

"Okay, bye." I walked out of Phil room quicker then usual, I know he's going to start something tomorrow, but I really didn't care, I just need to let my parents know I'm going with Kimi. I walked next door to my house and called out to my mom.

"Hey mom, I'm home!" I yelled puting my phone in my pocket and walked into the kitchen to find a plate of baked cookies.

"Ooh, cookies." I mummbled to myself and took one then bit into it. I walked into the living room of memories, I don't know how, but I remember most of my child hood. It's weird.
I remember Spike, I remember grandpa falling asleep all the time when he was supposed to watch the crew, I miss grandpa so much, he was the only one that understood me when I was growing up, unlike my mother who only pretended to know me because of her stupid book of lipshius-something like that and-

Tom then ruins me and my thoughts of memories.
Tom didn't come home yesterday, and the whole family knows what that means, Tom just had sex and he should be happy for now.

"So, that chick's a whore?" Tom asked knowing I had been caught in my lie.

"Yeah, I had to do her, she wouldn't shut up about at least knowing how big I was, so she begged!" I laughed. So far I was good, thanks to Phil's talk about which girl to fuck and what not.

"Oh, she any good?" Tom asked.

"No, she doesn't like the top, at all."

Tom looked bored now, YUSS!!

"So, five times?" I shrugged.

"Yeah, I had nothing else to do, so why not?" Tom smirked.

"Finnaly you stoped being a waste of dick." He punched my shoulder and left the living room. I still don't think he's over Rose yet. I sighed and grabbed my vibrating phone.

"I'll meet you at your house Kim." I mummbled closing the phone then started my way towards her and chuck's house.

-------

[Rose]
' "Don't leave me" I whispered onto his lips , he smirked and kissed my forehead. "Never." The tears that were formed onto my cheeks were now dried up, and he kissed my lips, we molded together, his very familiar voice had whispered an 'I love you' before I actually looked up at the face that broke me down, James. -click- I looked around to find a group of students in my old school that were holding up phones and cameras -click- My tears had refilled my eyes and I looked up at a smiling James who was now holding a camera and taking pictures of me. -click-'

God, what the hell is that annoying clicking sound -click-
I opend my eyes, it sounded like it was comming from the window.
-click-
I heard some voices and I opend the curtians, with only my tank top and shorts. I found Dylan on my balcony and Kimi on the first floor. I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I mumbled after opening the window/door.
Dylan came in and gave me a quick body look, then smiled seductivley.

"Oh stop with that look, we're not lovers." I mumbled turning on my purple lamp and turned to Dylan, who was caught looking at me again.

"Dylan, I swear if you look at me like that again, I'll smack you so hard, you'll feel it everywhere, and I mean everywhere." Dylan, smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Sure, anyways Kimi bought us matching shirts, you have the purple and I have the black, so you better where it tomorrow with denim skinny jeans and plain black converse. I nodded sleepily and rubbed my eyes again.

"Damnit, what time is it?" I pulled down my tank top and looked at Dylan as he glanced at his phone then mummbled a quick one-o-clock.

"What's the problem Dylan?" I asked sitting on my bed and offered him to sit next to me.

"Tom is still out to get you Rose." Dylan mummbled.

"Well, then we'll try harder." I mummbled before noticing what I said and laughed, Dylan chuckled.

"I thought I did my hardest." Dylan smirked and I shoved him.

"Well, I didn't scream as much, so you have to try better, then I'll probably moan your name, probably." I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Im too tired." I yawned and snuggled closer to Dylan. I felt Dylan chuckle and pet my hair.

"So, what are we going to do at school?" I mummbled almost drifting off to sleep.

"Well, I don't want you to be the whore of the school, so I'll tell Tom the truth, well, not the whole truth, but some of it.Then he'll want you even more, so your going to have to try and not fall for him." Dylan mummbled and I sighed.

"Im not stupid Dil." I whispered and Dylan sighed.

"That's what you say now," He whispered then I felt him slightly moved.

"Im sorry for waking you up, I'll leave now. don't forget to wear the shirt." Dylan wraped his arms around me quickly then waited to have me come off.

"Rose, you do have to get off." I groaned.

"I don't want to, Im too lazy." I whispered almost drifting into sleep again. Dylan sighed then chuckled.

"Okay, I'm only doing this once." Dylan mummbled before I felt him wrap his arms around me and lifted me up. Then I was laying my bed with the covers over me.

"Night, Rose." I heard him say then the window had opend and closed.

"Good night Dylan." I mummbled before drifting into a deep slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha, Love the dirty-ness? Don't think im horny, if I was I would've wrote a sex one shot, haha. but thank youfor reading, the updates happen when you comment!