Status: Updates only happen when you comment [:

That Purple Flame

Cooties

"Did he try to make moves on you?" Dylan cupped my face and forced me to look in his eyes.

"Photography class was fun, no I didn't get yelled at, thanks for asking." I sarcastically said rolling my eyes, until I met his glare. He was serious, I looked away and bit my lip.

"Did he?" He mumbled softly.

"Yeah, but I dissed him, I didn't know Chuckie was in that class." I said pecking his lips as Tom walked past. Dylan let my face go, then took my hand and trailed me to another classroom.

"You have another extra class, without me" He pouted and pointed at the class door.

"sex ed." He smiled and I groaned.

"No!" I let his hand go and covered my eyes.

I hate health, let alone sex education!

"It's okay Roo, maybe you'll learn something new, and then teach it to me tonight." He licked his lips and held me closer to his body. I laughed and moved away from him.

"Bye Dilly." I kissed his cheek and left into the class of sex.

"Hey Rose!" Phil waved his hand in the air and I followed him with a groan.

Great, a sex class with the most horny guy I know yet.

This will be fun.

[x][x][x]

The final bell rang and Dylan offered to walk me home when we met up outside, so I quickly walked to my locker.

Ehh, some home work but not all, I also have sex ed homework, it's so stupid.

Figure out which sex position you like best, and answer why?

What the fuck is that?! Encouraging us to have sex for homework?!

I pulled out my algebra book and dropped it into my purple book bag, then I closed my locker and quickly turned around.

When I did, I bumped into someone, a chick at least, because she screamed like she was just shot at. I snapped my gaze at her to apologize for spilling her drink, until she interrupted.

"You whore, you know not to bump into me.You ruined my shirt! I can ruin your life!" She screeched.

Eww, I hate chicks like these.

When I faced her, she had blond hair passed her shoulders, bright blue eyes and an outfit that said it all.

I laughed. "I'm the whore? Pay attention to what your wearing, Bitch, by the looks of it, you seem to be the only whore in this school. Don't fucking call me shit I know I'm not, or YOU will be the one with the ruined life." I rolled my eyes and bumped my shoulder into hers after passing.

I passed Will and waved at him, he smiled widely and waved back, Lil then came by me.

"Nice, nobody calls Angelica a whore. Hey, I have soccer practice so I'll be at homework study later." Lil said kicking her purple soccer ball.

"Oh! and Kimi said she'll be there after she talks with Susie." Lil hugged me goodbye and ran after her rolling ball.

I laughed and walked passed a small empty hallway, until I was being pull into it and my mouth being covered by a rough hand. I muffled a scream, until I heard the voice.

"I know your trying to be hard to get." He whispered causing chills down my back, soon I was being pressed onto a wall and I was facing Tom.

"I'll get you, I always get them." He whispered sexually into my ear. I felt as though my knees were giving up on me, Tom held me by my waist now and he was kissing my neck, the way James used to.

NO!

I almost backed away from his touch, until he reached my sweet spot and suddenly I moaned.

"Stop." I whispered trying to push him away.
But he nibbled and nibbled and sucked. He whispered stuff about getting me soon, and me being hard to get.

Soon I pushed him away, and kicked his balls
"Stop it, I'm with Dylan, if that even makes you care at all." I slapped him and stormed away.

I wiped a loose tear, I felt so useless and weak, this guy has some serious power. Then I faced a red head with a concerned face, who lamely tried to cover it with a bored look.

I looked at the hallway with Tom hovering over there, and Chuckie seemed to understand then glanced at my neck.

"He needs to leave me alone." I whispered then left.

I quickly walked into the girls bathroom and found a slightly red spot on my neck,I gasped.

That hoe!

I can't let Dylan see this!

He rarely took it well when Tom was checking me out after lunch.

Why did I just stand there?!

I took out my black sweater out of my back pack and made sure to cover the mostly hidden 'hickey'.

Then I covered the rest with my hair. I walked out and quickly walk passed the gossipers, then walked outside. Dylan was waiting by a small, not fully grown tree.

When I walked by him, Dylan noticed something wrong.
"What did he do?" I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"He didn't do anything, I don't want to talk right now." I mumbled griping his hand and we were off to my house.

We walked in silence and I'm happy that Dylan didn't ask questions, even though I could see his lips parting every minute of silence.

Then his cell phone rang, the instrumentally song of Dora The Explorer, echoed through the suburb street. Dylan quickly picked it up.

"What?!... Again!.... did He Win?....Alright- Wait, what?!...NO she didn't tell me." Dylan looked at me for a split moment and then stopped.

"I'll be right there." He mumbled after closing the phone. I glanced at the house in front of us. I felt his gaze on me.

"That was Kimi, She said that Chuckie started a fight with Tom, because Tom couldn't keep his lips to himself, from a certain Rose." He mumbled.

Chuckie hit Tom, because of me?

"Why didn't you tell me, he kissed you, did you kiss him back?" Dylan asked, well, more like demanded but I shrugged. He grabbed my forearms and forced me to look into his eyes.

"Say something."

"He pulled me, told me I was playing hard to get and couldn't stop kissing my neck." I shrugged and then continued.

"I walked away and then Chuckie found me, and my neck. He figured it out and done." I pulled my hair up and showed Dylan the hickey. Dylan glared at the ground.

"What, the fuck is wrong with him?" He yelled I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Chuckie did something, that's good." I said kissing his jaw.
Dylan smirked and then grabbed my hand. Whoa, Kimi is right, We have to stop acting like a couple.

"We're going to visit Chuckie and Kimi, at their house." he said softly, then pulled me away from my house direction.

"Dilly, I have too much homework. Mrs Yonder wants me the catch up, and the sex ed teacher isn't helping at all." I sighed and felt Dylan squeeze my hand.

"Oh, so you did learn something."Dylan licked his lips at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I have to decide which Sex position I like." I laughed and nudged him with my hip.

"Oh, I'll teach you that. Clothes on or off?" he asked and I nudged him with my shoulder.

"Neither, I am not going to do it." Dylan chuckled and then trailed us into a pathway to a nice large house.

"This is their house." Dylan opened the door and let me go in first.

"Oh, Dil!" I slightly whispered.

"I told Chuckie the truth." I shrugged and then had Dylan lead me to Kimi's room.

"Kimi!?" Dylan called out to the empty room.

"In Chuckie's room." Her voice called out from behind us I turned around and had Dylan go in the room first.

When I walked in the room I first saw some posters of bands and models, then I gasped at the scene of Chuckie. He had a busted lip and eyebrow, and a small bruise on his cheek bone.

"Chuckie." I whispered inaudible to the rest.

"Wow, Tom didn't do anything." Dylan high-fived Chuckie and Kimi dabbed a cotton swab of disinfectant water onto his eyebrow, Chuckie slightly winced.
Neither of them noticed my entrance, Dylan just kept talking and talking after he sat on the computer chair.

"I'll get the band-aids." Kimi stood up and turned around, then screamed. Chuckie quickly stood up, then saw him freeze for a moment when he saw me.

"Oh gosh, thanks for giving me a heartattack!" Kimi said hugging me and then left the room. I took a quick glance at Chuckie before slowly walking over there.

"I can't wait to see him at home with a black eye!" Dylan sighed and calmed down in the chair. Chuckie was sitting on his somewhat large bed, Dylan was on the computer chair and me?

Oh I was awkwardly standing up.

"Dylan, I made some apple pie." I female voice called out from the hallway.
Dylan then stood up and ran out. I laughed and the took his seat.

Glancing at Chuckie a few times.

"Why did you do it?" I asked softly, gazing at him. His eyes met mine, "You know why." He mumbled.

"Yes, but why do you care?" I asked a little louder. He shouldn't care, we don't know each other.

"Y-....I-Your my sister's friend and my friend's girl, Why not?" He said softly. I was about to speak.

"You looked hurt." He whispered looking away from me then started again.

"He, hurt you.... so I- I. felt like I needed to punched him. He deserved it." He mumbled now looking at me. I smiled at him and leaned over and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you." I sat next to him on the comfy bed. He looked at me with a smirk.
I took a deep breath.

"Tom, dragged me into the small hallway," I paused and then looked into his eyes again. "he covered my mouth and kept telling me that he always gets what he wants, that i was being hard to get, I thought I was going to get raped. Then he kissed my neck."

"I don't know why, but I couldn't stop him. It was like I wanted it for that moment. I told him to stop, but I didn't do anything, I think it was because of how much he resembled my ex..." I trailed off and looked away.

I didn't care if Chuckie was listening or not, it was just good to let it out. Yes, Tom did remind me of James, but I had to let go. I felt something warm on my knee and I looked there to find Chuckie's hand caressing it.

I smirked and turned to him, then looked away after I noticed how close we were. He chuckled and moved his hand away from my knee to my face.

"He won't get to you." He whispered rubbing his thumb on my cheek. Weird how I felt the need to move closer to him. So I moved a little bit close, what's the harm of that? His eyes slightly lit. And I swear I thought I saw him move closer also.

So I moved a little bit, and after a long moment, I could feel his breath on my lips, and so quickly I almost didn't feel it.

His lips were on mine and after a second of his lips, I found him a foot away from me. Far away from me, like I was infected with cooties. He gazed at me so hard, it sort of scared me.

"Here's your band-aid." Kimi came out almost immediately after our 'kiss', and she smirked at me.

"That took a while, I have to go. Tell Lil that we can do homework together some other time." I left out of the house, I almost had gotten lost but I found my way out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment then leave me love