Status: Finally Done! :D

If Katy Perry Is My Best Friend, Why Am I Hooking Up With Travis McCoy?

My Choice.

A week had passed and I hadn’t seen Travis nor Pete. I had stayed on Katy’s bus, not leaving once for the entire week. Katy thought I was depressed at first, but after I said I didn’t want to see Travis, she thought I was a genius. I rolled my eyes and walked away from her. This was my plan, of course.

After 3 days by myself, I decided who I liked more and wanted to be with. I made myself not see him or talk to him for that week. It was to tease him a bit and to make sure I was ready for him. Then, I’d meet up with both boys and explain myself to them.

“Katy, I’m going out” I said walking to the front of the bus. Katy was sitting on Russell’s lap, both were gawking at me. “Too much?” I asked them, looking at my outfit. I had on black leather pants, an open black leather jacket with no shirt underneath it, revealing my red bra, and I had on black hightop Converse. “Whoever is fucking you tonight is one lucky son of a bitch” Russell said to me then winked.

I laughed. “I’m not fucking anyone” Katy got off of his lap and stood in front of me. “Where are you going?” she asked me. “A carnival.” “You’re wasting that outfit on a carnival?” Russell asked me. “You should be going to a strip club!” I laughed while Katy hit him.

“Have fun” she said then pulled me in for a hug. “Thanks I will” I was about to walk out when Russell handed me a condom. I laughed and put it in my pocket. On the drive to the carnival, I texted both Pete and Travis. Both were already there.

I got out of my car and walked to the pier. On the way, people stared at me. I’m sure they disapproved of my provocative outfit, teased hair, and heavy makeup. Pete stood on one side with the games behind him and Travis stood on the other side with the food and prizes behind him. Both looked cute.

Travis had on a black and white checkered flannel with the sleeves rolled up, showing off his tattoos. He had on light jeans and bright orange shoes. Pete wore read jeans and a black shirt. He had on white Converse. When they saw me, they smiled.

I couldn’t help but smile at his smile. I held up a finger to Travis, signaling for him to wait a minute. I walked over to where Pete was standing. He stood taller and smiled at me. He bent down to give me a hug and a kiss.

“Hi” he said breathlessly. I laughed. “Hey” he looked at me for a long time before I could say anything. “I have to be honest with you” I said to him quietly. “Okay. What is it?” he took my hands in his.

“So ya know how Katy set us up?” he nodded slowly. “Well at the time I was still dating Travis” I nodded my head in the direction of Travis. He blinked. “I thought you two hated each other?” I shook my head no. “We kind of did for a little bit. I started dating you and he hooked up with Amanda” he smiled.

“That’s okay” he put his arm around my shoulder and we started walking. I stopped him. “There’s more” his eyebrows crinkled. “Oh?” “I kind of cheated on you with him” his eyes went wide. “Nothing bad happened. We just kissed” I explained to him.

“W-what?” “I’m in love with Travis, Pete” I smiled while he grew sad. “I understand” he looked at the floor. “But don’t worry” he looked back at me. “Your soul mate is here” I pointed behind him to the girl walking towards us. He turned around, his jaw dropping.

“Ashlee?” he questioned. “Hi, Pete” she smiled at him and I walked over to Travis. “Hey” he said looking me up and down. I smiled and felt myself blushing. “So what’s up with that?” he pointed at Pete and Ashlee who were hugging.

“I got them back together so we could be together” we both smiled. “Nice job” he held his hand up for a high five. I laughed and rolled my eyes. I stepped closer to him. “I don’t do high fives” he smirked and we both leaned in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that's it! :) I hope it didn't suck too bad. :p I'm so proud of myself for finally finishing something that I started years ago, but never could finish. I feel so accomplished! :D