Status: Finally Done! :D

If Katy Perry Is My Best Friend, Why Am I Hooking Up With Travis McCoy?

Travis' Date.

After waking up in Pete’s arms, I realized that today was my dated with Travis. Pete was still asleep so I crawled out of the bed as silently as I could. I failed miserably, though. The bed shifted under my weight, the floorboards creaked when my feet hit the ground, and Hemmingway barked at my feet. “You’re up early” his voice said behind me.

I turned and met the sleepy eyes of Pete Wentz. “Oh, yeah. I just have to pee” he laughed and nodded. I quickly walked to his bathroom and shut the door behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror before pulling my Sidekick out. I flipped it open and hit my Speed Dial.

“Hello?” answered a chipper voice. “Katy! It’s me” I whispered. “Anna! Hey! How’s Pete’s?” “I need you to do me a favor” there was silence. “…What kind of favor?” “Call Pete and tell him you started your period.” “Why would I do that?” “Cause you love me” more silence. “Go on.” “Call Pete and tell him you started your period and that you need me to bring you tampons” there was a small laugh.

“Okay, fine. But why do you need me to do this? Did something happen?” “No I just need to do something else and I don’t know how to tell Pete” there was a pause. “Okay. I’ll do it” I smiled. “Thank you!” “Mmhmm. Give me 2 minutes and I’ll call him” I nodded. “Okay” she hung up. I flushed the toilet and ran the water in the sink before exiting the bathroom.

“Hey” Pete said as I stepped back into his room. “Hi” he was still in bed so i got back in and cuddled up to him. “You were in there a long time” he said as he put his arm around my shoulder. “I was looking for an extra toothbrush” he smiled then his phone started ringing. “Hang on” he reached over and got his phone.

“Hello?…Hey, Katy!…What?…Why does she need to d it?…Russell can do it…Just tell him what kind you like…Yes, I know you guys are best friends…What if I get them for you?…No. No, of course I don’t know anything about your vagina” he sighed. “Fine. I’ll tell her” he hung up and looked back at me. “What’s wrong?” “Katy says you need to leave” I faked sadness in my eyes. “Why?” “She said she started her period and needs you to go buy her tampons.” “Oh” I looked down at my hands to hide my smile. “Well I guess I better go” I looked back at him once my smile was gone.

“Yeah. I’ll miss you” he pulled me into a hug. “Miss you too” I mumbled into his chest as I hugged him back. My Sidekick was lying on the bed when it vibrated. I pulled back and answered Katy’s call. “What?” “Don’t what me, bitch” she was acting and doing a pretty good job.

“Pick up some Midol, too” I looked at Pete and rolled my eyes. He laughed quietly. “Okay, Katy. Anything else?” “Vanilla ice cream and strawberry licorice. You know that” I nodded. “Alright. I’ll be there soon” she hung up.

I looked at Pete. He was staring at me. “What?” he smiled and shook his head. “Can you drive me to Target?” he nodded and got out of bed. “Let’s clean up first” he took my hand and pulled me out.

He pulled me to the bathroom and showed me where his extra toothbrush was. He handed it to me along with some toothpaste. “Thanks” he nodded then got in the shower. I brushed in silence as he showered in silence. Once we were both done, he gave me a shirt and pair of shorts that belonged to Ashlee.

They were a bit big on me. I made a mental note to burn them later. “Ready?” Pete asked after I had brushed my hair. “Yep” I put the brush down and followed him out the door. We stopped at Target where Pete went to get the ice cream and licorice.

I went and got Katy tampons and Midol. We met up at the CD section. “She likes scented tampons?” Pete asked after looking at what was in my hands. I nodded and he flipped. “Russell could have bought those!” he said angrily.

“Pete, would you ever buy tampons for me?” he stared at me hard. “Maybe” he finally answered. “You would not!” “How do you know?” “It’s a guy thing. They’re afraid to buy tampons.” “Well…” he stopped himself. “Yeah, I guess you’re right” I set our items down. “I’m always right” he laughed.

We paid and left. Once we got back to the buses, Pete carried the bags onto Katy’s bus. She was lying in her bunk, eyes closed. Pete put the ice cream in the freezer while I shook Katy’s body. She opened her eyes and smiled at us.

“Tampons and Midol” I handed the feminine products to her. “Licorice?” she held out her hand. I rolled my eyes and put the bag in her hand. She licked her lips and tore open the package. “The ice cream is in the freezer” I told her.

“Go change. I’m gonna say bye to Pete and I’ll be back” she nodded as she climbed out of her bunk. Pete was the first to step off the bus. I climbed out, noticing Travis standing outside the Gym Class Heroes bus. He looked me up and down then winked. “So” Pete said, bringing my attention back to him.

“I’ll text you and we’ll hang again” I told him. He smiled and nodded. “See ya later, babe” he put a hand on my hip and leaned in to kiss my cheek. “Bye” we peaked each others lips. He walked off, getting in his car.

I watched him drive off before looking back at Travis. He smirked and made his way to me. “Nice show” I blinked. “What show?” he jerked his head in the direction where Pete was. I shrugged.

“I do what I can” he laughed and stepped closer to me. “Do we still have a date tonight?” I nodded. “Awesome. Wear something tight that you can move in” I blushed and nodded. He kissed my lips for a long period of time. When he pulled back, I ran to the bus.

Before I closed the door, I saw his smirking face. I bounced into the shower and got ready as quick as I could. I stepped off the bus in dark blue skinnies, a plain purple shirt, and purple sparkly Converse. My hair was straight and up in a ponytail. Travis stood there waiting for me.

“Damn” he whispered as I walked towards him. He had his glasses on and he looked so adorable! “Ready?” I asked when I reached him. He nodded and me to his truck. I was sitting in the spot where we had sex once.

“So what are we doing?” I asked to push the dirty thoughts out of my mind. “Laser tag” I blinked. “Laser tag?” he nodded and back out onto the highway. “Well, okay” he laughed then looked at me. “Ya hungry?” I hadn’t eaten all day so I nodded.

“Cool” he pulled into a McDonald’s. We smiled at each other then walked inside. We both ordered chicken nuggets and McFlurry’s. we got our food and sat at a booth. “Remember when we almost had sex in the bathroom here?” I blushed big time.

“Yeah. Crazy night, huh?” I steered the conversation away from our sex life. He took a bite and nodded. “We have fucked a lot” I nodded, looking down at my food. “Is that what this relationship is about?” he gave me a funny look. “Huh?” I sighed.

“Do we only like each other because we’re both good at sex?” he blinked fast. “No! That’s just the way this started, but it’s not all about sex” I stared into his brown eyes. “Okay” he smiled. “If you want, we can stop having sex. That way I can prove to you that I like you more than sex” my eyes went wide. “Let’s not do that” he laughed.

“Alright. Whatever you want” I smiled wide. “Thanks” he nodded. We finished eating in silence. He picked up our trash and we walked back to his truck. “So how was your date with Pete?” he asked once we got back on the highway.

“Fun.” “What’d you guys do?” he didn’t take his eyes off the road when he asked me the new question. “Went to dinner, took a walk in the park, and I spent the night at his house” he looked at me this time. “Did you have sex with him?” I started laughing. “No, Travis. We did not have sex” a smile formed on his lips. “Good. Cause you’re my girl” I nodded and looked out the window.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the laser tag joint. “Come on. It’s time to get your ass kicked” Travis said as we walked inside. I laughed then smirked. “You wish” he smiled and took my hand in his.

“Hey, guys” a teenaged boy greeted us when we walked through the door. “What’s up, man?” Travis said to him while I smiled. “Just the 2 of you?” the teenager asked Travis. “Yep” he nodded. “Alright. 25 dollars please” both Travis and I reached for the money.

Travis put down 15 and I put down 10. “Okay. Go over to Brad” he pointed at another teenager. “And he’ll get you guys set up” he smiled at us. “Thanks, guys” we both nodded and walked over to Brad. He got us our outfits and explained the rules.

He took us out to the course and talked some more about where we could and couldn’t go. Once he walked away, Travis hugged me. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his lips. “Good luck” I told him. We both smiled at each other.

“You’ll need it” I winked and ran away from him. He followed me at a fast pace. We played for an hour and couldn’t decided which of us had won. “Let’s call it a tie” Travis suggested as we walked back to check in our outfits and guns. “Okay” I said before taking a drink from my water bottle.

“You did good” he told me, putting his arm around me. I smiled. “Thanks. You kinda sucked” I smirked up at him. He faked a gasp. I giggled, setting my stuff on the counter.

He glared at me, making me smile. I got closer to him and put my arms around his neck. “Love you” I said before kissing him. He was smiling when my lips left his. He laughed.

“I love you too” he ran his hand through my hair. “Let’s get outta here” I suggested. He took my hand and led me to the exit. Out in the fresh air, we rolled the windows down and drove into the night. We drove for about 10 minutes before he pulled onto a hidden gravel road.

I looked at him. “Where are we going?” he winked but didn’t answer. He kept driving as I tried to figure out where he was taking me. Finally, he stopped in front of a large pond. I gasped as I recognized where we were.

“Travis!” I gasped, turning to look at him. He smiled and got out of the truck. I followed his lead. Standing outside, Travis started taking his clothes off. “Travis?” I questioned.

He kept his boxers on and jumped in the pond. Once he resurfaced, he saw that I was still fully clothed and had my arms crossed over my chest. “What are you doing?” he asked me. “Travis, what are you doing?” he smiled and shook his head. “Trying to be romantic” I sighed.

The thing was Travis and I had sex for the very first time with each other in this pond. It was sweet of him to do this, but I just couldn’t have sex with him while I was also involved with Pete. “Travis…” he smiled and swam over to edge where I stood. “Yes?” he batted his long, curly eyelashes. “We’re not having sex” he looked shocked.

“What?” I uncrossed my arms. “You heard me, Travis McCoy” he sighed. “Anna, I didn’t wanna have sex tonight” I turned back around. “What?” he sighed. “I just wanted us to swim together” my forehead creased.

“Oh” I smiled after a few seconds. “Yeah…” he trailed off, looking away. I smiled again and started taking off my shirt and pants. I sat down and slowly slipped into the water. It was cold and my body started to shiver.

Travis scooted closer to me and pulled me to his warm body. I bit my lip as I looked up at him. He pushed a piece of hair out of my face. “I love you” he kissed me. “I love you, too” we swam around each other all night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry this took so long to post! :( The next chapter will be the end to this story. :)