Status: Finally Done! :D

If Katy Perry Is My Best Friend, Why Am I Hooking Up With Travis McCoy?

Oh, Ms. Perry.

While Katy was on stage performing I was out looking for Travis. When I finally found him he was leaning against a tree, smoking a cigarette. "Hey" I said as I walked up to him. He turned away from me. "Travis, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean any of the stuff I said. I-I love you" he put out his cigarette and faced me.

"If you really loved me then you would tell Katy we’re together." "I-I can’t Travis. She’ll hate me and kick me off the bus." "And if she does kick you out you can come stay on the bus with me and the rest of Gym Class Heroes." "Really Travis?" "Really Anna. You know I love you too" I jumped into his arms and started kissing his neck. “Thank you!”

The only reason I stopped was because I heard Katy say "thank you!" I knew she was done. I pulled away from him and looked him dead in the eye. "Where will I be sleeping?" "With me of course!" I giggled. "Okay. I’m gonna go tell Katy" I started to walk away. "You want me to come with you?" "Yes!" he smiled, grabbed my hand and we started walking towards Katy’s bus.

When we got there, she was already inside. I took a deep breath before opening the door and pulling Travis in behind me. "Katy?" I called. "I’m in the back" I swallowed every inch of fear I had and started walking to the back of the bus with Travis. "Katy?" I called out again.

She opened the bathroom door. "What’s up Anna?" she saw Travis and glared at him. "What’s he doing here?" then she saw our intertwined hands. "Anna, you didn’t!" "I’m sorry Katy. You know I told you that I liked him when you first introduced us. And" she stopped me. "Who started all of us?" I was about to tell her it was me when Travis said "I did" she rolled her eyes.

"Figures. Look Anna, I’m not mad at you. And I guess you can continue to date Travis. But, you still have to make time for me" I felt tears well up in my eyes. "Oh Katy!" I pounced on her and pulled her into a hug. "I will! Promise! Oh thank you! Thank you Katy! You’re the best friend I could ever ask for!" I started to kiss both of her cheeks.
She laughed. "Okay. Okay I get it. You love me." "I do Katy!" she smiled and shook her head.

"Now go on out. But Travis know this. If you break her heart like you broke mine, I will break your face." "I won’t Katy. Trust me" he smiled down at me and I leaned up and kissed him. "Ugh. Too soon Anna!" I immediately pulled away. "Sorry! Travis started pulling me towards the front of the bus. "Bye Katy! I’ll be back soon!" I said in between giggles. When we were outside I said "that went better than expected."

"Yeah. I know what you mean" he pulled me in to his chest. I nuzzled my head against his shirt. "You should spend the night tonight. I’ll make you scream again" I pouted. "I don’t think I should." "What? Why not?" "Well Katy just found out I’m with her ex boyfriend. I think I should really be with her tonight. I’ll spend the night tomorrow. Okay?" he crossed his arms over his chest and stuck out his bottom lip.
"Fine. But you owe me." "Don’t worry Travis. I know just how to make it up to you" I started drawing random little objects on his chest. He smiled and held my hand in his. I looked up into his dark brown eyes. "Let’s get out of here" he randomly said. "Where?" he shrugged. "I don’t know. I’m kinda hungry. Wanna get something to eat?" "Sure" I smiled.

We decided to walk to Denny’s. It was only a 15 minute walk. When we got there, Travis was carrying me on his back because half way there, I got lazy and decided I didn’t want to walk anymore. "Hello. 2?" the hostess asked Travis. He nodded laughing. She smiled and led us to a booth in the back.

Only a few people recognized Travis. And of course they asked for his autograph. I didn’t mind at all. After the fans left, Travis ordered pancakes. Even though it was 3 in the afternoon. I ordered one of those club sandwiches.

As we ate, we talked about all kinds of random stuff. At 4:15 we were both done eating and decided to get back to the buses before they left. As we walked back, cars were honking their horns at us. Travis told me to ignore them and keep walking. When we got back to the buses, I told him I had to go see Katy. He nodded and told me goodbye, giving me a kiss on my forehead.

When I walked in to the bus, Katy was no where to be found. "Katy?" I called out looking for her. Silence. "Oh Ms. Perry!" nothing. I shrugged and walked out of the bus. When I got outside I decided to just go over to Travis’ bus and hang out with him.

When I got to the Gym Class Heroes bus, I got ready to knock, but stopped when Travis opened the door. I smiled. "Hey Travie. I can’t find Katy so I thought I’d" "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I was taken back. He never yelled or cussed at me. "What do you mean?" "One of the guys just told me that you’re going on a date with Pete Wentz tomorrow!" "What?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness. Do you like it so far? It'll get much more interesting in the next few chapters.