Status: Finally Done! :D

If Katy Perry Is My Best Friend, Why Am I Hooking Up With Travis McCoy?

The Meeting.

"Honestly Anna. How could you do that? Especially with Pete. You know he’s my friend." "Travis, I’ve never met Pete Wentz in my entire life. So how the hell could I go on a date with him? Or even set up a date with him?" he stepped back a little bit. "I guess you’re right" I nodded.

"But, one of the guys told me that Katy told him that..." he trailed off. We both looked at each other, realization washing over both of our faces. "Katy" we said at the same time. "Where is she?" Travis asked. "I don’t know. She wasn’t on the bus. I have no idea where she could be." "Call her" I reached into my pocket and pulled out my Sidekick. I dialed Katy’s number. She picked up on the second ring.

"Hey Anna!" "Katy, did you set me up with Pete Wentz?!" "Come to the cotton candy booth and I’ll tell you. But come alone" she hung up. "I have to go to the cotton candy booth alone and she’ll tell me" he nodded. "Tell me everything when you get back" he leaned in and we made out for at least 5 minutes. When we pulled away we smiled at each other then he smacked my ass and gave me a small push towards the cotton candy booth.

When I got there, Katy was being handed a thing of pink cotton candy. She turned around and saw me. "Anna! Hey! Glad you came. And I’m really glad you came alone!" she was acting like everything was fine. Like nothing had happened. "Katy, just tell me, did you set me up with Pete Wentz?" she smiled and nodded her head slowly.

"Isn’t it great?! I stole Travis’ phone and I found Pete’s number and I called him and told him all about you and since him and Ashley just broke up, he said he’d go on a date with you!"

Okay, I’ll admit a small part of me was fucking jumping for joy about the face that Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the Third wanted to go on a date with me. Oh hell. A very large part of me was jumping for joy. But I was with Travis.

"Katy, I told you about me and Travis." "I know. But, Anna this is for your own good. Travis is going to break your heart. You need a guy who’s had his heart broken. And knows what it feels like. And won’t break your heart. And that guy is Pete!" I sighed. There was no talking Katy out of canceling the date. "Fine. When are we going on a date?" she squealed. "Tomorrow. He’s coming by to watch Gym Class Heroes do a set. Then he’ll take you out after that" I nodded.

"And I’m going to pick out your outfit, do your hair, and your make up. It’ll be so fun! And Pete will forget all about Ashley when he sees how hot you are!" I laughed a little at that. "Thanks Katy" she hugged me. "Bo problem. No problem at all! I’m so excited! But I bet you’re more excited than me. I mean, you’ve like him for I don’t know how long!" "Since I was 13.""Yeah!" "Did you tell him about Travis?" "Nope. Oh, do you want me to talk to Travis about this?" I looked at her. Shocked. "Would you?!" "Of course!" "Oh my god! You’re the best Katy!" I threw my arms around her. She laughed.
"I know" she started eating her cotton candy as we made our way back to the buses. We’d be leaving in 20 minutes. Katy said she’d go over and explain things to Travis then come back over. For the 20 minutes she was gone, I watched T.V. and got on her laptop. When I heard the bus door open, I threw her laptop down on the table and ran to the front of the bus. Katy was standing there smiling.

"Well? How’d it go?" "Fine. He said he’d give it a chance and let you guys go on that date" I threw my hands up in the air. "Woohoo! You are the best!" I went to hug her, but she stopped me when she held up her hand. "There’s a catch." "Okay...what is it?" "Travis said if you get to go on a date with one of his friends then he gets to go on a date with one of your friends." "Who would he wanna go on a date with? My only friends here are you and...Amanda!"

Amanda was a roadie. She was also very slutty. And would fuck anything that walks. "Sorry Anna" I shrugged. "Whatever. I’m going on a date with Pete Wentz!" I sang as I walked to the back of the bus. I went in the bathroom and took a shower. When I was done, I went to bed. Dreaming what it would be like tomorrow. Going on a date with Pete Wentz!

In the morning, I woke up to the sound of someone banging on the door. I groaned, rolling over and burying my face in my pillow. "Katy! Get the door!" no answer. "Grrr" I said as I got out of bed. I reached down and picked up my black glasses from the night stand table.

After I put them on, so I could see, I started making my way towards the front of the bus.
"What?" I asked as I opened the door. It was Travis. "Well good morning to you too" he laughed. "Sorry. You know I’m not a morning person" he laughed again.

"It’s cool. Can I come in?" "Yeah. Sure" I stepped back and he climbed inside. "So...what’s up Travie?" "I just wanted to tell you good luck for your date today" I smiled lightly. "Thanks Travis. You going on a date with Amanda?" he shook his head no. "Tomorrow." "Oh. I see" then Katy came up to the front from the back.

"Oh Anna, I’m so glad you’re awake! Now we can get you ready for your big date!" she smiled brightly. I smiled back then turned my attention back to Travis. "I’ll see you later Travie." "Yeah" I leaned up and kissed his cheek. He smiled and kissed me on the cheek too. "Have fun. Pete’s an awesome guy" I smiled and waved to him.

"Now come on!" Katy grabbed my hand and dragged me back to her section of the bus. She sat me down in a chair and started going through her clothes. "Wait. I’m gonna be wearing your clothes?!" "No. Just a shirt. I breathed a sigh of relief. I love Katy. But, her outfits are a little too over the top.

She pulled out a low cut blue top that had The Beatles on it. I smiled. At least it wasn’t too dramatic. "I want you to wear a pair of your dark blue skinny jeans" I nodded. "And wear those high top shoes you have from punkrose. Ya know? The ones that are all checkered in different colors? And they’re real...um...." "Kick ass?" I tried. "Yeah!" I smiled and nodded again.

She told me to go take a shower. After I had taken my 15 minute shower, I got out, grabbed a towel and my lotion and walked back to Katy’s room. She made me sit back down in the chair. While she decided what to do with my hair, I began to put my lotion on. Katy said she was gonna straighten my hair and highlight it herself.

I wasn’t too sure about letting her highlight it. But whatever. After she had put in the home highlight stuff we had to let it sit for 20 minutes. She told me to get dressed then she’d do my make up. I picked up the Beatles shirt and went back to my area of the bus.

I picked out a pair of skinny jeans. And a black belt that had purple paint splattered on it. I picked out a pair of Hello Kitty panties and the matching bra. After I put the panties and bra on, I picked out a yellow undershirt. I put that on then the Beatles shirt. Then my jeans. And finally my belt.

I started going through my shoes. Looking for my punkrose ones. When I found them, I put on a pair of Batman socks then slipped on the high tops. After my high tops were on, I put on my deodorant and my Victoria Secret, Berry Kiss, perfume.

When I got back to Katy’s room she put on some foundation on me then black eyeliner. Top and bottom. Then brown eyeshadow. When she was done I looked at myself in the mirror. She actually did a pretty good job.

The eyeshadow was so dark that it made my eyes look even bluer. And the eyeliner made them pop! She said it was time to wash my hair again. After she rinsed out the highlight stuff she started brushing my hair then blow dried it. After she straightened it she told me I could look.

She had put both blonde and red in it. It actually looked pretty kick ass. "Wow Katy. I look amazing!" "Yes you do. Pete will love you!" and there was a knock at the door. "Speaking of Pete..." Katy said smirking at me. I smiled. "Oh. Hold on. I gotta get something" I ran back to my area and picked up a black Clandestine hoodie. As I walked to the front of the bus, I could hear Katy and a guy talking. It’s him! I got to the front of the bus and my jaw dropped.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love all of my 8 readers. :)