And I fall for her Like snow from the sky Gracefully land in her arms I melted away

Paris, France

WOW was all I could think,she got me on a plane a took me to Paris, France,somehow she had my passport cloths and everything already there.

I looked at her and said "Why did you take me to Paris?"

She said in voice I could barely hear "Its the city of love and I want you to fall in love with me cause I'm already half way in love with you."

I looked at her and spoke in serious voice "How can you half way love someone?"

She said "Well I am in love with you its just I am afraid and I don't you can be completely in love with someone if your afraid of what will happen."

I grabbed her hands and looked in her beautiful green eyes, whoa I shouldn't think that "Honestly dear, your love is wasted on someone who isn't worth your time."

She spoke pleadingly "Please just let me be the judge that. Cause I think your amazing no matter what you say you'll never change my mind."

I spoke "Okay but if I fall in love with you and you realize what I meant by all the things I said and you get hurt just know I warned you from the beginning"

She replied "Okay you warned me and I accept that"

I spoke gently "Well you didn't have to take me all the way to Paris to make me fall in love with you I'm sure I could fall in love with you anywhere."

She replied "So tell me about yourself?"

"Well they're are lots of things about me but I think you need to know this one first I used to be hardcore drug addict until 5 years ago I got clean."

She said "I'm glad you did, you might not be here now if you didn't."

"I'm also addicted to Pierce the Veil"

She replied "Really I love them too."

"Yes, really"

She said "So would you like to see them in concert?"

"Yes, Why?"

She replied "Well I kind of have tickets for them next week, but none of my friends like them. Would you like to go with me ?"

"Yes, of course I do but promise me you won't let anyone beat me up" I said in a joking voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think all my chapters are gonna be short until I get it going better and stuff