Status: Writer's Block, Haven't Left Mibba 6/7/11

Dirty Little Secrets & Lies

Dirty Little Secrets & Lies Chapter 3

Here are all the new people in this chapter that I don’t feel like introducing and shit:
The Ross Family:
Hector Ross: Father
Melanie Ross: 2nd Wife
Jayden: Melanie’s son with her ex-husband (18 years old)
Fiona: Melanie’s daughter with her ex-husband (17 years old)
Hayley Ace: Hector and Melanie’s daughter (14 years old)
The Santos Family:
Diego Santos: The Father, Hector’s friend.
Carmen Santos: Diego’s wife.
Jonah Santos: Oldest Son (17 years old)
Carlos Santos: Son (15 years old)
Rosalie Santos: Daughter (13 years old)
Kiya__
Charity and I walked into our room, to get dressed. I pulled out a pair, of super skinny, black skinny jeans, without rips, some black suede ankle boots, with a three inch heel, and a silky red top, that was tight at my boobs, the flows out, and had two straps over each shoulder, with my favorite black leather jacket over it. Charity pulled out a white, cotton sweater dress, with a black belt just under the boobs, that was loose enough that you couldn’t see her baby bump, and some red flats. I curled my hair, with just a few curls, leaving the rest straight, and Charity pulled her hair up into a tight bun, like those ballerinas wear, with some strands hanging down around her face. Once we got dressed, and finished getting ready, the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it!” Carlos shouted, and I heard the front door open.

“Kiya, Charity! Come to the dining room! Dinners on the table!” My mother called down the hallway, and her voice carried into our room.

“Coming!” Charity and I shouted.

Charity and I walked into the dining room, and she sat next to my mom and Carlos, and I got stuck between some man-whore looking guy, and a really slutty chick.

“Kiya, next to you is Jonah Santos, your fiancé,” My father said, as we all started eating some funky fish, mashed potatoes, and string green beans. I didn’t touch the fish, since I hate it.

“That’s wonderful,” I replied, sarcasm dripping heavily from each word, and my father gave me an evil glare.

“Mami, I wanna sit with you,” Lexi said, pulling on my shirt, and standing next to my chair.

“Of course honey,” I agreed, picking her up and setting her on my lap, and letting her pick at my untouched fish.

“Well its good your sweet with children, I’ll be expecting a lot of grandchildren,” Carmen, Jonah’s mom said, nad I almost choked on my mashed potatoes.

“Excuse me?” Jonah and I asked simultaneously.

“Well part of this marriage is having at least two kids,” My father explained.

“Eh-fucking-cuse me?” I asked, covering Lexi’s ears so she wouldn’t her the language, “I’m not having kids with some random man-whore, not gonna happen.”

“Kiya Elizabeth Ross!” My father shouted.

“What?” I shouted back just as loud.

“Your fucking marrying Jonah, and having his kids and your gonna fucking like it and fucking live with it!” My father shouted.

“Well then you better fucking make me!” I shouted, standing up as well, setting down Lexi, who made her way over to Charity, who set her in her lap.

“I fucking will!” My father shouted, walking over towards me.

“You lay a hand on her and I’ll castrate you,” Carlos said, in a low dangerous voice, his eyes filled with a dark, dangerous look, as he stood up, blocking me from my father, towering over him by at least half a foot.

“Charity, Kiya, how about you take everyone out back, the adults need to talk,” My mother suggested.

“Fine,” I agreed, and everyone but my father, his wife, my mother, and Mr. And Mrs. Santos got up.

We headed outside, where we had an old swing set, and a trampoline crammed into the small backyard, and everyone went where ever, Charity took Lexi to the swings. I sat down on the steps leading down from the back porch.

Jonah Santos__
I sat down next to Kiya cautiously, on the steps of her back porch before turning to look over at her.

“Can I help you?” She asked, in a slightly annoyed tone, and she continued to stare straight a head of her.

“So you really think I’m a man whore?” I asked her.

“By the looks of it,” She replied quickly.

“Ouch, that’s a blow to the ego,” I joked, placing a hand over my heart.

“Good,” She replied, looking over at me.

“You know, you should be nice to me. I am after all marrying you,” I pointed out.

“God please don’t remind me,” Kiya moaned.

“Hah why?” I asked, finding her reaction humorous.

“I never planned on getting married willingly, that’s why,” Kiya explained.

“You know we have to live together right?” I asked, cautiously waiting for her reaction.

“What?” She asked dangerously slow, looking at me with angered eyes.

“Umm…. Yeah, part of getting to know each other before we get married,” I explained.

“Where?” Kiya asked, placing her head, in her hands, her elbows balanced on her knees.

“My mom designed a house, that’s built somewhere around her, so you could finish out school, since your mom said you wouldn’t ever leave this place,” I explained, recalling the very long conversation my mother had with Ms. Ross.

“If there’s anything pink, I’m punching you,” Kiya replied.

“I can guarantee there’s no pink, I can’t stand that color,” I agreed.

“And if you cheat on me, even if we aren’t really together, together, I’ll fucking castrate you with a rusty blade and no medication,” Kiya threatened.

“With that threat above my head, I think I can live without sex for a while,” I joked.

“Do you know why we’re getting married sooner than we’re supposed to?” I finally asked her, after a few minutes of silence.

“Apparently I got in to much trouble,” Was all Kiya said.

“What’d you do?” I asked.

“Nothing you need to know,” Was her reply.

“Hey Kiya, can I talk to you?” The tall, muscular, kind of scary dude asked, walking over to us.

“Of course Carlos,” Kiya replied, holding out a hand, and he pulled her up and they walked away. I watched them curiously, wondering what they were talking about.

Kiya__
“Umm… so I have something to tell you…” Carlos started, trailing off.

“Well, what is it?” I asked him, looking up at him, and seeing the worry in his eyes.

“Well you know that Charity is three months pregnant and all,” He continued.

“Yeah…” I said.

“Well… umm… you see, three months ago, I was at this party, and so was Charity, it was Eric’s party, and we both got smashed, and well I woke up the next morning next to her I bed naked, it was obvious we had sex, but without a condom, and I left before she woke up, so she doesn’t know… and well what I’m trying to say is that, there’s a possibility that Charity’s baby is mine,” Carlos explained, looking down, and wringing his hands together.

“So… you might be Charity’s child’s father?” I asked, just to confirm.

“Yes,” Carlos replied nervously.

“Well damn, how the fuck are you going to tell her that?” I asked him.

“I don’t even fucking know. It’s not like I can randomly say yeah I might be your baby daddy, not Drake,” Carlos said.

“What?” Charity asked, her face filled with shock, as Carlos and I turned to find her standing a few feet away from us.

“Fuck,” Carlos whispered to himself.

“We’re screwed,” Charity whispered.

“This whole situation is fucked up,” I agreed.

“Charity, Drake is here!” my mother said from the back porch, her head sticking out of the back door.

“Fuck!” Charity mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, I had bad writer's block, and I didn't want to uplaod a chapter that I didn't think was good enoguh for my readers. So here it is. Chapter 3.