Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

My life in a nutshell

Stacie's Point Of View

I'm Stacie LaFerniere, one of the richest kids in Huntington. My sister Sammy is the other richest kid in Huntington. We are twins and we look exactly alike expect Sammy is taller and has a freckle on her nose and is 4 minutes older then me. Our dad is a very successful lawyer and our mom is a successful doctor. We have our own island, our own vacation house, maids and butlers. We have one maid named Linda who Sammy and I love as much as we love our mother. We go to Huntington Prep Academy where Sammy plays basketball and I sit and cheer her on. The only thing I do is ride my horse, surf and play my guitar. Which I'm getting lessons so I can be super good. I also sing.

Sammy and I have two rooms in our house, one room is where our mother sees us most of the time with our posh beds, our perfect everything in order with classical music hanging around and tons of books. The other room is where our dad finds us and knows the difference between me and my sister apart. No matter how many times we try and trick him he knows who is who while my mother sits and stares for about an hour before dad has to tell her which one is which.

Right now Sammy and I were sitting in my other bedroom listening to Metallica when there was a knock on the door.
"Girls it's time for dinner" Linda said.
"Thanks Linda" we said at the same time which made her smile. We both quickly changed out of our band t-shirts and into our Ralph Lauren polo and walked downstairs.

"I can't believe we start school in two days" Sammy groaned.
"I know, I don't want to go to Huntington Prep" I said as we walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where Gary was serving our parents.
"Neither do I" Sammy whispered as we sat down in our seats. Gary put steaks in front of us and we smiled and thanked them. It was a normal dinner with dad talking about his cases he won and mom talked about the surgery's she did.

"What did you girls do today" mom asked us.
"Well I went and rode Horse and then I can come home and sat around and watched movies" I replied.
"I played some basketball" Sammy said.
"Fun fun" mom said with a smile on her face. Sammy and I finished eating supper and we looked at our parents.
"May we be excused" we asked at the same time.
"Of course" dad said as we got up and walked back to our room.

"I really don't want to wear a uniform and be around just girls" I said sitting on my bed.
"Me either" Sammy said sitting down next to me.
"I have an idea" I said and smiled.
"What is your idea" Sammy asked looked at me.
"You know that public school we go by everyday when we go to Huntington Prep" I asked her.
"Yeah" Sammy said raising an eyebrow.
"What if we go there" I said to her as her eyes went wide. I smiled bigger and gave her a look like come on.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if it's kinda of crappy it will get better I promise