Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

It's my life pretty much.

Sammy’s Point Of View

I’m Samantha LaFerniere and I’m Stacie’s older twin sister. Our dad is a lawyer and our mom is a doctor. We are the richest family in Huntington and we both hate the school we go to. I play basketball and Stacie sits in the stands and watches me. I also own a cow and we have a farm since Stacie and I insisted that we have one and our good friend Carol takes care of the animals while we are on our islands or on a vacation.

I do pretty good in school for a school I hate, I help Stacie a lot by doing homework and stuff since we have the same handwriting. Stacie and I hate dressing up going to our dad’s office parties and being good respectable children. I would rather sit in my room with a Green Day shirt and listen to them all day rather then changing and looking preppy and nice.

Linda hollered upstairs telling us it was dinner time, so Stacie and I changed into different shirts and walked downstairs to listen to mom and dad talk about their days. Then Stacie and I went upstairs to our rooms. Where we sat \on Stacie’s bed and we started to talk

"I really don't want to wear a uniform and be around just girls" Stacie said sitting on her bed.
"Me either" I said sitting down next to her.
"I have an idea" Stacie said and smiled.
"What is your idea" I asked and looked at her.
"You know that public school we go by everyday when we go to Huntington Prep" Stacie asked me.
"Yeah" I said raising an eyebrow.
"What if we go there" she said to me and my eyes went wide. Stacie smiled bigger and gave me a look like come on.

“Seriously, you want to go there” I said to her.
“Yes, I want to go there. Come on no uniforms, we can pretend to go to Huntington Prep every morning and then stop some where to change and then go to a normal high school that has boys” Stacie said emphasizing the boy part. I looked at her and thought about it for a minute. Boys, that means I can get a boyfriend and maybe some guy friends.
“Fine, you call the school” I said to her. Stacie squealed and tackled me to her bed and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and she ran to her computer and typed in google Huntington High School and pulled up the number.

“Hello, I’m Stacie” Stacie paused and looked at me.
“Runnels” I said.
“Stacie Runnels and my sister and I want to know if we can go to your school for our senior year” Stacie said and paused.
“We are transferring from Huntington Prep Academy and we are really the LaFerniere’s but please don’t tell any one” Stacie said, “okay thank you. Yes of course will come and get our classes and everything. Goodbye.” She hung up the phone and turned to me and smiled.

“So why did you tell the random person who we were” I asked her.
“Because she wanted to know why we were transferring from Huntington Prep Academy so I had to tell her, but tomorrow we get to go and get our classes and our lockers and I guess homerooms are alphabetical so we get to meet her and everything” Stacie said.
“Okay, well let’s get some sleep then sissy poo” I said.
“Alright, night sis” Stacie said pushing me off the bed. I rolled my eyes and walked into my bedroom and fell asleep dreaming about the boys me and my sister were going to meet in two short days.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's not long but don't worry it's going to get going soon and the boys might come into play in the next chapter maybe one of them who knows only I do :D

comments are really epic and it will make me update faster.