Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Beach bods, horse flies, learning new things and Dogs.

Sammy’s Point Of View

I pulled my shiney range rover up next to Matt’s ‘69 Mustang. Before I unlocked the doors, I turned to Stacie.

“Wait till you see him shirtless in person” I said to her.
“If I must” Stacie said.
“Oh you must” I said as I watched Matt take off his shirt. Stacie’s eyes went wide.
“Wow, you are right” Stacie said and I unlocked the door.
“Right” I said still staring. Stacie rolled her eyes and then stopped in her tracks when she saw Brian and Zack take off their shirts.

“Oh wow” Stacie said.
“Mine” I said to her.
“I’m not even looking at Matt any more” Stacie said as I followed her stare to see her looking at Zack and Brian. Brian had a smirk on his lips and I shook my head. If he think he was going to get my sister with just his eyes and shirtless body then he’ll have to try harder. I mean Zack could get her easily. I followed Stacie as I kept watching Matt as he played football with Brian. Stacie laid down on a towel and I set mine next to her’s. I laid down after putting some lotion on me and looked up at the sky with my sunglasses. It was a nice day out and a perfect day to get a tan. I almost forgot my shorts and I can tell Stacie did too as we both stood up at the same time.

“Whoa freaky twin thing” Jimmy said as we took off our shorts at the same time. Stacie and I laughed at the same time and laid back down.
“Now that’s even freakier” Jimmy said.
“What’s so freaky Jimmy” we both said.
“Ah stop doing that” Jimmy said coming over and laying on top of us, “or I’ll have to tickle you.”
“But what if we don’t want too” we both asked and Jimmy started to tickle us both. Stacie and I laughed and laughed and soon Jimmy was only tickling my sister as I was being carried toward the water. I looked down at the toned arms and knew whose arms they belonged to.

“Matt, put me down” I said without trying to sigh. I heard Stacie chuckle from behind us, so knowing me she must have known I was dying in his arms.
“Okay” Matt said as I looked down and saw Matt was waist deep in the ocean and dropped me. I held my breath and went under. When I came back up Matt was smiling and acting like nothing happened.
“You jerk” I said and splashed him. He mocked her and splashed me back.
“Not nice” he said. I shrugged my shoulders and then jumped on him sending him under the water.

“Now now that isn’t nice” Matt said jumping on me and pushing me under. I came up and jumped on his back and held onto him. Matt slowly started to lean backwards and I went under again.
“Jerk” I said jumping on the front of him and laying on him.
“I’m sorry” Matt said as he wrapped his arms around me and we both slowly started to sink.
“What are you doing” I asked him.
“Nothing” he said as he went farther under the water. I pushed him under more and stood up and walked away. I felt someone pull me closer to them and I was happy to know it was Matt and I could feel his cold nipple rings against my back.

“No way are you getting away from me” Matt said to me.
“I think I am Trashy Door Boy” I said as I splashed him.
“Oh yeah” Matt said and picked me up and brought me under the water. I came up and shook my head making sure I would hit him in the face. Matt cupped his hands and dumped it on my head. We continued doing it until I was laying on top of him and he was floating in the water.

“I win” I said to him.
“That you do” Matt said staring into my eyes. I looked at his and smiled.
“You have such pretty eyes” I said.
“You have even prettier eyes” Matt said.
“And cute dimples” I said.
“And cute cheeks” Matt replied.
“And perfect teeth” I said.
“You have even better teeth and a better smile” Matt said.
“Nope, I love your lips” I said to Matt as we both got closer and then felt someone jumping our backs.
“What the fuck Jimmy” Matt growled.

Oh that was hot I sent to Stacie.
What was, I’m trying to get my tan on Stacie said.
Bull shit, you are staring at Zack and Brian right now, I can see it, and Matt growling was hot I said.
Oh Stacie said in an I don’t care voice. I shook my head and continued looking at Matt.

“Sorry, I just felt like splashing you” Jimmy said. Matt rolled his eyes and then went to wrestle Jimmy in the water. I made my way to the beach to tan with my sister. I laid on my towel and sighed.
“He almost kissed me” I said.
“Aw, I’m sorry, what or who stopped it” Stacie asked.
“Jimmy” I said with another sigh. I saw Stacie shake her head and roll over.

Stacie’s Point Of View

I was laying down tanning and watching my sister when I felt someone sit next to me.

“Hello” I said and looked over and saw Zack.
“Hello, I figured you wanted some company while your sister is flirting with Matt” Zack said.
“Aww thank you” I said smiling. I sat up feeling my skin was getting a little warm.
“So you have any pets” Zack asked.
“Yeah, I have Horse” I said.
“Sweet, I have a dog too” Zack said. I would have face palmed right then and there but I remembered I can’t seem rich.

“Cool, what type is your dog” I said.
“Coby is a German Shepard” Zack said.
“Horse is” I paused thinking of a big dog, “Great Dane.”
“Wow, I say that’s a horse” Zack said laughing.

“Baker, come play volleyball” Johnny yelled.
“Okay” Zack said getting up. I laid back down and shortly after Sammy came over all sad and sat down and sighed
“He almost kissed me” Sammy said
“Aw, I’m sorry, what or who stopped it” I asked.
“Jimmy” Sammy said with another sigh. I shook my head and then rolled over onto my belly to get my back. I untied the strings and sighed.

“Well someone come and put lotion on my back” I yelled. I heard two people pushing and shoving each other.
“I’ll do it” Jimmy said and I heard him run over and put the lotion on my back.
“Thank you Jimbo” I said. When I was all set, Jimmy went over to Sammy and did the same thing. I hated tan lines so whenever I could I would tan without my top on. We laid there for a while listening to the boys goof off when we heard Jimmy yell.

“Stacie, Sammy, there is a horse fly around you” Jimmy yelled. We both sat up quickly and I forgot I untied my top and my boobs were out in the open. I looked at Brian who was staring and saw something rising in his swim trunks.

“So, that’s how that works” I said referring to what we talked about in English.
“How what works” he asked all embarrassed.
“How a penis gets hard” I said pointing to him. I was wondering why he would get hard and then looked down. It was my turn to turn red as Sammy handed me my top.

“I was smart and grabbed mine before I sat up” Sammy said to me.
“Shut up” I said.
“Ha Ha, I got you good” Jimmy said. I looked up at Brian and he was still red and covering himself. I also noticed Zack was too. They both went into the water and I laid back down.

“So, people have seen my boobs” I said and groaned.
“And they liked it too” Jimmy said laying next to me.
“Shut up” I said and turned even more red. I felt bad for embarrassing Brian even more but I was too. When he got out of the water, I had Sammy tie my top and I walked over to him.

“I’m sorry for embarrassing you” I said to him.
“I-I-it’s okay” Brian said.
“No it’s not” I said feeling bad.
“It happens if you didn’t point it out, Matt or Jimmy would have” Brian said.
“Are you sure” I said to him. He nodded and smiled.
“Positive” he said. I smiled back and then he hugged me. I heard someone say something about my boobs.

“Stacie, has nice tits” I over heard Zack say.
“Don’t talk about her like that” I heard Brian say as he still hugged me.
“Don’t worry about it Bri” I said to him, “you can admit it too.”
“He shouldn’t talk about you that way, that’s all” Brian said which made me smile. I pulled away from the hug and went back from tanning.

“Jeez, you hugged him long enough” Sammy said.
“He was the one still holding me” I said.
“Sure” Sammy said. I rolled my eyes and just untied the bottom part of my top. I felt hands on my back and I turned to see who it was.

“I’m just putting more lotion on your back for you” Zack said as he laid down next to me.
“Thanks” I said. We continued our beach day with Sammy and Matt flirting some more and me having both Zack and Brian flirt with me. Then when we headed home Matt looked at Zack.

“Sorry, I’m not going out of my way to bring you home” Matt said getting in his car with Brian, Jimmy and Johnny.
“We’ll give him a ride” Sammy.
“Thanks” Zack said. We got in the car and asked where Zack lived.
“Pine Street” Zack said.
“No way, we live there too” I said.
“Sweet” Zack said as Sammy drove us home.

“Okay so which house is yours” Sammy asked Zack. We were near Linda’s house and Zack looked and saw my Bentley.
“One, two, three, four houses down from you” Zack said. So since he lived so close Sammy pulled in the drive way. We all got out and Zack waved goodbye and that he’ll see us tomorrow. Once we got in the house, I realized I had to go get a dog. So I grabbed my keys after throwing on a shirt and went to go pick out a male, Great Dane at the animal shelter and named him Horse, which he loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image Horse my dog
Image And Horse the horse.

thanks all my readers, commentors and subscribers. You guys are the reason this chapter turned out to be six pages long and 2602 words. :D