Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

First time for everything.

Sammy’s Point Of View

It’s been almost a week since the Matt and I being caught making out on his bed. It’s now Friday and we’ve been boyfriend and girlfriend since Tuesday. I still haven’t properly met Matt’s parents but he promised me I would. We were on another date and we were back in Matt’s room again by the end of it. Matt was shirtless and pant less and just in his boxers which was super hot. I was also top less and skirt less. Matt moved his mouth down to my neck and started to bite and suck there. I was in pure bliss and I could tell Matt was too since his boner was rubbing up against my thigh.

Matt’s hands moved to take off my bra and I looked at him.

“Are you okay if I do this” he asked me and I nodded. He took it off and gasped, I blushed and he smiled.
“Beautiful” he said. I smiled again and then soon we were both naked in his bed, making out. Matt reached over to his drawer and I was getting a little scared and Matt was shaking a little bit.

“I’ve never done this before, so if you don’t want to then we can stop” Matt said.
“No, I want to” I said to him. He nodded and opened up the condom, I was a little bit nervous. I watched as he put it on his penis and man was that huge. Oh I wonder how bad it’s going to hurt, I’ve heard from girls at Huntington Prep who had boyfriends and things like that, it hurts like crazy. I swallowed and Matt looked at me as he got between my legs.

“Are you sure you want to do this” he asked me.
“Yeah, I want to” I said and smiled and then he went in me and I closed my eyes tightly. It hurt, bad, Matt looked at me and rubbed my cheek.
“I’m sorry, I can stop” he said as he did. I shook my head no.
“Just keep going, it will be fine” I said to him as he continued to move. It still hurt but I noticed he stopped because I could tell he was fully in me. He started moving slowly and it started to feel better. Then the more we got into the more and more I felt better and the more enjoyable it was becoming. I knew at that moment what I was thinking before was completely and utterly right. I was in love with Matthew Sanders and I don’t care if we’ve only knew each other for a week, what we are doing right at this moment felt right and I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life with him.

Stacie’s Point of View

I was playing video games with Jimmy, Zack, Brian and Johnny when all of a sudden I got a picture of Matt’s penis in my head.

“Holy shit he has a huge penis” I said and Jimmy, Zack, Brian and Johnny all looked at me like I was crazy. I turned bright red and continued with the video games. Then I felt like I was nervous and in pain all at the same time.

“Are you okay” Brian asked me.
“Yeah fine, just for some reason I feel like I’m being ripped opened by something” I said wincing slightly. Then I realized why I was feeling that way, Sammy must be feeling those things right now and I was getting the other end of it. Then I felt extremely turned on and I just looked at Zack, Brian, Jimmy and Johnny and smiled.

“Are you sure you are okay” Jimmy asked me.
“Yeah fine” I said smiling at him and Jimmy just raised his eyebrows, “I don’t know what I’m feeling right now, but I am very attracted to all of right now.” After I sent that I got an image of Matt moving and all sweaty on top of Sammy and her moaning away. Holy fuck, I think they are having sex right now and I’m feeling all turned on because Sammy is. I looked at Zack and Brian and smiled. I needed to get out of the room real quick before I like try to have sex with both of them. I went into the kitchen to try and control myself but if Sammy was having sex with Matt, it won’t go away until they were done. I went to Jimmy’s fridge and grabbed myself a drink.

“Hey, are you okay” I heard Zack ask behind me. I nodded and turned around and faced him.
“Just feeling crazy emotions” I said as Zack stepped closer to me.
“Like what” he asked looking at my chest and I crossed my arms over my chest. I didn’t need this right now, not with the way I was feeling.
“Just weird, like I don’t know if you know this, but some twins can feel the others emotions. So when Sammy is sad, I feel sad and so on and so on. So right now I’m feeling what she is feeling” I said as Zack brought me closer to him.
“Oh I’m sorry about that” Zack said.
“It’s okay, it’s not nothing I’m not used to” I lied even though this feeling of wanting to have sex with Zack right now because my sister was making me feel this way was something I never felt before. I hugged Zack and just sighed. He smelled really good and I couldn’t deny that. I felt his hands moving some where but I wasn’t paying attention at all. I was just trying to get to Sammy to tell her to stop pushing her emotions to me when I felt Zack have his hands near the button on my jeans.

“Zack, what are you doing” I heard Jimmy growl and Zack backed off.
“Nothing, just comforting her” Zack said.
“Really, by putting your hands down her pants” Jimmy said and I gasped, so that’s what he was doing and I was probably allowing it.
“No” Zack said.
“Go back into the living room” Jimmy said to Zack and he nodded. Jimmy came over to me and looked me in the eyes.

“Okay, you eyes are clouded over with lust, what’s going on” he asked.
“I’m feeling what Sammy is feeling and I’m sorry for what I’m going to say since I know you like my sister but I need to tell someone” I said.
“Then what’s going on” Jimmy asked.
“Sammy and Matt are having sex right now” I said softly and Jimmy’s eyes turned down and a look of sadness washed over him, “I’m sorry Jimmy, but I figured you could help me with the way I was feeling.” I went over and hugged him but he pushed me away.

“I’m gonna go upstairs” Jimmy said and walked out of the kitchen. I followed him and up the stairs and he stopped me.
“Brian will help you” Jimmy said and shut his bedroom door. I heard the lock click and I felt so bad for telling him. I walked back down the stairs and Brian looked at me.
“You okay” he asked me.
“No” I said sitting down next to him and putting my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and made me look at him.
“What’s wrong” he asked and then looked in my eyes, “are you turned on.” I nodded slowly.
“How” Brian asked me.
“Sammy and Matt” I said and his eyes went wide.
“They are” Brian asked and I nodded. He pulled me on his lap and I put my head on his shoulder.
“I had to tell Jimmy and now he is locked up in his room, I felt so bad to tell him” I said as I started to sob. Soon my feeling of wanting to Zack and Brian went away.

Are you done? I asked Sammy.
Yeah and it was great Sammy replied.
I felt everything you felt so it made me turned on I said to her.
I’m sorry Sammy replied and then it got black in her head so I’m assuming she feel asleep.

“Come on, I’ll take you home” Brian said.
“Nah, I kinda want to stay here with Jimmy” I said. Brian nodded and he laid down on the couch and I laid down on top of him and closed my eyes since he was rubbing my back.
“Get some rest” Brian whispered to me.

Brian’s Point Of View

I watched as Stacie fell asleep and I felt Zack’s eyes on me and I just rolled mine.

“What” I asked him.
“Don’t think you are going to get her Haner, I would have had her in my clutches, begging me to touch her more if Jimmy didn’t stop me” Zack said. My eyes went wide.
“You almost took advantage of her” I said.
“She was letting me” Zack said.
“So, don’t fucking do that again or I swear to God I will fucking kill you” I growled.
“Well tomorrow I’m gonna ask her on a date” Zack said and I rolled my eyes.
“Okay sure and she’ll accept it, shut up Baker and leave us the fuck alone” I said as I moved so Stacie was laying on the couch and my arms were around her. She moved closer to me and I wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes. It was a great feeling having her in my arms and I hope Zack some how fucks it up on the date or whatever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sammy's outfit before it was on matt's floor
Stacie's outfit

Yes I know Sammy and Matt jumped in the sack earlier but I have plans for it and everything. I hope you like it and Yes I'm making Zack a douche but again it's all part of my Wonderful plan :D