Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Almost getting caught

Sammy’s Point of View

Stacie and I got to our house and knocked on the door. Linda opened the door and smiled.

“Girls you know you don’t have to knock” she said.
“We know” we replied. Mikey and Mikayla came up and hugged the both of us. I smiled and felt her tummy.

“Mikayla are you pregnant” I asked her. She smiled and nodded. Something tells me Mikey came back before for a visit and they got their freak on.
“Yes I am, I’m 3 months pregnant and before you ask, yes it is your brother’s, you two were away when he came to visit and made this baby” she said.
“Aww congratulations” Stacie and I said hugging her once more. We then walked in to see our parents and they hugged us tightly.

“Glad you two could have came, what happened to your study date” dad asked Stacie.
“Oh she cancelled” Stacie replied and he nodded.
“Go have fun you two” dad said. We both nodded and made our way to the ballroom. We both saw Eric and Aaron and decided to hide. I went to Mikey and she went to another one of our cousins. I noticed Aaron making his way over to her and I sighed.

“So little sister, care for a dance” Mikey asked. I nodded and we started to dance to the song that was playing. It was fun dancing with my big brother again. I looked over and saw Stacie looking sad as she danced with Aaron.

I’m sorry you have to dance with him I sent to Stacie.
He just pulled me over after asking Jacob if he could dance with me and even though I told him that I don’t want to, Jacob said yes of course you can and here I am now Stacie sent back and I giggled. Of course Jacob would make Stacie suffer, he likes doing that to us. As I was dancing with Mikey, I noticed someone’s head that looked familiar but I didn’t think anything of it, I just continued dancing with my brother until the song was almost done.

Oh my god, Matt’s here, hide your face Stacie sent to me as I saw her hiding her face in Aaron’s chest and him smirking pulling her closer to him.
Ew Stacie sent to me as I put my face in Mikey’s shirt.

“What’s wrong little sis” Mikey asked.
“Nothing, just want to hug my brother more tightly” I said as I made sure Stacie told me the cost was clear. I smelt his cologne that he normally wears near me.

“Sir, would you like some champagne” Matt asked Mikey.
“Yes I will” Mikey said and I felt him move his hands off me and grab a glass.
“And you miss” Matt asked. I shook my head no quickly.
“I got her one” Mikey said.
“Alright, have a good night” Matt said and I could tell he walked away because his scent was gone. I sighed and waited for Stacie to give me the okay. I felt someone tug on my arm and I was hoping it wasn’t Matt but I turned and looked and it was Stacie.

“Let’s head upstairs” Stacie said taking my champagne glass and hers and drinking them both since she knew I wasn’t feeling to well. I nodded and we both walked up the stairs and every time we saw Matt we made sure we ducked and then finally we were safe.
“I didn’t know he was working here tonight, he didn’t tell me” I said.
“I know, but we can just hang out here for a little while” Stacie said to me. I nodded again and we sat down in our room for a while. There was a knock on the door and Stacie got up and answered it.

“Why are you two up here for my party” Mikey asked us.
“We just wanted twin time” Stacie replied.
“Come on down” Mikey said and we both got up and went downstairs even though we didn’t want to. I know Stacie started to scan the area for Matt and when she didn’t see him she took my hand and we walked down together. I couldn’t believe my boyfriend was here at this party when he doesn’t know who we really are. Then Mikey took Stacie from me and I sighed.

“Why are you taking my twin” I asked him.
“Because I want to dance with my baby sister” he asked.
“But I’m your baby sister too” I said with a pout.
“You are 4 minutes older then her which makes you my little sister” Mikey said and I pouted at him as he kissed my forehead and I went off to find someone else I’m related to, to dance with. I found our cousin Jacob and went to dance with him.

“If any one asks to dance with me, say no” I told him.
“Alright” he said and I could tell he was going to let people dance with me, especially Eric. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned and saw it was Eric and of course Jacob let him dance with me and again I had to hide my face since I saw Matt walk by. Eric got a smirk and I felt his hands go lower then my back.

“Hands above the waist” I said and he groaned and we continued dancing. By the end of the night almost everyone was gone and I was getting tired.

“Can we go” I asked Stacie.
“Yeah let’s go” Stacie said and we started to head out the door when I felt someone’s eyes on me but I didn’t think anything of it. I noticed Stacie turn around and look and then turn back quickly.
“He’s looking at us” Stacie said as we got to my car.
“Shit” I said, “did he see you?”
“No, I don’t think so” Stacie said as I opened the door and handed her the keys to drive us back to Linda’s. As soon as we got there, I stripped of my dress and went upstairs to get in my Pjs and crashed right away. I hope Matt didn’t see Stacie, I don’t know what I would do if he was mad at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mikayla's outfit
Sammy's outfit
Stacie's outfit
Image This is Mikey

Sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days. I was just wicked busy and on saturday I was unmotivated. I have to say I don't hate this chapter, I actually like it. Plus only sammy knows this but there is some foreshadowing in this and a few other things It hink. Thanks for all the comments they make me want ot write when I don't feel like it.