‹ Prequel: Mocking Bird

Walk Away I'm Okay

Answer Now Or Forever Be Silent

The silence that surrounded me was getting to me as I stared across from me towards the woman in front of me who was my mother. She was ringing her hands while her eyes darted across the area around her.

"Well?" I asked

Her head snapped up to me with her sad looking brown eyes staring at me.

"I swear I didn't just leave you, they forced me." she said

I narrowed my eyes. "What do you mean they forced you to leave me with them." I snapped

"It's not like I had a choice Jordan." she snapped back. I didn't flinch.

"You had a choice you just didn't want too." I said

"No, I had no choices in the matter, it was give you to them as the kicked me out for disobeying them." she said

"You didn't fucking disobey them." I said rolling my eyes.

"I did, they told me to get rid of you when I told them I was pregnant and I said I wouldn't do it. I'm not a cold hearted bitch Jordan." she said glaring at me.

"Then you should of put me up for adoption, I could of had a better life with a family that would of raised me and loved me then one that treated me like I was the scum of the dirt they walked on." I said

"I didn't want that, I thought they would treat you decent but I was wrong, I'm sorry." she said

"It won't fixed it, you could of told my dad about me, you could of gone to Papa Gates or Suzy!! But you didn't you decided I'd be safer with your stupid parents." I said feeling tears building.

She stayed silent as she gazed at me.

"I would of been perfectly fine with my dad gone most of the time, just knowing I had one parent that cared enough about me to see him at least I would of been fine, but no I was left alone with my grandparents that wanted me dead!" I screamed.

I could hear my dad yelling to let him through to get to the door.

"I'm so sorry." she whispered taking a step towards me.

"No your not." I hissed

"I am Jordan." she said coming closer, I took a couple of steps away.

"Don't come near me!" I snapped at her as the door opened violently as I heard it slam against the side of the bus.

"Jordan!" My dad yelled coming on the bus and towards me wrapping his arms around my waist tightly. "Shh, calm down sweetheart your shaking." he whispered into my ear while giving my mom a look.

That's when I noticed the shaking, I looked down at my hand that was shaking hard.

"Come on let's get Leo and Jimmy to take you to my bus alright." he said as I looked over his shoulder seeing Jimmy giving me a sad look and Leo behind him glaring at my mom. The both came and wrapped their arms around me.

Brian's Point of View

"Why did you come Samantha?" I asked as soon as Jordan was off the bus. Not looking at her but hearing her sigh.

"I have a right to see her." she said

"Actually you don't, she doesn't even know you." I said looking over at her.

She glared at me from underneath her blonde bangs.

"You look like shit by the way." I said being completely honest.

"Gee Thanks Brian." she said rolling her eyes.

"Stop torturing Jordan, just leave her alone she's just now getting better." I said quietly almost pleading.

"What do you mean she's just now getting better." she asked

"She was in an accident a couple of months ago, she went through a hard depression because of it, Leo was the only one that could seem to get her out of it." I said looking back at how she was acting.

"what kind of accident?"

"she was hit by a car and the fucker that hit her didn't even stop to see if she was alright." I snapped as my hand went into a fist.

"oh god."

"So why did you just now decide to come out of hiding?" I asked looking over at her.

"I heard her singing one day on the radio and that she was going on tour. I thought I could try and reason with her, oh god Brian I didn't mean for this to happen I promise." she said running her hand down her face.

I let out a sigh before shaking my head.

"She was right, my dad or Suzy would of helped you out Sam." I muttered "Maybe then this wouldn't of turned out like it did." I said while making my way towards the door. "Make sure your off of the bus by the time we have to leave tonight, the guys will show you the exit." I said walking out, ignoring the sniffling as I made my way out seeing Eric, Dan and CiCi standing there.

"CiCi you wanna come see if Jordan needs you, I think she's gonna stay with Jimmy and I tonight." I asked as she nodded.

"Alright Mr. Syn." I chuckled at her comment. "Guys just make sure Samantha is off your bus by the time we leave alright?" I said to them.

"Alright." Dan and Eric said nodding.

CiCi and I quickly made our way to my bus. I opened the door and climbed up the steps with her on my heels.

Seeing Leo holding Jordan tightly whispering into her ear when he heard us he turned his head seeing me.

"She won't stop crying." he said softly. That's when I noticed he had tears in his eyes as Jimmy came back from the back with some tissues and a bottle of water.

"Here Baby Syn, drink some of this, and stop crying your alright." he said softly while I sat down next to her other side. She must of knew it was me because she unlatched from Leo and onto me quickly and slumped into my shoulder. I just wrapped my arms around her and brushed her hair back.

"Why don't you guys go on and head off to your busses we got her." I said quietly as CiCi nodded while hugging Jordan's form from my embrace and made her way off the bus. Leo nodded and left quietly following after her.

Jimmy sat across from us looking out the window watching what I hope was Samantha being escorted out of the parking lot, he shot me a look and my assumption was correct.

"Don't worry Sweetheart she's gone." I whispered softly to Jordan. As she tightened her hold onto my shirt while rubbing her eye with her other hand.

"I'm sorry dad." I heard her whisper.

"Don't worry about it, Jordan." I said softly. "Why don't I go get you something to change into so you can be a little comfy until the show alright? You can take a nap before you head on." I said as she let me get up and nodded quietly while taking the water bottle and sipping from it. As Jimmy gave her a soft smile.

"Don't worry Little Syn we won't let anything bad happen." he said with a laugh.

A smile graced her face as she gazed up at him. I quickly grabbed a pair of basket ball shorts and one of my shirts before giving to them to her as she went to change in the bathroom.

"Do you think she's done with trying to contact Jordan?" asked Jimmy as we sat in the seats.

"I sure hope she is." I said as Jordan came out and came over and curled into my side. I just brushed her hair from her forehead and gave her a kiss there. I didn't want anything to hurt her but I knew I couldn't protect her forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I sadly lost subscribers :( I'm sorry...

New Story

Are You Gonna Be There it's a Brian/OC