Status: Very Active. COMMENT!!

Designed to Kill

You Have A Stuffed Panda? WTF?!


I sat straight up crying and screamed. I was shaking remembering my dream.
"What?!" Jimmy the freakishly tall one yelled coming into the room.

"S-sorry. I h-had a b-bad dream." I said tears streaking down my face.

"Um...I...can offer you a um...hug?" he questioned. I shook my head yes and held out my arms for him. Before I knew what happened I was in his lap and he was rubbing soothing circles on my back. I rested my head on his shoulder and cried some more. When I finally was just sniffling Jimmy sat me down on my own cushion of the couch.

"Do you want to talk about your dream?" Jimmy offered.

"It was...a memory really. It was the day that started off my life in hell. I owned a kitty that was black and white. She was just barely three years old. I loved that cat. My mom decided to get rid of it since I cared too much about it. I came home and saw her grab a hold of my baby. Without thinking I rushed her and luckily got the cat away from her. I made sure the cat got out the window so she couldn't be hurt. That's also the first day my mom decided to hit me. I ended up in the hospital and had to make up a report of being mugged. All that stupid bitch wanted to do was make sure I didn't enjoy life." I said playing with the ties on the blanket.
Out of nowhere Jimmy grabbed me into another hug.

"I'm so sorry!" he said in my hair. I pulled back and looked at him weird.

"Um, it's not your fault." I stated.

"I know. It's just.....you remind me of my sister." he looked almost sad.

"You had a sister?" I questioned.

"Yes, three. I was very fond of the youngest. She reminded me so much of myself. I would lavish her in gifts. Her favorite things to get were stuffed animals. The last one I got her was a panda. I have one just like it." when he finished his sentence he disappeared from the room. He came back holding-sure enough-a stuffed panda.

"Why was a panda the last thing you gave her?" I asked confused.

"It was summer time. I had gone out drinking with some friends. I decided to leave the bar early and go home. I stumbled drunkenly through the alley. That's where I met Matt. He was hungry and looking for prey. I had no idea where he came from, I only knew he had me pinned against a wall choking me. I was scared of course. When we locked eyes he stopped choking me. He offered me an eternal life. One without suffrage and pain. I had no clue what he was talking about, but agreed. You see the woman that I thought I loved had broken up with me a couple nights before that. I just wanted the pain of her loss to end. There was a lot of pain at first. Then I went numb and went into an almost dream-like state. When I awoke I was like this." he said motioning to himself.

"Did you ever see your sister again?" I asked totally engrossed in the conversation.

"No, Matt told me it would be too risky. In the first 100 years or so your blood lust is quiet uncontrollable. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her, so I never went. Years down the road I remember being back in my old town. I was at a cafe` reading the paper. I noticed in one of the columns her obituary. That day I visited her grave. I found out she had been married and even had kids. I was happy she got a good, happy life. I still go visit her sometimes." he sighed heavily. I patted his hand and smiled at him. He smiled back.

"So where is everyone else?" I asked finally looking around.

"Oh, still hunting. You were only asleep for like half an hour. I usually eat faster than everyone." he gave me a toothy smile. At that moment the front door opened and everyone came piling in laughing and joking with each other.

"I see you two got comfortable!" Val noticed. Everyone looked our way. I shrugged. Zack came and sat down next to us and turned on the TV.

"Oh! I need your measurements for clothes. Do you want to do that now?" Val asked.

"Sure." I stood up and followed her down to the room that was her closet. She pulled out a measuring tape and started measuring me. When she got to my chest she faltered for a minute. I just laughed. She took that as the OK, and measured me.

"Alright, I will have a new wardrobe for you tomorrow." she said writing down some stuff on paper.

"A new wardrobe?" I said my mouth hanging open.

"Yes." she said giggling.

"Well I sure don't feel like a hostage." I stated.

"You're not. If anything you are viewed more as the lovable family pet." she said smiling.

"I'm going to take that as a compliment I think." I giggled.

"I have work do, hope you sleep well." she patted me on the head and pushed me out the door. She was weird, but I absolutely loved her! I wandered back upstairs and in to the bedroom I was staying in. As I walked in Zacky was just pulling on a shirt. I noticed for the first time that he had tattoos.

"Sorry." I said looking away. He had what appeared to be a jersey tattoo on his back with a number 7 and Vengeance at the top. I liked it!

"It's all good. I was just finishing up so you could have the bedroom to sleep." he said brushing it off.

"Where will you sleep?" I didn't hog the bed that much!

"Oh, we don't sleep. There isn't a need for it." he said shrugging.

"Oh." was my briliant response.

"Night." he said slipping past me and shutting the door. I slowly took off my pants and then realized I had no pajamas. There was a pile of folded laundry on one of the chairs in the room. I looked through the pile and found a Jack Daniels shrit to wear. I quickly pulled off my shirt, and put on his. It smelled nice. I pulled the covers back and then snuggled down.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT PLEASE!
I'm not really feeling the love here!
The More Comments The More Updates, Just Saying!!