Status: Best readers in the world. Thank you guys. 7/2/11

I Love Him..and He Doesn't Even Notice Me

To Be Or Not To Be

*Evan's POV*

White. It's such a bland color. It has no life, it brings no spark. It's just the constant color that's always in your life. No matter how much you hate the color white, it will never go away. It's everywhere I look.

And now I'm looking at the one thing that was keeping me away from the one thing in my life that I would give everything for. One thing was keeping me away from the person that has made my heart feel like it was a shooting star that never burned out. One thing was stopping me.

That one thing was a white door.

There was a small window in that white door. I could see right into the white room behind the white door. I could see the white sheets on the bed in that white room. And in that bed with white sheets I could see that one girl, and she looked a pale white instead of that tanned warmness.

The point being. White is a suck ass color.

"Evan, time is not being stopped for this. Waiting out here, it's not helping, it's just wasting the time that you have to make up with her. As each second passes, Ivy is thinking, and as she's thinking, she's wondering where you are and why you haven't come in yet. The more time that passes, the less time that she has to forgive you."

I looked into this girls brown eyes that matched the girls in the white room. "I don't even know you..You don't even know me, and as far as I'm concerned you've been gone so long that you don't even know Ivy."

Her eyes turned cold and hard, "Don't you ever tell me that I don't know my own sister. I may have been gone for a hell of a long time, but I was here longer than I was ever gone. I grew up with these people, I grew up with Ivy. Where were you? I'll tell you where, you were in your rich house in your rich neighborhood with your rich friends. I was by her side. So if anything, you're the one that doesn't know anything."

I glared right back at Maybelle, "Things were different when we were younger, there weren't as many problems. Ivy needed you more in the past year then she ever did when she was younger. Do you know what happened this past year?"

Maybelle shook her head.

"Ivy went through hell and back this past year. The things that girl has been through..."

"If you want to talk about going through things you should know what I've been through." Maybelle snapped.

I opened my mouth, but a voice interrupted me.

"Evan.."

I looked at the white door which had been opened. Now, standing there was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Her brown hair fell in loose curls that framed her face. Her eyes were tired, but her small smile lit her face up.

"Ivy."

Ivy opened the door more. "Come in, let's talk."

*Ivy's POV*

I walked backwards to the hospital bed, never taking my eyes off Evan. He looked as tired as I felt. His hair looked like it hadn't been washed, there were dark purple bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep, and his eyes looked dry from maybe crying.

I sat down on the bed and Evan sat on the chair beside it. "It feels like things always come back to this, doesn't it?"

Evan nodded his head. "Every time. What's with you and the damn hospital?"

"You're asking me? Like I know..I fucking hate this shit hole."

Evan laughed, and just watching him made me giggle. But then reality hit me. We were still in a rut, and I didn't have any idea how to fix it.

Evan noticed that I stopped laughing. "What are you thinking about?"

"Us."

"I'm glad you still say there's an us.."

I looked at him, "Is there?"

"I really hope so." Evan looked up into my eyes, and I looked away.

"I'm not sure if I can do this anymore.." I felt his gaze burning a hole in the side of my cheek.

"Ivy, I-"

"Evan, please don't. At this point, I just don't know how we can fix this, us. When I first met you at the beginning of this year, you swept me off my feet. I fell in love the moment I stepped on that stage."

"I fell in love at that exact same moment." Evan whispered.

I finally looked at him, my eyes were cold. "Did you? Cause honestly, it sure as hell didn't seem like it. After every rehearsal after every one-on-one read through we had you always went back to Bailey, always."

Evan stood up from his chair and walked closer to the bed. "If I could change anything, I would change that right there."

I shook my head once more. "Evan, I was there for you that whole time. I waited for you, I always did. You have no idea how much it hurt to think that when you walked away from me, you were walking back to her. Then when I saw you dancing with her, it broke my heart."

"I never wanted you to feel like that. Trust me, Ivy, ever since I met you, it's always been you, no one else."

"You're not getting the point. Okay, you may have felt like that, but you never showed it. Evan, you are like no other guy I have ever met. Because of my past, I have put up so many walls that I lost who I really was. You are the first guy that ever broke down any of those walls. Now, all my walls are broken down and the real me is coming back out. I feel so vulnerable, but I trust you. I don't want you to break my heart..."

Evan put his hand on my cheek, wiping away my tears. "I will never break your heart Ivy, never. You don't think that this is hard for me too? It is. When I was with Bailey..it just just something I was used to. I felt..lifeless. Then when you came along..it's like everything in my life started to have a purpose. I started to live again!"

I smiled at him. "Evan-"

"Wait, I want to sing you a song."

I rolled my eyes.

"Wooo mmm yeah...
Life's like a road that you travel on
When there's one day here and the next day gone
Sometimes you bend, sometimes you stand
Sometimes you turn your back to the wind
There's a world outside every darkened door
Where blues won't haunt you anymore
Where brave are free and lovers soar
Come ride with me to the distant shore
We won't hesitate
To break down the garden gate
There's not much time left today
Life is a highway
I wanna ride it all night long
If you're going my way
I wanna drive it all night long
Through all these cities and all these towns
It's in my blood and it's all around
I love you now like I loved you then
This is the road and these are the hands
From Mozambique to those Memphis nights
The Khyber Pass to Vancouver's lights
Knock me down get back up again
You're in my blood
I'm not a lonely man
There's no load I can't hold
Road so rough this I know
I'll be there when the light comes in
Just tell 'em we're survivors
Life is a highway
I wanna ride it all night long
If you're going my way
I wanna drive it all night long
Gimme gimme gimme gimme yeah
Life is a highway
I wanna ride it all night long
If you're going my way
I wanna drive it all night long
There was a distance between you and I
Between you and I
A misunderstanding once
But now we look it in the eye
Ooooo...Yeah!
There ain't no load that I can't hold
Road so rough this I know
I'll be there when the light comes in
Just tell 'em we're survivors
Life is a highway
I wanna ride it all night long
If you're going my way
I wanna drive it all night long
Gimme gimme gimme gimme yeah
Life is a highway
I wanna ride it all night long
If you're going my way
I wanna drive it all night long
Gimme gimme gimme gimme yeah
Life is a highway
I wanna ride it all night long
If you're going my way
I wanna drive it all night long."


"Life Is a Highway by Rascal Flatts..beautiful song." I smiled.

"For a beautiful girl."

I smiled up at him. After that silence consumed the room. After endless minutes, the silence was eating at me.

"So, where does this leave us?" I looked up at Evan.

"Well, everyone's gonna be wondering what happened when we get back, so I guess it's us against the world." Evan smiled.

"I like the sound of that."

"So do I," Evan whispered back as he leaned toward me.

I met him half way, and when our lips connected, I knew it was all worth while. When we kissed, and fire started in the pit of my stomach then spread through my whole body.

I pulled away. "Forever?"

"Forever."
♠ ♠ ♠
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the end of I Love Him..And He Doesn't Even Notice Me. It was a nice ride!
So, go and subcribe to the sequel, if you already have, you rock! But the summary is up now, so go read that!
But first you should comment on this and tell me what you though about the last chapter, about the whole darn story!
Oh, and go read my other stories while you wait for me to post the first chapter of the sequel!
Thans again for reading this guys<3

Before posting the first chapter of the sequel, I broke over 820 readers, 110 subscribers, and made it to 100 comments.