My Chemical Romance ... A.F.I.!

Homes, Gigs and New Friends

Friday!

*****

Yakima,

Davey and Yakima awoke to the sound of a very annoying alarm clock.

“Good morning,” he said as he sat up and stretched.

“Morning,” she said as she sat up.

He grabbed her hand and helped her off the bed

“Go have your shower and I’ll discard of this,” he said picking up the moonshine.

“Do that later, you come have a shower too,” she said pulling him into the bathroom with her.

She turned the water on and striped down climbing in, Davey followed suit and climbed in with her.

“Looking forward to school?” she asked wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

“Well, I was … until now,” he said leaning down and kissing her.

Several minutes later they hoped out of the shower and put their clothes on.

“Hey, I was wondering how you would like to hang out with my friends today?” he asked her as they left the bathroom.

“That would be great,” she said picking up her bag and walking out the door.

*****

Bunny,

Bunny awoke to the horrible sound of Juliet screaming.

“What?” she shouted as she stumbled into the hallway.

“I just got a text message from my father and his new wife,” she said a horrific look on her face.

“And?” Bunny said moving her hands in a tell me more motion.

“The witch wants to stay here for the weekend,” she said as she turned bright red, in anger.

Bunny’s eyes widened, she was convinced she could see steam coming out of Juliet’s ears. She walked into the bathroom grabbing a big glass of water. Juliet stood there gob smacked, she couldn’t believe that Bunny had walked away from her. Bunny came out again and walked over to Juliet tipping the water onto her head.

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” she screamed.

“Clam down, we’ll just have a tidy up and then it will be all good,” she said as she walked back into her room grabbing her towel and hitting the shower before school.

When she finally got out she looked around the house for her school bag but couldn’t find it any where. She walked into the kitchen and found a note from Juliet.

Hey Bunny, stole your bag for swim training, couldn’t fit everything in mine, you still love me I know you do love Juliet xx

She read the note, she scrunched it up and threw it in the bin marching into Juliet’s room and chucking her shit in it and storming out of the house.

*****

Bunny arrived at school and was greeted by Natalya and Zeya.

“Where is she?” Bunny said in an angry tone.

“Who? Yakima?” Natalya asked.

“No, Juliet,” replied Bunny.

She bolted away from the girls; she had spotted her she was moving in for the kill when suddenly she found her face on the ground. She had collided with someone. She looked up to see who it was.

“I am so sorry,” she said as she stood up lending out a hand to the boy.

“No, I'm sorry,” he said taking her hand and pulling himself up.

“I'm, Bunny,” she said shaking her hand, she thought it would be polite that and they where already hand in hand.

“Adam,” he said smiling.

She looked at him, she hadn’t seen him around at school, yet she didn’t know many people she mainly knew the people in her circle of friends. He was a bit taller than her, yet she was tall anyway. He had mesmerizing deep brown eyes and short brown hair. He opened his mouth to say something else, but when he was about to speak she had disappeared. He looked down at his shoes and found her on the ground again. Juliet had knocker her over giving her a hug.

“You!” she said pointing her finger at the hyperactive girl.

Juliet took one look at her finger and latched on.

“Ouch and how dare you still my bag when I'm in the shower,” she said pushing the girl off of her and standing up to talk to Adam again.

She turned around to face him but he was facing the other way talking to, who they thought to be his friends. they didn’t see who they where cause they heard the bell ring five minutes ago so they ran to their lockers hoping they weren’t going to be late … but they where.

*****

Gerard,

Gerard walked into homeroom and took his seat up the back where he usually sat. Hoping that Yakima would come to school so that he could find out what had happened the day before. As soon as the last bell to get to class went she walked in the door. He smiled and waved at her thinking she would sit next to him like she usually does but he was wrong, she went and sat down next to some other guy that was in their homeroom.

He observed them as the teacher read out the daily bulletin. She actually smiled and laughed at him when he spoke, what had happened to her did they put her on happy pills or something.

Homeroom finally finished and he went to walk over too her but she left with the other boy, he followed them out but as soon as he got close enough to her Davey showed up and grabbed a hold of her hand pulling her away.

*****

Davey,

“Where are we going?” she asked him as he whisked her away.

“Just keep walking,” he said smiling back at her.

“Keep walking, what do you mean keep walking your making me run, your legs are a heap longer than mine,” she said, and he slowed down for her.

He pulled her out to the student car park and told her to hop in the car. He had a big surprise for her and he was trying so hard not to blurt it out.

“Where are we going?” she started to ask over and over again like a bored little child on a long car trip.

A half hour later they met their destination. They pulled into a drive way, it was a two story house it wasn’t big yet it wasn’t small it was the perfect size for two people. She looked over to him with a big smile as she unbuckled her seat belt and jumped out of the car. She slowly walked up to the house; Davey approached her from behind wrapping his arms around her waist. She lifted her arms up and touched his face before spinning around and kissing him. While they where kissing he lifted up one hand, dangling a set of keys. Her eyes widened as she looked at them. He placed them in her hand.

“Go on open the door,” he said walking her to the front.

“Why?” she asked as they approached.

“It’s our new home,” he said to her when they reached the front door.

“Well if it’s ours than we should open it together,” she said grabbing his had and placing it on the key with hers.

They placed the key in the lock and twisted it and then together pulled the handle down and pushed the door open. They walked in the door. She looked around the house it was already full of both their stuff.

“But how-” she started to say as she turned to face him.

“Movers are pretty quick,” he said as he turned her around and wrapped his arms around her from behind.

“What’s going to happen with my place?” she asked him as they stood there admiring their new home together.

“We could always sell it, and we can sell mine as well,” he said smiling at her.

“Wait how the fuck did you pay for this?” she asked facing him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

“I inherited this house from my Auntie when she passed away last year, I didn’t know what to do with it until now,” he said leaning down towards her.

She jumped up to her tipsy toes and kissed him. He smiled at her pleased that she was happy and that they where finally together the way he had wanted all those years ago when he was scared of confessing his love for her.

*****

Mean while back at school,

Everyone had finished their first class and had met up for their break before they have to head off too second.

“Hey are we not missing someone?” Juliet asked as she tripped on her laces and dropped her books on Frank’s head, who was sitting on the floor.

“Oh yeah what happened to Yakima?” Bunny said trying to hold her laughter in.

“What’s wrong with Yakima?” Jade asked as he walked over to them wrapping his arms around Bunny’s waist.

“Oh she’s disappeared,” Bunny said turning around and kissing him genteelly.

“Oh yeah her and Davey drove off somewhere,” he said with a grin.

“Where?” they all asked, looking over to him.

“Surprise,” he said, and then the bell went for second they all dreaded the thought of it but knew they had to go none the less.

Oh the joy of school, not they all thought as they picked up their books and walked in their separate directions.

*****

Gerard,

Gerard walked glumly to English with Natalya and Ray, he was not happy that he would have to do their project by himself and that she had gone off with him again. He new that she was going out with him, but why could she not see how she made him feel when she was around him.

They walked threw the door to the class room and took their seats. The bell went moments later and an old lady walked in the door.

“Hello everyone, unfortunately you teacher came down with the flue just last night so I will be letting you all have free time for the rest of the lesson,” she said as she heard the students cheered.

Thank the lord, he thought as he turned to face Ray and Natalya to talk.

“So what’s everyone doing tonight?” he asked the other two.

“Working,” Ray replied.

“What he said, what about you?” Natalya asked resting her head on her hand in boredom.

“Same unfortunately, anyone working over the weekend?” he asked folding his arms and resting them on the table in front of him.

“No,” they both said looking back at him.

“Well why don’t we have a party and invite everyone we know?” he asked as they raised their heads off of the table.

“I like where this is going continue,” Natalya said.

“Who’s house though?” Ray asked in a concerned voice.

“Well lunch break is coming up how about we discus it then and just before the end of lunch we put a big announcement in the cafeteria,” Gerard said smirking.

The bell went moments later and the three musketeers left the class room chucking their books in their lockers and heading over to the cafeteria.

*****

Now back to Yakima and Davey.

“So who are you going to tell first about the house?” Davey asked as they walked around getting to know their new home.

“I don’t know,” she said stopping suddenly.

Davey bumped into the back of her and she spun around to face him.

“How can you not know?” he asked her with a raised eyebrow.

“I just don’t,” she said as she grabbed a hold of his hand.

They walked down the hall a bit and she looked in every room. She stopped at the end of the hall way the last room in the house she hadn’t seen inside but she knew which room this was. And no people it isn’t the toilet.

She pulled down on the handle and swung the door open. Her eyes widened as she saw the bed. She turned back around to him and smirked.

“What?” he asked smirking back.

She grabbed a hold of his other hand and walked in the room backward pulling him in with her. He kicked the door shut and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist, locking his lips onto hers and lifted her off the ground. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he walked over to the bed lying her down with him on top of her. He kissed her neck and she let out a little moan. He kissed back up to her lips with a smile on them both.

She moved her hands down from his neck to his shirt where she started to play around with his buttons and then his shirt was undone and she started pealing it off of him revealing his tattoos. She smiled at the sight of them and then started to kiss them. Whilst she was doing that Davey’s hands started to wander down Yakima’s back and to the edge of her shirt where he lifted it off and over her head.

I continue but then I would have to raise the age limit sorry if in the future chapters you would like me to continue on and raise the age limit please leave me and not saying so, thank-you.

“Oh fuck!” Yakima said as she sat up clutching the blanket.

“What’s the matter,” Davey said as he sat up quickly.

“We have to get back to school,” she said as her eyes widened and she looked at him.

“What’s the rush?” he asked her as he lay back down.

“I have to finish something in design, that’s what the rush is,” she said standing up and putting her clothes back on.

“Oh, what are you making,” he said in a seductive voice as he pulled her back down so she was lying on his chest, they where face to face now.

“You’ll have to wait now,” she said as she kissed his lips oh so softly and dragged him out of bed.

“You’re mean,” he said as he pulled up his pants and did up the buckle.

“You bet I am,” she said as she lightly pressed her lips against his, not quiet touching more like teasing.

She stood to her feet a pulled her clothes back on, Davey doing the same disappointed that she wouldn’t tell him what she was making, and wouldn’t stay with him.

They got back to school in time for lunch to start, everyone was headed for the canteen. Yakima couldn’t help but smile today for her was perfect she was having such a good day and she was getting to meet her boyfriends friends and get to know them. She was so happy that she didn’t realize that first off she didn’t tell her friends that she was sitting somewhere else today and two that everyone was staring at her. Davey held her hand and pulled her along, she half hugged his arm as they walked along the corridor, they entered the canteen and walked straight past Yakima’s friends taking no notice of them.

“What the fuck?” Juliet said as she waved at Yakima, who walked on by with out a care in the world.

“That was weird she disappeared earlier and now she wont even sit with us, who is she?” Natalya said shoot Juliet the same confused look back.

“Sh-e w-w-was smiling,” Gerard stuttered out unable to turn away.

“Yeah she was too, Zeya replied as she slid down the seat sitting next to Gerard to let the others sit down next to her.

They all looked at her as she sat down, she looked like she actually belonged there unlike with them because she was smiling and laughing and seemed to be more happy. Everyone was confused.

“Looks like she found her own group of people,” Juliet said as she tured around back to her lunch., everyone continued in staring.

‘cough, cough’

Juliet coughed and the others turned to look at her, “let her be and eat your peace.”

They all turned back around to their own meals and continued to eat.

*******

Mean while, Yakima was having so much fun getting to know everyone.

“Hey everyone this is Yakima,” Davey said as he took a seat at the table.

Yakima waved to everyone and stood next to Davey until he pulled her hand and got her to sit down on his lap.

“Hi, I’m Adam, this is Hunter, Jade and Jeffree,” one of the boys at the table introduced.

“Hi pleasure to meet you all,” she said as she looked around the table her eyes stopping at the boy with bright pink hair “I love you hair.”
“Why thank-you,” he replied.

She moved off of Davey’s lap and sat next to Jeffree and they started talking about his hair and stuff like that.

“Would you like me to do your hair sometime?” he asked her playing around with it “oh I’d love that.”

“So guys what do you think of her?” Davey asked leaning over the table and asking the other three boys.

“Nice pick, she seems really nice,” Hunter said.

“Well her personality sure has changed since she’s not with her other friends, she actually letting her guard down,” Jade pointed out.

“Good point,” Davey said looking at Adam waiting for him to give his point of view on the matter.

“I’m just jealous I can’t find a girl as good as her,” he said laughing, and everyone joining in.

import school bell sound here lol

“Well we best be off to class,” Jeffree said standing up, “what’s everyone got?”

“Well all four of us have math,” hunter said as the other three boys complained, “what about you Yakima?”

“Oh I have design,” she said looking over to Jeffree waiting for him to answer, but all she saw was a giant smile on his lips and a big 0“ME TOO!”

Yakima was all ‘zomg’ and so was jeffree, he had turned her into such a girl, and they had only known each other for forty-five minutes. (lol). They walked off to design together Jeffree and Yakima, talking about randomness. Gerard joined them along the way.

“Hey Yakima,” he said as he stood near them waiting for the class room to open.

“Hey,” she said, “oh this is Jeffree, Jeffree this is Gerard.”

“Hi,” they both said to each other.

“So where were you at lunch today?” Gerard asked curiously.

“Oh I was with Davey and his friends, he wanted me to get to know them seen as he has gotten to know my friends,” she said, “Did you miss me?”

He didn’t know how to reply to it, his checks turning red; Jeffree had of course noticed this and was smirking at him for how he was to reply.

“Oh course I did, everyone did,” he said putting on a fake smile trying to hide his crush for her behind it.

But of course Jeffree being as observant as he was had picked up on this and just raised one eye brow as the teacher unlocked the door to the room. They all walked in one by one, and grabbed out their work and sat down starting on it. Jeffree was making a jacket, with ice-creams on it. Gerard was making a Misfit’s top to match the really cool bag he had been given for Christmas the year before. Yakima of course went all out on hers, she was making a trench coat and on the back it had in broadened MM for Marilyn Manson and on the color at the front on the left side it had HIM and down the bottom at the front on the right hand side it had Panic! At The Disco. She was so glad she was almost finished she would be able to wear it when she and Davey went to the gig they had planned on going to that night. She loved the fact that she was so evil and made Davey believe she was making something kinky, she was like that though.

******

Time elapse … end of school.

******

Yakima, Gerard and Jeffree all walked to their lockers. Yakima thought it would be best if she waited for her other friends and said good-bye to them before she saw them again at the gig that night. Jeffree departed from Gerard and Yakima when they walked past Davey’s locker. Yakima waved and kept walking to hers.

“Hey,” Jeffree said as her gradually made his way to Davey, “I think that Jared or Gerard guy that Yakima hangs out with likes her.”

“Yeah I’ve noticed that, but I don’t think he would try anything with me around … wait I take that back I don’t think he would try anything at all,” Davey replied confident.

“I would just keep an eye on him,” Jeffree said and as he walked away and off to his locker he shouted out behind him “because that guy seems like a sleaze.”

Seems like a sleaze, I don’t think Yakima would hang out with a sleaze, or would she. he started to think, freaking out that maybe Jeffree might be right. He decided then and there that he would keep an eye on this Gerard fella, he trusted Yakima but he did not trust Gerard.

He walked over to were Yakima was standing with her other friends, she explained why she didn’t sit with them at lunch but she changed the subject every time they asked were she went during classes cause she missed out on the best substitute. She just smiled and told them the time will come when they found out. Everyone was so excited they had a no work for the whole weekend they where going to a gig tonight then a party at Juliet and bunny’s house Saturday night. They started off to the student car park eager to get ready for the gig.

“OH FUCK SHIT NOOOOOO!!!!!” Juliet shouted out.

“What?” everyone asked at the same time shocked looks upon all of their faces, scared that bad new may come out of her mouth and they thought right.

“My father and their show pony are coming over tonight and I think that they think they are staying the weekend what am I meant to tell them?” she said starting to freak out.

“Just call them and tell them that you and a bunch of your friends went away on a holiday,” Frank told her, she nodded her head and started dialing her father’s number.

The others walked off a head and stood around chatting until Juliet finally caught up an awkward look about her.

“Hey guys,” they all stopped and looked at her worried, “Well, I told my father that we where going to a gig tonight and that we were going to a party tomorrow night, they didn’t fall for the weekend away, and now he’s sending us tickets to a ranch for a week coming soon I think. He doesn’t really care that we have school he just wants us to get away so yeah is that okay with everyone?”

They all just nodded except Davey, Jade, Adam, Hunter and Jeffree. Juliet looked over to the five of them. And told them that of course they where invited. They all said that they would think about it. They thought it would be fun, and it would give them a chance to really get to know the others. They all wished each other a good-bye and hoped in their cars, they couldn’t wait for the No Way Out gig they where going to in a moment of hours.

******

The time passed quickly and Juliet was sitting in front of the computer checking out hot guys on her website and Bunny was sitting in front of the television flicking through the many channels they had.

Bunny suddenly fell off of her chair and ran up to the study when she heard a rather loud “ZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MMMMYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!”

“What?” she shouted as she stumbled into the study.
“First off look at this hot guy and second off we are going to be late for the gig we have a half hour to get ready,” they both looked at each other and bolted to the bathroom, but the race was not a fair one because Bunny had longer legs then Juliet’s where. They finally got ready and jumped in Juliet’s car, speeding off to the gig. When they arrived they found that everyone was awaiting them out side tapping there watches at to say what-took-you-so-long. They quickly jumped out of the car and stood next to the others smiling with guilty faces.

“We’re not late … much,” Bunny said giggling as she grabbed a hold of Jades hand, “ready to go in?”

The all nodded and walked to the door, there wasn’t many people there at this time so they where sure to get in. They all pulled out their money and paid as they walked through the door and walked straight up to the front of the stage where they stood around chatting for a while, before the hall started getting packed. They could barely hear what one another where saying so they pulled out their phones and wrote messages to one another passing the phone around and putting their two cents in. When they saw the band they all started cheering the hall echoed in cheer, they where all full of adrenalin.

The gig was a total knock out, everyone had so much fun and then crashed at Bunny and Juliet’s house, so they could help set up for the next day.

“Has anyone one seen my shirt?”
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys i am so sorry that it has taken me so long to write a new chapter ... but its hard thinking of something new to do ... i shouldnt write three at the same time .. lol .... i will try and up date more often tell me what you think of it ... cause i dont know if i should continue ... or tell me weather you wont chapters to be shorter ... this one is only 12 pages ... i can make em shorter ... that means it will be updated more often lol