My Chemical Romance ... A.F.I.!

Can't Think Of A Title!

It’s now Thursday and its back to school for everyone. Juliet, Zeya, Natalya and the boys where waiting at the bus bay waiting for Bunny’s bus’s arrival.

(Bunny and Juliet live together but the only reason Bunny catches a bus and Juliet doesn’t is because Juliet has to get to school earlier for swim training, just so I don’t confuse anyone!)

When it finally arrived Bunny and Jade hoped off the bus together. They waited around for five minutes but Yakima never turned up, they had to get to homeroom. So they all went thinking she would just be a wee bit late. They all went to First, then recess, then second and now it was lunch. They all met up in the cafeteria. They laughed and ate there peace, when Davey walked by they called out to him but her ignored them and walked over to some other people.

They all looked at each other and thought what was that about?

*****

It was now last and Juliet had health and what a subject it was … not. She sat there bored out of her brain thinking about random shit. The teacher just seemed to talk and talk and not shut up. She started thinking back to lunch and Davey not giving them any reconciliation, not a wave nor a smile just a turn of the head and walk off.

What is he only nice to us because of Yakima? What about his friend Jade? Did he not care about him either?

Her brain was sore and she had gotten a head ach from thinking so much. The bell rang and she walked straight over to her locker and grabbed out a packet of aspirin. She opened up her bag but was out of water.

“Hey Bunny, have you got any water?” she asked desperately in need of something.

“Sorry all out,” she replied looking at the poor girl.

She looked over to Frank who had just pulled out a bottle of water from his bag. She ran and pounced on him.

“RAPE,” he screamed not looking at who it was.

“Can I have some water please?” she asked him with her big brown puppy dog eyes.

“Okay,” he said passing her the water, unable to resist her eyes.

“Thanks,” she said jumping up off the ground full of energy.

*****

They all where off to work, they slowly walked together silence among the group, when they reached the mall they sat in their special chair still in silence.

“Hey guys,” Natalya piped up.

They all turned their head too look at her.

“I was thinking,” she started to say.

“Oh this could be dangerous,” Bunny said jokingly.

“I’ll ignore that, so as I was saying I think seen as we all finish at seven tonight we go visit Natalya and check out if she’s okay,” she said looking around at the group.

They all nodded and looked down at their phones and said good bye going off to work.

*****

Bunny,

Juliet and Bunny walked off to the video store and signed in putting their bags and coats in the back room. When they had done that the boss asked if one of the girls served at the counter and one staked shelves. They looked at him confusion was about them.

“Jade called in sick,” he said and walked off.

“Jade called in sick?” Bunny said as she turned to Juliet.

Bunny was puzzled as to why Jade would call in sick he was perfectly fine when she said good-bye to him at lunch. Bunny hoped on the counter and Juliet started staking shelves. When it hit seven o’clock they clogged off and met the others out side the mall.

*****

“So, is everyone ready to go?” Zeya asked grabbing a hold of Bobby boys’ hand.

They all nodded and started walking. Of course none of the boys new where they were going.

They slowly came to a halt, in front of a small two story house, the boys looked at it. The house was smaller than all the other houses in the street and a bit run down. They walked up to the front door and knocked. The waited several minutes they could hear music coming from Yakima’s room so they thought that she just couldn’t hear them.

“Where are you going?” Frank asked as Juliet walked around to the other side of the house.

“Spare key,” she shouted back.

Several moments later Juliet came threw the front door and let everyone in. They boys walked threw the door after the girls they looked around for several moments. The place was spot less not a thing out of place.

Either that girl is very tidy or she hasn’t a life they thought as the girls started disappearing up the stairs. The boys chased after them.

knock, knock[/i[

“Anyone home,” Bunny said as she opened Yakima’s bedroom door.

Empty the room was empty, they checked her bathroom, the whole house, it was completely empty. They stood in her room and on her bed side table sat a bottle of moonshine half empty next to a packet of aspirin with no tablets in it. The girls looked at each other.

“Maybe she took them over a month or so,” Frank said as he could see in their eyes the doubt they had for their friend.

They picked up their bags and coats and headed towards the front door, when they reached the stairs they saw Davey holding in his arm Yakima. He carried her up the stairs and into her room ignoring her friends on the way. Behind him was Jade.

“OI,” Bunny said grabbing a hold of Jades wrist as he walked past.

“Hey,” he said giving her a peck on the cheek.

“What happened?” she asked.

“I don’t know, Davey just called me to get down to the hospital he needed a lift home, that’s why I couldn’t go to work today,” he said walking up the stairs.

Everyone followed them up and into Yakima’s room. Davey placed her down on the bed and sat next to her, stroking her head as she opened her eyes. She smiled up at him, but her smile faulted as she saw everyone standing in her room.

“Okay guys its time for us all to leave,” Davey said ushering them all out of her room, him in toe.

She grabbed onto his arm.

“Except for you,” she said in a hushed voice.

Everyone left out the front door and all walked home in their separate directions.

Davey walked over to where Yakima was lying and he sat down next to her. He gave her a kiss on the lips and lay down grabbing her waist and holding her close. She held him back and a tear fell from her eye and landed on his chest.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“I am now,” she said as she looked up at him.

“There’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you and now seems better time than any,” he started to say.

“Go ahead,” she said sitting up a bit to face him.

“Well, I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me, that way you don’t have to have two jobs and we will see more of each other,” he said with a slanted smile on his face.

“Can we get a pet?” she asked smiling at him.

“Sure anything you won’t,” he said kissing her.

She lay down, placing her head on his chest.

“A snake?”

“No!”

“A dingo?”

“No!”

“A bunny?”

“Okay,”

They smiled at each other and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay this is another filler chapter its only four pages ... hopfully i will have a lot more for you soon ^_^ teehee!