Status: Re-posting

Don't Want To Be Torn

Confused

*Normal pov*
I saw Nick and I smiled I was so happy to see him but wait isn't he supposed to be on tour? What was he doing here? Oh who cares I leaned in and kissed him I pulled away and then I felt pressure on my cheek I started to cry. Dad took the lady who slapped me out I didn't even know what I did wrong. My dad came back in and he sat beside me "daddy what did I do wrong?" I ask still crying he shook his head and took my hands in his " nothing sugar you didn't and couldn't do a thing wrong ever especially to me sugar you are my little girl yes I wasn't aloud in your life until 7 years after the divorce but I know a lot more then you think" he said to me I smile and look at him "okay you think you know so much answer these then 1) how long have I known the guys? 2) What colors have I had my hair? 3) Who have I dated? 4) What is my hobbies?" I ask he smiles and thinks about it " you have known the guys your whole life, you have had it red with blond streaks, black, red and purple,and just plain red, you have dated Danger himself Joe Jonas, and currently you are single but you went on 2 dates with Synyster Gates, your hobbies are you sing you dance and you wanted to be a fairy at one point but now you want to be an actress and guess what I got you a audition for a Disney movie yea I know you really don't want to be under Disney but for acting that won't be a problem right baby?" He says. I was shocked at how much my dad knew about me. I smiled and nodded a yes that I agree and hugged him "but really Brian Haner jr really?" He asked laughing I smiled and simply say "what I liked him its not like I had sex with him I'm not like that plus I have a purity ring" I showed him it "true love waits" he says out loud "Nick bought it for me for my 10 birthday the year I also got an electric guitar but I don't know who gave me Helena" I said my dads head shot up " you got the guitar oh thank god I thought your mom might not have giving you it since it was from me, did you get the necklace too?"He says I smile and nod pulling the necklace out that is around my neck but covered by my nightgown showing 5 guitar picks signed by MCR and each had a word on it like dads says "Sugar" , uncle Mikey's says "Princess", Frankie's says "Baby Doll", Rays says "Pumpkin" ,Bob says "squishy" cause I used to call him squishy omg I remember them I remember all of them and what happened when my parents got the divorce. "I remember all the things I thought were a dream it was real everything was real all of my dreams were memories from when I was little" I say looking at my dad " you know why I named my guitar Helena right?" I ask he nodded " your favorite movie is corpse bride and the actress that plays the corpse bride is Helena Bonham Carter right?" He says I nod but add " and because of Grandma" he smiles and hugs me just as the doctor comes in to tell us I can leave. I quickly through my jeans and my baggy avenged sevenfold tee on and we head to my old house to pack up my cloth's and some pictures and little things. The Jo bros were moving in with us since dad said there would be room for everyone for: Kevin and Danielle, Joe has his own room, Nick and I get a room and Frankie has his own room and the guys from Avenged Sevenfold lives 2 doors down from us. The rest of MCR lives about a block away so every one lives a short walk away. I walk into my and Nicks room I saw that it had my favorite colors purple and hot pink on the walls and black and blue and Lime and normal Green on the ceiling. I couldn't help but smile when I saw Nick laying asleep on my I mean our bed he was too cute I put down my bag and pulled out a over sized Jonas Brothers t-shirt. Pulling off my clothes leaving my underwear on I through the dirty clothes in the laundry bin I pull on the tee and close the lid. I climbed into the bed beside Nick. I See he was awake so I smiled at him and giggled a little blushing at the fact he probably saw me undress. He smiles back as he kissed me "Steph will you be my girlfriend?" Nick asks I smile and kiss him I slowly pull away " yes Nick I will be your girlfriend." I whisper kissing him again I cuddle into his side I lay my head on his chest sighing in content. I wake up in the morning to Joe yelling at me " STEPHANIE MICHELLE WAY get up and get dressed little sister" I feel someone kiss me and when I open my eyes I was shocked to see Joe's face only a few inches away from my face. " What are you doing?" I whisper he smirks and pecks my lips I push him off me. I see Nick standing behind him I got out of the bed and ran over to him. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me close and kissing me and very slowly pulling away. Joe looked angry but why Joe doesn't like me that way does he? I know I don't like him that way he is my brother and nothing else. " What the hell Joe she is my girlfriend" Nick yelled at his older brother I clung to Nick not wanting to let go. I heard foot steps coming up the stairs then I heard a lot more then one persons foot steps more like 7 - 9 people.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm happy with this one.