Status: Complete.

Listen to the Thunder

Today is a winding road.

I can’t believe it’s already the end of January. I’ve already been at college for 5 months! It feels a bit insane, y’know? So much has happened since college started. Hell, so much has happened since Senior year started. Senior year was perfect. Kyle and I had an amazing Senior year with all our friends. No major arguments, no-one wanting to kill each other, and we all graduated – what’s better than that?

When we got to college, everything changed. People changed. And that’s all I can say right now. Rian, Caleb, Zack, Pat, Alex, Kyle and I all got into college too – not one of us stayed at home.

Here’s how everyone split up:
Alex, Kyle and I went to CSU San Bernadino, all of us majoring in Music. Alex and I are on the same floor of our campus accommodation building, whereas Kyle is in a building the other side of campus.
Caleb and Rian went to CSU Fullerton, Caleb majoring in History while Rian majored in Biology. Caleb and Rian live in the same accommodation building.
Zack and Pat went to CSU Long Beach, Zack majoring in Art while Pat majored in English Literature. Zack and Pat got lucky and were able to room together.

We had all chosen to go to branches of California State University, mainly because we all loved the weather in California, and we all wanted to be fairly close to each other. Alex, Kyle and I are only an hour away from Zack and Pat (who are the furthest from us) and Rian and Caleb are only half an hour from Zack and Pat. Obviously we don’t visit each other every week, but we make sure to at least try to visit one of the colleges once a month. It keeps us in contact, y’know? Other than visiting, we text all the time, video chat at least once a week, and phone calls are regular. It’s such a relief knowing that the friends I’ve had to so long aren’t going to drift away at college.

Well, one of them has. But that’s a story for another time.

“Mm baby, go back to sleep,”

I broke out of my thoughts at the sound of a tired voice. Turning over, I smiled down at my boyfriend, smiling even more as he snuggled closer to my body.

“We have to get up at some point,” I pointed out, running my fingers through his hair.

“No we don’t…you promised me a day in bed, and even though I will later be riding you like the bucking bronco you are, I want to sleep now,” he grinned.

I couldn’t help but laugh, rolling my eyes. We have an extremely active sex life, that’s for sure. My dormmate doesn’t mind too much though.

“Alright, if that’s what you want,” I nodded.

“I love you Jack,”

“I love you too, Alex,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Credit for the above picture goes to Jamie, and please go look at all her other drawings on her blog because she’s amazing!

Yes, this is the shortest of all short introductions.
No hating on what I’ve done to Jack and Kyle.
Everything happens for a reason.
Kyle is a major part of the story.
I will explain everything.

Thank you to everyone that subscribed and commented before the first chapter was even out!

Hezzarther
JeT'aime.
revengefulvampire
Hello Fascination.
ElyRae
dinosaursgorawr
LookImaBelieber

xo