Status: Complete.

Listen to the Thunder

I don't want to ever love another.

Ten minutes. I waited for those ten minutes nervously, pacing and back and forth like a crazy person. Maybe I am crazy. Crazy for Kyle, anyway. Fuck, what if Kyle doesn’t take me back after all? What if after all this time he wants nothing to do with me?

I couldn’t handle that. Not after everything that’s happened.

After 15 minutes, Matt kicked me out of the dorm and said not to come back for at least an hour. So I guess I have no choice but to talk to Kyle, right? I slowly walked down the corridor, hesitating before knocking on the door softly. Almost immediately the door opened, revealing Kyle, his hair still slightly damp.

“Hi,” he said shyly.

“Hi,” I murmured, unable to resist smiling at him.

“Chris is in lectures right now, so we can ‘talk’ in the lounge area,” Kyle told me, making air quotes around ‘talk’.

I’ll let him have that one. I was rather vague over the phone, after all. Kyle stepped aside and let me past, closing the door after me when I was in the room. I headed for the nearest sofa and sat down. Kyle sat next to me, even though there were two other chairs in the room. I didn’t comment or complain.

“So what did you want to talk about?” Kyle asked nervously.

I swallowed heavily. “Us,”

“W-What?” Kyle whimpered.

Fuck. Fuck, I shouldn’t have said that. Fuck, why didn’t I just ease into it? Why did I have to blurt it out?!

“I mean, I…I guess I…”

I trailed off, running my hand through my hair. Fuck, there’s no turning back now.

“Alex and I broke up,” I said softly.

“Oh Jack, I’m sorry,” Kyle said sadly.

“Don’t be. I told him I was leaving him for you so he’s going to date Caleb,” I admitted.

“I-I don’t understand,” Kyle said.

I sighed. “I want to be with you, Kyle. If you still want me, that is,”

“But what about everything that happened between us? What about everything I did? How can you just forgive it all so easily?” Kyle whimpered.

“Because I love you. Yes, you fucked up majorly three times, but I love you too much to care anymore. I can’t be without you, Kyle,” I said simply.

Tears pricked at Kyle’s eyes, his bottom lip trembling.

“Don’t say shit like that unless you mean it,” Kyle choked.

“I mean it from the bottom of my fucked up heart,” I chuckled.

The tears in Kyle’s eyes started to trail down his cheeks, so I raised my hands and wiped them away with my thumbs. More started to fall, only making me laugh softly and cup his face with my hands properly.

“Do you still love me, Kyle?” I asked.

I know he said he loved me yesterday when I stopped him killing himself, but I need him to say it when he’s not as emotionally screwed as he was yesterday. I need him to mean it.

“You know I do,” Kyle nodded, smiling through his tears.

I smiled and started to lean in, smiling a little more as Kyle’s breath hitched. I swallowed heavily before gently pressing my lips to his. Fuck. Holy fuck. Of all the times I’ve wished to be able to kiss Kyle again, this surpasses all of those feelings. Kyle moaned softly and started kissing me desperately, short harsh chaste desperate kisses, his own hands clutching at my t-shirt.

“Be mine again,” I begged between kisses, the taste of Kyle’s tears invading my mouth.

“Fuck yes,” Kyle gasped.

With that I stood up and grabbed his hand, pulling him into his room. Kyle quickly locked his door before grabbing my face between his hands and urgently kissing me. I groaned and pulled him flush against my body with my hands on his hips, making him groan as well. Then he broke the kiss, making me whine. The way he looked at me, all flushed and panting, almost made up for it though.

“W-What are we doing, Jack?” Kyle asked.

“Whatever you want us to do,” I replied softly.

Kyle looked at me. Like, really looked at me. Whatever he was thinking, it took him all of 5 seconds to kiss me again, winding his arms around my neck with even more vigour than before. We stumbled towards his bed, until Kyle’s legs hit the edge, making him fall onto his back, bringing me down on top of him. I couldn’t help but laugh in surprise, Kyle giggling too, before looping his hand behind my head and bringing our lips back together in a kiss. I pushed my tongue past his lips, toying with his own tongue, making Kyle groan lowly and tug on the ends of my hair. Fuck, I’ve missed him doing that. I love it when he tugs on my hair like that. Without thinking I ground my hips in ruthless circles against his, breaking the kiss to watch his face come over with lust, his dick hardening like mine is. He’s fucking beautiful when he’s like this. Not that he’s not beautiful all the time, but this is a different kind of beautiful.

“I want you, Jacky. I want you so bad,” Kyle choked.

And I want him. I chuckled as he made grabby hands at my t-shirt, before pushing his hands aside, chuckling again at his pout.

“I want to do this right. I want it to be making love, not just a rushed fuck,” I said with a smile.

Kyle’s eyes lit up and he smiled, letting me know I’d done the right thing.

“Can you still get naked quick though? I really want to see your dick again,” Kyle grinned.

I rolled my eyes but pecked his lips and got off the bed, pulling my t-shirt over my head as I stood up. Kyle’s eyes were transfixed on me, just staring at my torso with desire. Fuck, I’ve missed him looking at me like that. I brushed my thumbs over my nipples, gasping slightly (what? I’m horny) before quickly taking my jeans and boxers off, my painfully hard dick now free. Kyle’s eyes were wide with want, and I blushed as his tongue ran over his bottom lip. In no time at all Kyle was naked too, and he beckoned me back to the bed. I bit my bottom lip as I straddled his waist, Kyle hissing slightly as our hard-ons came into contact. I just moaned.

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted this for,” Kyle rasped, tilting his head back.

I took the chance to duck my head and pressed open-mouthed hot kisses up his neck and jaw.

“I think I can guess,” I murmured into his ear, sucking the lobe into my mouth.

Kyle whimpered and pulled my mouth back to his, kissing me just as urgently as ever, although this time he bucked his hips against mine. Fuck, I want him so bad. We kept kissing and bucking our hips for a little while, until I started to get too worked up for my liking. I want to be inside him when I come, thank you very much.

“Kyle, Kyle baby, where are your condoms and lube?” I breathed, breaking the kiss and sitting upright.

“Top drawer, right there,” Kyle panted, pointing to the cabinet next to his bed.

I reached over and grabbed a few silver packets and a new bottle of lube, before kissing Kyle again. Without hesitating he tore one open and rolled it down my dick, squeezing the base and making me moan. Kyle grinned at my reaction and popped the lid of the lube, rubbing a generous amount over me before dropping the bottle on the floor.

“I need some to stretch you with,” I frowned.

Kyle shook his head. “I want to really feel you,”

Holy shit. “Are you sure?” I asked.

Kyle smiled and nodded, giving me the answer I needed. I kissed him slowly one last time before hitching his legs over my shoulders (fuck, I forgot how flexible he was) and lining up with his entrance.

“One last chance,” I warned.

“I love you,” Kyle replied simply, shaking his head.

“I love you too,” I grinned.

And with that, I pushed into him in one swift movement. Kyle cried out, tears springing to his eyes, making me feel like a complete jerk.

“I told you I should’ve stretched you!” I whimpered, not moving.

“I-It’s okay. Just start moving, it’ll get better quicker that way,” Kyle insisted.

So I did. Slowly, of course, until Kyle’s whimpers changed from pain to pleasure.

“Faster,” he whispered.

Faster I went. Faster. Harder. Faster. Harder. Right here, right now, is exactly where I want to spend the rest of my life. Kyle’s moans surrounding me, his eyes filled with desire looking up at me, his sweat mixing with mine, his arms and legs wrapped around me. Right here, with Kyle, is where I want to spend the rest of my life. And this time, I’m going to make sure nothing comes in the way of that.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END.

Okay, so I ended this a chapter earlier than I thought I would, but that’s only because the next chapter I had planned was just a boring ramble, so I cut it out!
I also just noticed that the prequel and this both end in Jack and Kyle sex haha.
Oh well!
So, there will be no more on this universe, okay?
I think I’ve put all the characters through enough shit as it is.
Thank you all so so much for your support. Seriously.
I was reading through all the comments just now, and I was, like, crying with laughter.
You guys are just plain awesome =]
But yes, this is the end of this little universe.
Hopefully you’ve loved reading it as much as I’ve loved writing it!

If you’re interested, I’m starting a Jack/Zack story next week, and it’s all about American football, closet gays and denial. I’m super excited for it!

Again, thank you to everyone who commented on the story =] I’m going to stop writing this author’s note now lol.

Hezzarther
miss.sobriety
revengefulvampire
Hello Fascination.
ElyRae
JonnyCraig
I.want.2.be.Immortal
Oh.Watkins!
Nytestalker
Rae Marie Summers
Snowfall Melody
watson.
crescendo.
IntentToStartAFire
Ace Lightning.
KELLYBARAKAT
Jeska
BOOM!roasted.
dancergirl9305
The Doctors Daughter
Bowties_are_cool
swwamy
Lo_east
KelseyMarie.
Karma Police
Ashie.Lexia
imunabletothinkofone
Let_It_Roll
We're-Only-Dreamers
MCRluvBVB
HopeThePope0445
Like Sex On Toast
jessisthebest
breepocket
nick santino
hello_darkness
Fuel to the Fire.
EXPLODING-RAINBOW
alltimepanic!
BarakatIero
Caitlynnnn
Unexpected.

xo