Status: Only gonna work on this when I get comments

Rosy's Song

Great Grandma Sara

Algebra 2 was way past boring! The teacher acts like we’re three year olds or something, I mean gosh! I stormed out of class only to be pulled in the opposite direction.
“What are you doing!?” I yelled at Dakota
“Shut up! We’re leaving.” He hissed
I scoffed pulling at my arm, “A-no I’m not. I’m going to Choir now sir.”
“Ha! You’re funny Winterbell. Now get in the car.” He said
I glared down at him but sighed dejectedly. Dakota smirked closing my door then getting in the driver’s seat. He peeled out of the parking lot and turned on the radio.
“Where are we going?” I hissed
“Just shut up and enjoy the ride.” He mumbled
I scoffed, “Ah-no let me out,’ I stared impatiently at him when he didn’t stop the car, ‘Are you death or something? Let me out!”
I began beating against the glass window.
“SHUT UP BEFORE I THROW YOU OUT OF THE CAR MYSELF!” He belted
I huffed but stayed quite the rest of the ride.

After a while Dakota pulled up to a rundown cemetery. The trees looked twisted and fragile, the grass was long yet orange from age, and the headstones looked almost nonexistent with some being turned to dust. The whole place just screamed danger to me as Dakota opened my side of the door.
“Let’s go princess; I have to show you something.” I looked curiously at him but he was staring at one of the trees
This tree stood out like a rose in a bed of daisies, its leaves were still on the branches but it was also the most twisted tree in the whole cemetery. As soon as I got out of the car Dakota pushed open the rusted gate that protected the cemetery and headed towards the tree. I slowly followed him watching every step I took so I wouldn’t get hurt. Under the tree I noticed how when the wind blew the tree made a moaning sound, almost as if it were hissing at us. There seemed to be a plot right next to the tree but I wasn’t sure. Pieces of what once was a headstone were clutter around the plot. It didn’t seem to have crumbled from age but as if someone purposely destroyed it. Dakota picked up a piece of the headstone and passed it to me.
“Look at it.” He mumbled
As I read over the writing I gasped at the sight.
Sara Winterbell
September 9, 1925 – September 11, 1965
Hope you burn in hell witch

I didn’t understand why Dakota had brought me here and I defiantly didn’t know who this woman was.
“What is this?” I whispered
Dakota turned to me slowly, “This is the grave of Sara Winterbell, your great grandmother.”
A million thoughts went through my head.
She couldn’t have been-I mean it did add up. My Grandma was born in 1950 I believe and my mom was born in 1970 so yeah it did make sense.
I dropped the piece to the ground, “Take me home.”
“Don’t you want to know about-‘
“I said take me home!” I hissed stomping back to the car and slamming the door
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soo sorry for the on and off updating! There's no excuse so I decided to put all of my story posting on hold until I have at least 3 chapters pre-written. So I'm gonna force myself to update my other stories now so bye :)
Spring