Shit Happens, but in the End, I Still Have You

The End

There. I said it. Outloud. He knows how I feel now. I know he says he still loves me but I have this little doubt in my mind. I did after all break his heart when I told him no to his marriage proposal. How could he really forgive me for that?

I sat on the bed, looking at the sheets, not daring to look up at Jasper. I felt hands on my face, turning my face so I was looking up at Jasper. He looked back down at me before slowly leaning down and kissing me. It was a light kiss, but it still held that spark that I always get from kissing him. When he pulled away, he leaned his forehead against mine.

"Good, because I had already planned on ruining your wedding." He smirked softly at me, making me chuckle.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!" Raine yelled running into the room. I looked away from Jasper and at Raine. I laughed when I saw her face. Her mouth was in a huge O and her eyes were as wide as saucers.

"Raine, I thought you were still asleep." Jasper chuckled.

"Daddy it worked! It really really worked!" Raine yelled running to Jasper.

"Raine, you weren't supposed to say anything." Jasper said placing his hand over her mouth. I looked at the two of them suspiciously.

"And what wasn't she supposed to say, that apparently worked?" I asked. Raine pulled away from Jasper and looked back up at me.

"Daddy told me that he had a plan to get you back!"

"And what was this plan?" I asked Jasper smirking at his slight blush.

"Umm, the couch is actually a pullout bed too." He said rubbing his neck nervously.

"You lied to me." I fake gasped.

"Not really. I just said I didn't have another guest bedroom." He shrugged.

"I can't believe you did that." I shook my head.

"Does this mean you and James aren't getting married?" Raine asked excitedly.

"Yes it does." I nodded hugging her.

"YEA! It's off to the park we go!" She ran out of the room.

"Are you mad at me?" Jasper asked wrapping his arms around me again. I stuck my chin out diffantly and looked away from him.

"I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not, so it would be a lie." He sighed. I looked back at him and saw him giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"It won't work." I shook my head.

"Puppy dog eyes always work. Remember when Devin, Natasha and I wanted you to go ice skating, and you wouldn't? We gave you the puppy dog eyes and you caved." He said still giving me the puppy dog eyes. I bit my lip remembering the memory.

"Please." He asked.

"I forgive you, but I'm still mad." I pouted looking away. He took my chin in his hand and turned my face towards him again.

"But you still love me." He whispered before kissing me again.

***

three months later

"Do you Juliana Garcia, take this man to be your husband till Death do you part?" The preacher asked me as I stared at Jasper, holding my hands in his own. I smiled and nodded my head.

"You have to say it." Jasper whispered to me smirking slightly.

"Oh! I-I mean yes. I do." I said quickly, fighting off a blush.

"And do you Jasper Marcelli take this woman to be your wife will death do you part?" I held my breath as I waited for Jasper's answer. He smiled at me before answering.

"I do." My smile grew bigger.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." The preacher finished. Jasper lifted my vail and leaned towards me.

"Finally." He mumbled against my lips before kissing me. It's been three months from that day at Jasper's house. I had broken up with James, he was pissed about this and spent a good time yelling at me, but Jasper was there to make sure nothing bad happened and he punched James when he called me a bitch, twice. Jasper wasted no time proposing to me, again. And this time I actually said yes, as you can see. We decided to move back to our home town. Natasha and Devin still lived there so we caught up with them. Natasha was my maid of honor, because there is nobody else that would be fit for that job. Devin was Jasper's best man, and of course, Raine was the flower girl. My life turned out great. I had my friends, my daughter, and now my husband. And I know that my parents and Danny are out there watching me and smiling because I made the right choice this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Annnnnnnnd..... the end. So, I've decided there will be no sequel.... JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course there will be a sequel! I know this story was shorter than the last one, only because I really wanted to write this sequel. So keep a look out for the sequel which should be up tomorrow. :D :D :D :D <3VampirePrincess15<3