Status: The epilogue is up and posted. Thanks for reading, lovelies!

Blue Moon

Cloaked Revenge

“Are you sure?” Will asked me as we walked down the narrow ally.

“Yes,” I reassured him for the umpteenth time.

“Eliza,” he stopped me, “after what you told last night about the..situation you went through, I can't imagine you wanting to go back there. I can go by myself.”

“Will, I am fine. Like I said, it's just a bad memory. Besides, we're in this together. I'm not letting you do any of this alone.” I grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze as we walked closer to the Black Market. I knew he was worried. I knew he wanted me to stay behind. I wasn't about to let some fat bastard stop me from helping Will be healed.

“Here we are,” I said mostly to myself as I watched the gypsies and con-artists wander around the set up carts of used, cheap, goods. Will walked ahead of me as we kept our eyes peeled for any sign of a witch. Usually they wouldn't be so obvious about their identity, they like to hide.

People tried to bribe us into watching their side shows or try their 'Miracle Medicine' but we continued on, watching out for any signs of a witch. I tried to ignored my heart racing faster as we approached the area of my attack. I tried not to make it evident to Willl as my hold on his hand stayed steady. I peered at the small tents and tables as we pasted by, a boisterous laugh made me shiver involuntarily. My head turned towards the sound and I saw him, standing there, looking disgusting as I remembered. Sweaty and malicious. He was as far as the bottom of the barrel you could get if you asked me. Of course my opinion is bias.
“Eliza,” I heard Will's voice pull me from my thoughts. His face was worried but suspicious.

“Yes? Sorry, I was dazed out,” I said, still looking at the man through the corner of my eye.

“Are you alright?” He asked, stopping me a few feet away from the stand of the fat man. I could only trip over my words as my gaze just bore into the man, I was unable to look way. Will's eyes followed my and landed on the same man. “Who is that?”

I cleared the lump in my throat, “No one. Let's continue.” I started but his hand kept me from going anywhere.

“Eliza, I can see right through you. Who is that?” He demanded, suddenly annoying curious.

“It's—I—Will, you don't have to worry.” I smiled reassuringly but I could still feel the fear on my face.

“Eliza,” he said lowly. I knew better than to hold the truth from him.

“It's..” I trailed off, looking down at my feet.

“It's him, isn't it?” His face was flat and his grip was tighter. I shifted my hand out of his grip as much as I could uncomfortably.

“Yes, but it's nothing to go overboard over. He doesn't even see us.” I grabbed his face as I could see his attention going more and more to him that it was to me. I knew this look well and it wouldn't end for the man if Will didn't get himself under control. “It's alright,” I breathed calmly for his benefit.

“No, no it's not.” Will torn himself out of my grip and walked over towards him.

Oh hell, this is bad. This is very bad. “Will!” I called over him but he was already over there and I saw his face very close to the fat man's, thrusting his finger in my direction. The man's eyes flickered over to mine and his face instantly curled into a taunting smile. He knew exactly who I was and Will could tell. I could feel the fear slithering through my veins in a crippling way.

I was to hypnotized by the man's eyes laying on mine that I was startled to see Will grab the man by his collar and drag him into the same ally I was dragged into. I cursed and raced over the ally. No one was really paying attention to what was happening, they were all to preoccupied with their cheap businesses.

I turned into the ally to see Will pinning the man against the wall, his forearm pressed tightly down over his windpipe. The man was clawing at Will's arm but it useless.
“Will, stop!” I shouted as I reach him. He ignored me, it was like I wasn't even there as he just pressed tighter down against his throat.

“I want you to look at her, look at her face,” Will growled at the man who was looking at me but probably not seeing very well, he looked like he was about to pass out. “I hope you burn in hell for what you did to her! You don't even know her name do you? No, you're just the scum of the earth that some how made it up to the cracks of the ground and somehow found a way to look like a redeemable excuse for a human.”

“Will,” I cried, seeing the mans face turning a purplish hue. Will released him and the man fell forward, coughing and grabbing at his throat for a few minutes before his coughing turned into a dark laugh.

“I know her name, I know every inch of her--,” Will cut him off with his fist, hitting him so hard that he fell back against the wall and slid down to the ground pathetically.

I could only stand and watch. A part of me wanted this, I wanted to get my revenge and let Will beat the living day lights out of him. The moral part of me, the annoying voice in my head told me that beating him black wouldn't change anything, I wouldn't feel any different.

Will had him up on his feet again and was hitting him over and over again. In the face, in the abdomen. He was almost animistic. I saw him raise his hand for a blow when I saw his nails hand transformed and I didn't think before I ran in front of him and stopped his hand.

Will's eyes snapped to mine and I breathed heavily at his bright eyes. “Will,” I shook my head at him and gave him a knowing look. He was shaking, his hands were bloody and god knows that if I didn't stop him he would have kept on going until he changed completely and tore the man apart. Will let go of him and he fell to the ground limply, both his eyes swollen so much that he probably couldn't see the state Will was in right now.

“It's alright, I'm fine.” I whispered to him as I held both his hands in mine. His breathing slowed but he didn't change back. His eyes were almost scared looking, which confused me until it clicked that Will couldn't stop a transformation, he didn't have the ability too and the curse just didn't work that way.

I could hear the bones crack little by little and I backed away from him. “No, Will, fight it,” I told him but was saying so quietly I could only hear it. As I blinked away frightened tears, a cloaked figure appeared at his side gracefully. A boney hand reached out and touch his shoulder as he slowly descended to the ground in agony. I half expected them to get attacked by him, since this is a vulnerable stage and all but instead, I heard him exhale greatly before slumping over completely.

“Stop it!” I shouted at the unknown person, “you're hurting him!” I threw their hand off of him and pushed them back, kneeling down beside Will, who was unnaturally still for being in the middle of a transformation. His head lifted slowly and his eyes connected to mine. They were blue. The same blue that I knew everyday since I've met him. How can this be? I whipped my head around and the figure stood idly, I stood up cautiously.

“Who are you?” I asked curiously to them.

They reached up and pulled their hood down, revealing a small women with raven hair and dark skin. “My name is Serena and I'm the witch you've been searching for.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit guys, I'm sorry? I'm so so very sorry?

I don't even know how to apologize because I've read the same bullshit excuse and apology on a story I've liked a subscribed to before and thought "Horseshit" and rolled my eyes. I don't blame you if you've unsubscribed (which no one really has). So that tells me that A)You've forgotten about this story and it's existence and a small part of you is going to think what the hell is this story, when did I subscribe to this? Because trust me, that's happened to me way to many times before. B) You remember the story but just don't give a shit when it's updated. Yeah, well I updated! Huzzah!

..Anyways.

I know it's been super long (unforgiving long) and I know it's a shorter chapter compared to the longer ones I put out but I'll be real with ya'll, I've lost my touch to write. I've lost it, I don't know what happened to it. I feel like everything I'm writing is just not good enough. Like I don't even enjoy it anymore or get lost in the story I've created. I just sit there an beat myself up over how it could be better. I'm not in love with this story anymore, nor am I with writing anymore. I don't know, maybe I grew out of it? I'll stop rambling about my problems and apologize again.

I'm sorry.

Between college, work, and my relationship (It's Netflix and an illegal downloading site that I watch pirated movies on, let's get real here there's no guy involved), I've just flat lined on writing and ignored it completely. I'll update only when I feel like I want to, when I want to write. Because I can't just pull some chapter out of my ass and call it work, I have to feel it as I write. So until further notice, I have no idea when I'll update again. This isn't really a cliffhanger but I couldn't help but bring back the old, impulsively mad Will. We've missed him and besides, Will wasn't going to walk through that market without kicking that guys ass first.

Anyways, I'll update when I can. I don't know when. I'M SORRY AGAIN.

Avec l'amour

-Mel