Status: Comments Equal Updates :)

She Doesn't Believe In Love

I Tell Myself I can Handle It

Ellie P.O.V.

"Uhh Jack, Hailey you have something to tell me?" I asked confused. I waited for answer but all I got was them staring at the ground for what seemed like forever. "Hailey what the hell?!" I yelled. She jumped a little and then looked up at me and then continued looking to Jack and back to me. "Uhh we were sleep kissing?" Jack spoke up.

I snapped my head towards him and he gave me puppy dog eyes. "Gah dammit Jack, I can't be mad at you when you do that!"

"Really?" Jack and Hailey said at the same time. They both then started to make puppy dog eyes at me. It was just so adorable I couldn't take it anymore! "Fine! I'm not mad just tell me how this all happened." I sighed.

"Well you see, remember the night that you went to buy some ice cream with Alex but you didn't want to leave me alone so you left me with Jack? Well we were alone and we were just talking. All of a sudden he says the sweetest thing ever and he just kept making me smile. I couldn't help myself, which ended up in me kissing him. I'm sorry! He's just so adorable and he gets me!" She said as she exhaled. I stared at her with disbelief and then back at Jack.

"Alex watch my sister I need to have a talk with your best friend." I said with a smile as I grabbed his shirt. Jack whimpered but still followed me. When we got to my room I let him go. "Okay Barakat talk."

"What do you want me to say?" He asked nervously. "I don't know you that well but I'm going to trust you. You have to promise that you won't hurt her. Do you understand me?" I said with a stern look. He stared at me and held out his pinky. "I promise Ellie. I wouldn't hurt her. She's, she's unbelievable." He sighed. I smiled and wrapped my own pinky against his.

We walked back towards the living room and he went to go sit right next to Hailey. She smiled at him and then ran up to hug me. "Thank you Ellie! I love you." She said as she crushed my bones.

I ran up to Alex who was on the couch with a huge smile on his face. He pulled me close and ran his fingers through my hair. "Jack and Hailey huh?" He said with a smile. "I know, it's odd. But know this Alex, if he hurts her I will not only kill him I will make you suffer too." I said with a stern look. He gulped and nodded. "Aye aye captain. I get it. I laughed and curled myself closer to him and closed my eyes as he started to hum.

For this one moment, everything was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry this has taken forever. And the fact that it's short be patient.
Do you like this fillerish thing? What do you think so far.
Where you surprised?
Tell me what you think.
Keep commenting/subscribing.
Peace Ninjas :)