Status: active, comment <3

Four Letter Lie

11.

*Abigail’s point of view*

I had just finished work and began to walk home, a slightly warm breezed washed through my hair. With each click of my heels connecting with the concrete below me i sung a quiet tune of ‘The world alive – 2012’. Exhaling the smoke that filled my lungs i watched it filter and disappear into the world above me.

I walked around the final corner that lead to my apartment seeing that Emma’s car was nowhere to be seen, i sighed heavily. I missed my best friend, she’s been spending a fair amount of time at her new boy friend’s house and i feel like i basically never see her anymore. It sucks but i want her to be happy. I noticed some smoke arising from behind a car parked in front of my apartment. With my curiosity taking over i rearranged my handbag on my shoulder before quickening my pace.

“Max?” i asked surprise, his head rose almost immediately after the words left my mouth.

“Abby” he spoke softly and stood up and kissed me swiftly but gently.

“Hi to you too” i smirked.

“Oh shit, sorry”

“Its okay” i chuckled lightly “So, what are you doing here anyway?”

“Well, i wanted to come see you and ask you if you wanted to hang out tomorrow and have some things i need to talk to you about...”

“I’d love to hang out tomorrow and what did you need to talk about?”

“Uh, it can wait to tomorrow” he smiled.

“Okay than?” i said, it coming out more as a question rather than a statement “Max... how long have you been waiting out here?” i asked.

“Uhm, probs around an hour or two, why?”

“Why didnt you call me or something i could have told you where the spare key was or something!?”

“Haha, sorry i wanted to surprise you anyway” he smiled adorably.

“Silly boy” i shook my head “Want to come in?” i asked.

“I’d love to”

I slid past Max and fiddled with my keys before swinging open the front door to my apartment. I held the door open for Max to come in, shutting and locking it behind him. Max went straight ahead a slumped down on the couch, i laughed under my breath and headed into my room.

“Abbbbbbbbby” he drawed out my name like a child.

“Yes?” i laughed poking my head back out the door.

“What are you doing?”

“Putting my pj’s on Max, thats what I’m doing”

“Oh, okay than” he smiled and turned back to watching something on TV.

I shook my head and went back into my room, searching through the draws i put on matching bra and undies and my favourite pj’s before chucking my dirty clothes in the hamper. I than cleaned off my makeup and threw my hair back in a messy bun. Once finished i headed back out to find Max with the TV off and positioned so he was directly facing me; a smirk hanging off his lips.

“What are you smirking at Green?” i asked walking towards him.

“Oh, just remembering some things that went down on this lounge before heading into your room” the same smirk never leaving his lips.

“Oh yes i remember...” i nodded continuing walking towards him.

“Me too”

“Didn’t it go something like this?”

I leaned my body over Max, bringing my lips to his. His cold lip rings trembled over my lips in a fashion i had grown to love. I licked his lips, pleading for an entrance which he quickly accepted. With our lips brushing over each other’s and our tongues still tangling with each other’s he flipped me over so he was now in the dominate position, hovering over my body lightly.

A few moments later i pushed back on Max’s chest, he looked at me questioning my abrupt stop and reaction. I laughed and stood up grabbing the hem of his shirt tightly and pulled him behind me towards the bedroom. As soon as he was close enough i pushed him down on the bed forcefully. He watched on, his eyes never leaving my body and i removed each piece of clothing slowly and individually, teasing him ever so slightly.

“Abby if you don’t stop teasing me I’m going to get up and rip those clothes of you with my own hands” he growled, his voice filled with lust.

“Do it than” i said simply.

He jumped off the bed and placed his hands on the collar of my shirt, within a second he pulled and tore straight down the middle ripping the front of my shirt in two halves, removing it off my arms and throwing it to the ground. He quickly fondled with the clips of my bra throwing it near my torn shirt carelessly, next he pulled off my pj shorts in a few seconds giving me the moment to step out of them before casually tossing them aside.

He connected our eyes momentarily before looking back to my almost completely naked body, softly he trailed kisses from my mid inner thigh leading closer the thin lace covering my womanhood. As he got closer i grew impatient, his lips seemed to be moving slower and slower every time they made a move. I groaned and pulled him up by the collar and put a small rip in the material by accident.

This time, i fell softly to my knees and unbuckled his black skinny jeans, pushing them down to his ankles as he stepped out of them. I played with the hem of his boxers before bringing my lips just above them touching my lips softly to the skin there. I continued kissing his lower stomach while my hand fondled through his boxers onto his grown erection.

“Abby!” he growled through a small moan basically telling me to hurry the fuck up.

I laughed a little and pulled down his boxers which he kicked off, i kissed his head a few times and ran my lips over his member; teasing him once again. He pulled me up this time without a word and pushed me down onto the bed, i smirked at the lust in his eyes. Placing two fingers in my panties hem he pulled them off and threw them to the floor along with our other scattered clothing items.

He positioned his body over the top of mine, kissing me passionately. He gently pushed inside of me and looked up at me with questioning eyes; i nodded and reconnected our lips. Slowly he began to push himself in and out gaining speed and pressure with each pump.

“Max!” i moaned and gripped his hips, my nails vaguely digging into the skin.

~~~~~~~~~

So, baby, what if i can’t forget you?
I’ll burn your name into my throat.
I’ll be the fire that’ll catch you.
What’s so good about picking up the pieces?
When if i don’t even want to?


The sounds of my phone going off woke me up, i rolled over with the disappointment of Max’s body not next to me anymore. I picked up my phone and read the text messages from Max explaining everything. I quickly got dressed, doing my hair and makeup before heading out into the Las Vegas sun. Following the directions Max had sent to me via text i began to walk to my unknown destination.

In around 15 minutes i reached the park that Max had directed me to, i seen him sitting a bench underneath the cool shade of a rather large tree. Once he spotted me coming towards him he jogged towards me grabbing my hand and engulfing my lips in his for a few moments, my heart raced. Still holding my hand he lead me to the bench he was previously sitting on.

“Sorry for not being there to wake up with you this morning, i had to do some things before i met you here” he apologized.

“It’s okay” i smiled “So what did you want to talk to me about?”

“That can wait” he said kind of nervously which concerned me “first we need ice cream!” he exclaimed.

“Your an idiot” i laughed shaking my head.

“What flavour do you want?” he asked.

“Your not paying!” i objected.

“Yes i am, so shut up and tell me the flavour you want” he grinned.

“I’m not even going to bother trying to object anymore, chocolate please” i smiled.

“Thank you!” he jumped up and began to jog over to the small ice cream store located near the park.

I took advantage of the time and grinned with excitement. After a few attempts i ended up flinging my hand bag over a branch above me. Gripping tightly i climbed high up into the tree, gathering my bag as i climbed past it. I made myself comfortable on a thick branch and gazed over the park, it was pretty gorgeous as was the day. I was snapped out of my trance after hearing a confused Max’s voice calling out my name repeatedly.

“Max” i laughed calling out his name from above.

He continued to look around completely oblivious of my sneaky little hiding place from his.

“Abby, where the fuck are you?!” he called out.

“Up here!” i yelled a little.

He looked up and his eyes widened “How in the flipping hell did you get up there!?”

“I climbed” i smiled.

“You fricking monkey!”

“Hey hey, place nice Maxwell!”

“You place nice Abigail!” he retorted back quickly.

“So are you going to come join me up here or are you too chicken?” i taunted.

“You’ve got to be kidding me right!”

“Chicken!” i teased and began making chicken noises, flapping my arms like a retarded chicken.

“I’m no chicken!”

“Well, get your ass up here than!”

“Fuck” he mumbled underneath his breath “Come down a little and grab the ice cream than”

I did as i was told and climbed down a few branches and grabbed the two cups of ice cream before heading back up the tree. I sat eating my ice cream watching in amusement as Max struggled to get up the tree muttering curse words underneath his breath over and over again.

“Finally!” i threw my hands up in the air when he reached the branch i was sitting on.

“Shut up, this is really fucking high!”

“Not really...”

“Yes really!” he retorted.

We sat in a silence for a few minutes, it wasn’t awkward it was a comfortable, peaceful silence.

“Okay, there is a few reasons why i wanted to hang out tonight and there is something important i have to ask you but first off i need to tell you something because your far too important for me to hide this from you anymore...” Max broke the silence.

“Max your starting to worry me” i swallowed heavily.

“Don’t, not yet anyway – just hear me out yeah?”

“Okay...” i said simply.

“There’s no easy way to say this or a way to sugar coat it so I’m just going to come right out and say it... I have an addiction to cocaine Abby, i know you seen me do it at that party we went to but its not like a party drug to me, i do it on a regular basis and i fucking hate it. I hate myself for doing it and i wouldn’t have been so concerned for your judgement of me about this if you hadn’t mentioned something that night about how Emma would be disappointed in you and you mumbled something about drugs and your mum. Please don’t hate me, i just thought i should tell you i hated hiding it from you when i knew drugs obviously have something to do with your life” Max spoke fast.

I exhaled deeply and closed my eyes for a moment, opening them to have Max’s eyes fixed on me with deep concern and worry exhaling out of his eyes.

“Max, i don’t hate you i never could for you being so honest with me; i really appreciate it. The reason i said that stuff about my mum is because, well...” i paused and sucked in a deep breath “When i was younger my mum was a drug addict, she was never around much so my dad took care of me and my brother and when she was around she was always to high to ever care about us or acknowledge our existence. One night she came home really late and from my room i heard my mother and father fighting. She packed her bags and left that night, we didn’t see her again after that. My dad sat my brother and i down a month later and told us that our mum had died of an overdose”

“I’m so sorry Abby, i feel horrible now” Max sighed.

“There’s more...” i simply stated “The reason why i said Emma would be disappointed in me is because around the time i was 15 i became heavily under the influence of heavy drugs countless amounts of times, i ended up in hospital several times. My dad didn't know what to do to me, he seeked Emma’s help who was still my best friend at this time. She basically told me i was turning into my mother and ruining my life, it was a huge smack in the face. After that, i was determined and ended up getting clean”

“I’m such a fuck up, I’m sorry Abby... I understand if you don’t want to see me ever again” Max’s eyes planted to the ground below us.

“Max...” i said softly “What happened to me in the past is in the past. Part of forgiving and forgetting is accepting that the past couldn’t have been any different, there’s nothing for you to be sorry for i promise!”

Max kissed me, i smiled into the kiss as he passionately traced his lips over mine, placing his hands on either side of my face.

“I’ve wanted to ask you this for what seems like forever, i just didn’t want to with underlying facts about myself that could hurt you hiding still. Abby, i really like you, like really really like you and i want to be able to call you my own; be my girlfriend?”

“Promise me something first?” my heart was racing.

“Anything”

“Try to cut back on the drugs and maybe even try to give up, if you won’t do it for me, do it for yourself Max. You said you hated doing it and your hated yourself for it, so do something about it and i promise to help you out in every way humanly possibly”

“I’ll do it for both of us, Abby – i promise”

“Good, because i really want to be your girl friend” i smiled and kissed him gently.

My heart was racing, thumping through my chest at an unbelievable rate. It was weird officially being Max’s girlfriend, because i already kind of considered him to be my boy friend.

I’m really falling for him...
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter, keep it up <33
So, what did you think of this chapter?
Abby's outfit for her date with Max and her pj's