Status: active, comment <3

Four Letter Lie

12.

I woke to the god awful sound of violent coughing and a disturbing splatter, splash sound echoing throughout the apartment. Last night i had stayed at the apartment that Max and Ronnie shared the rent in but the rest of the band basically lived in as well. Max had adorably shooed the rest of the boys out of the house for the night so he could have some ‘alone’ time with me. And by alone time, no i don’t mean we shacked up i mean he cooked attempted to make us dinner; it was honestly one of the funniest things i have seen in a long time.

“Max, do you want some help?” i asked, propping myself up on the counter.

“No, no, no ” he shook his head, turning and grinning towards me.

I bit my lip and smiled back at him. His hair dangled over his cheeks, once irritated by it he pushed it behind his ear and continued what he was doing. After a few minutes he turned to me and walked towards me, placing himself between my legs which i sneaked around his body. Our bodies were as close as we could get them, he gently connected our lips in a soft, gently kiss before trailing them down my cheek, jaw line and neck.

Max reassured my grip around his neck and his around my waist before standing up, my body still cradled around his. I giggled, burying my head into his shoulder as he walked me out of the kitchen heading for the living room. Gently he placed me down on the lounge and i released my legs from their hold around him.

“You stay here miss, I’m cooking”

I smiled a pulled his chin with two of my fingers kissing him singularly once more.

“Max...” i questioned after smelling the odd stench filtering around the room “What’s that smell?”

His eyes popped out of his head, a priceless look appearing on his face. He bolted for the kitchen and i stood up giggling as i jogged behind him to watch the comedy show unreal.

“Fuck, shit, fuck, oh come on!” he yelled at the pan on the stove.

He turned it off with a defeated sigh and turned around to me, an adorable pout on his face.

“I burnt it” he rolled his bottom lip out and pulled out his puppy dog eyes.

“Naw, it’s okay” I sympathetically hugged him, peaking over his shoulder to see the now charcoaled steaks. I sneaked my hand over my lips to stop myself from laughing at the disaster.

“I wasn’t really that hungry anyway... wait!” he pulled away and headed to the freezer, sitting on the floor searching around in its contents.

“Dun dun daaaaa, apple pies baby!” he lifted the box above his head in triumph.

He read the box and after skimming over the instructions quickly he threw the box in the microwave and punched in 3 minutes on the clock. While we were waiting we went and picked out a movie from the huge selection deciding on the scary movie ‘The Strangers’. Just as the ‘bing’ of the microwave echoed through the apartment we both smelt a familiar burning smell, at first i just assumed it was the scorched steak... That was until both our eyes caught the flicker of a flame coming from the kitchen.

We both bolted into the kitchen and soon realised that stupid Max forgot to take the pie out of the cardboard box it was in and it had caught on fire in the process of heating up the pie in the microwave. Max threw the pie and the burning cardboard packet into the sink and i quickly hit it with cold water from the tap. The fire went out pretty quickly but smoke from it filled the area, we immediately went to work opening up all the doors and windows; ensuring that the smoke alarm didn’t go off.

Once everything was all good and the smoke had finally cleared we plopped ourselves down effortlessly onto the couch. Before a moments silence could pass we both fell into an enormous pit of hysterics, in the commotion i fell off the lounge onto the floor an ‘ooft’ sound escaping from my mouth.

“Max, promise me something?” i said between laughter.

“Sure” he smiled.

“Please don’t ever cook without assistance again!” i grinned and began to laugh again.

He jumped off the lounge and softly tackled me down before placing himself on top of me tickling my stomach making me squirm and squeal between sucking in gasps of air through my continuous laughter. After i begged him to stop through my gasps he grinned and pinned my arms above my head, leaning in and holding his lips to my forehead; nothing else in the world mattered.


I smiled remembering lasts nights events, that boy could sure make me laugh. I frowned for a second time after hearing more coughing and the horrid splatter again. I pushed the blankets off me and walked around the rather large apartment following the dreadful sound; leading myself to the bathroom.

“Max...?” i spoke softly into the closed door, pressing my ear up against it.

“Yep” he said simply, his voice cracking.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m okay, but i wouldn’t come in if i was you its not a pretty sight” he warned, his voice sounding horrible.

I swung open the door and he looked up at me with surprise “Max i don’t fucking care if it’s not a pretty sight your my boyfriend and i want to take care of you” i walked towards him and sat beside him.

He hung limply over the toilet bowel his head placed near it just encase. I rubbed his back in comfort and he showed me a weak and sort of apologetic smile.

“Do you know what’s made you sick?” i asked.

“Withdrawal symptoms babe” he looked glumly.

“I’m so sorry I’m doing this to you! You can take a hit if you need to, i don’t care! This is my fault, I’m the one doing this to you!” i said quickly in a panic feeling really horrible that i was causing him all this pain.

“No Abby, i want to do this, i need to do this!”

“Are you sure?”

He opened his mouth to answer but before he could respond his stomach rose into his mouth again and he emptied its contents into the toilet bowel, i rubbed his back with one hand and with the other held i the hair that draped over his cheeks. This continued for a while on and off until he was positive that he physically could not vomit anymore. Slinging his arm around my shoulder i pulled him up and helped him out of the bathroom to his bedroom. After letting him slide in the bed i covered him with the blankets and kissed him on the forehead before fetching him a bottle of cold water.

“Do you need anything else?” i asked.

“Nope, not really... But a kiss would make me feel better” a small smile forming on his lips.

“Babe, vomit breath” i mentally gagged.

He pouted and i rolled my eyes, and quickly kissed him on the lips before holding a longer, sweeter kiss to his forehead.

“Look, get some rest and I’ll see you later okay?”

“Thank you for this, most girls would go running in the other direction”

“Thats the thing Max, I’m not most girls... I’m your girl” i smiled and walked out of the room grabbing my phone and clothes on the way out; shutting his bedroom door behind me.

I sat down on the lounge and shoved my dirty clothes beside me, pulling out my phone dialling one of my favourite’s numbers. I played with the hem of Max’s shorts while listening to the dial tone.

“JO JO” i yelled as quietly as i could when he answered the phone.

“EM EM!” he yelled back.

“I love our secret names” i giggle lightly and smiled.

“Me too, so what you up to baby cakes?”

“Nothing really, Max’s sick his got withdrawal symptoms so i put him to bed and now I’m bored. What about you?”

“Ah i see, well i just woke up haha, do you want to hang out with me for the day?”

“I’d love to” i smiled into the phone.

“What would you like to do?”

“Well, i need your help organising something but you need to keep it a secret not for anyone else’s benefit but my own personal benefit okay?”

“Woo, okay i like secrets... what is it?” he whispered the last part.

“I’ll tell you when you come pick me up”

“Oh so I’m picking you up now am i?” he asked dumfounded and sarcastically.

“Yep” i popped my ‘p’ “And because you love me your going to take me home so i can change because i don’t really think wearing Max’s boxers and a singlet or dirty clothes out is really appropriate” i grinned and laughed.

“Ugh, i do love you i suppose... I’ll be there in 15 – bye babe!” he hung up.

~~~~~~~~~

We had just arrived at the local mall, and were now sitting down in some overpriced cafe, drinking overpriced coffee; perfect

“Okay so what’s this secret thing?!” Ronnie asked impatiently.

“It’s not really a secret, well it is but yenno’!” i shrugged.

“No i don’t know...” he laughed “Just tell me already!”

“Well i wanted to organise a little get together for my birthday in two weeks, nothing huge but yeah”

“WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY SOONER!” he shouted, causing a scene. I rolled my eyes and looked down seeing that the other people of the public were staring at us with weird looking faces directed towards us.

“Geeze, don’t make a scene or anything!” i rolled my eyes again “And i didn’t tell anyone before because 1. I don’t want it to be a big deal out of it and 2. I don’t want any presents from anyone, i don’t expect them!”

“You know people are going to get you presents anyway right?” Ronnie laughed in a sarcastic tone.

“Yeah probably” i shrugged “So will you help me out?”

“Sure! And i have an idea, we can have the party at our apartment I’m sure the guys wouldn’t mind, its pretty big anyway and we have a pool so when everyone gets wasted we can go skinny dipping” he winked and smirked at the last past.

“Uh uh uh Radke i have a man now remember!”

“Boo hoo, me and Max always share things!”

“EW! DONT NEED TO KNOW THIS... LAA LAA LAA LAA LAA” i blocked my ears and shouted.

Ronnie cracked up throwing his head back in laughter. Once he regained his composure he grabbed my hands pulling them off my ears and smiled.

“Now look who’s making a scene!”

“Shoosh ya’ toosh!”

“Anyway, does that sound alright though?” he asked getting back onto topic.

“That sounds amazing, but are you sure you don’t mind?”

“Hell no! Its a party, we are Escape the Fate, I’m fucking Ronnie Radke, any party I’m down and me hosting one with Maxy boy for one of our amazing girls then hell no i don’t mind!”

“Nawh, i love you Ronnie!” i hugged him over the table.

“Love you too Abby” he smirked into the kiss he planted on my cheek. I felt a weird, unusual buzz when he kissed me. I didn’t know what it was, but i kind of liked it. Keep cool Abby, keep cool... It’s just a friendly kiss; you just enjoyed it a little too much no biggie.

We finished our coffee’s soon after and Ronnie said he had an idea for the party, once in the car he drove us to a location unknown to me which turned out to be a bar. I laughed when he jumped out of the car with the most enthusiasm i had seen from him all day.

“What are we doing here?” i laughed, getting out of the car slowly.

“We are going to sample some drinks for your party, got to have the best alcohol there babycakes!” he winked.

“Aka, an excuse for us to get piss drink in the middle of the day?” i said sarcastically.

“You know me all too well, but hell yeah thats perfect reason!”

“Fuck yes, I’m down!”

I grabbed Ronnie’s hand and we headed into the bar. Soon one drink was two, and two was eight. We were mixing all different types of strong ass alcohol, i started feeling my mind spin and my balance become off centre. We entwined arms when we downed 3 tequila shots in a row, i screamed in delight after finish my last one before Ronnie.

Pulling him by the shirt we danced to no music and he soon gave up seeing as he couldn’t basically stand up straight; wobbling back towards his bar stool. I continued my dancing, stumbling and tripping over my own body but i grinned as i seen Ronnie watching on, a beer in his hand as i moved and shaked every bit of my body in the sexist ways i could possibly manage.

I seen a smirk hang on his lips and he wiggled his index finger towards me, i grinned back and skipped towards him planting a kiss on his cheek before sitting down in my original seat with only a little struggle. Ronnie smiled a sexy grin and leaned in to the right side of my body just above my shoulder. He kissed up my neck and just behind my ear sending a wave of delight and lust throughout my body.

“I want you in the most unromantic ways” he whispered seductively in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what did you think? ;)
Put a little twister in there with Ronnie's comment hey!
Thank you lots and lots too Teenagedream91, iloveeAndySix, Get Scared, CraigMabbitt & ilovemyfreindsbook for commenting on the last chapter, your amazing!

Abby's outfit

Comments = motivation
Subscribers = motivation
Subscribers + Comments = lots more chapters