Status: active, comment <3

Four Letter Lie

o2.

*Max’s Point Of View*

“Man, it’s so good to be playing at home” Ronnie said cracking his neck.

“I know what you mean, the crowd is always hectic here in this city of sin” i said taking off my Crue shirt sweating along with everyone else. To the bands that don’t come off stage absolutely exhausted well, you didn’t try hard enough and you don’t deserve your fans; sincerely, Max Green.

“Oi Max” Roberts voice called from behind me.

“Yeah?” i turned to him.

“What was going on with you and that hot chick in the front row?”

“Nothing really, she was hot and was practically eye fucking me so i went along with it” i shrugged pretty much lying, she was gorgeous i literally couldn’t keep my eyes off her. Something about her, i didn’t know what i was but it made her irresistible. What the fuck is wrong with me?

“Ah right, did you give her something - or - just hold her hand – or - something?” he asked confused, pausing in between questions.

“I gave her something” i smiled thinking of it and looked away; eh i feel sick.

“Ooooh, Maxy boy has a crush” Ronnie interrupted my thoughts, i glared at him and he grinned blowing me a kiss.

I pretended to catch his kiss and scrunched it up; tearing it to pieces throwing it hypothetically into the distance. Ronnie put on an over exaggerated face of; i guess you could call it heart break? Pain? Something along those lines. I had to laugh and my idiotic best friend, he was such a douche.

“Alright now that my heart has healed from your mean bitch cruelty, what did you give her?” he asked releasing his hands from being clenched onto his chest.

“Secret” i ignored the question and legged it to the tour bus parked out back.

I could hear the others calling out random shit to me but i didn’t give a shit all i wanted was a shower. Phew man, i stink. I kicked off my shoes and grabbed a pair of jeans and a Iron Maiden shirt; heading to the bathroom. I dropped my fresh clothes onto the basin and stripped down naked leaving my slightly wet clothes on the floor. I turned the hot water on way to much making it gush out; burning my skin. I winched in pain cursing a little and quickly turned the cold faucet on making the water freezing cold. Argh, i can never win with this god damn shower. I groaned and fiddled impatiently with the taps trying to make it a comfortable temperature. I gave up; letting the water drip through my hair, over my face i thought of the girl in the front row. She wasn’t perfect, far from it but something about her, that something i still didn’t know what exactly it was i found enticing. I didn’t know what the hell was going on with me. I’m Max Green for fuck sake i have sex with a lot of random chicks and eye fuck them on stage without having the slightest amount of neither feelings nor interest in them! So why am i stuck dead in my tracks on a girl whose name i didn’t even know? I sound and feel so pathetic!

I wanted to see her again, i hoped to see her again, i need to see her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Abigail’s point of view*

“You’re late” Erik, my boss raised his eye brows at me.

I pulled out my phone and glanced at the time “Its 11:03, I’m 3 minutes late – shoot me now!” i made a gun figure with my hands, putting it to me head.

“I’m kidding doofus, go get changed and be back in 10”

“Sexy or normal?” i asked him.

“Well... it is a Saturday night and you know what this place gets like at this time of night”

“Yeah, yeah i hear ya!”

I rolled my eyes and showed a sarcastic, toothless smile to Erik and headed upstairs. He wasn’t your typical strict, asshole boss he was cool, fun and pretty relaxed; i couldn’t say i hated working here. The only downfall of working in a place like this is the creeps that walk through the front door thinking that they own the place and their own shit don’t stink. It just frustrates the living hell out of me especially when they try shit with me. Honestly, what goes through their minds?

I dumped my bag on the basin and searched through my clothing options, Erik’s words playing in my mind on repeat. I pulled out my ‘sexy’ outfit and quickly got changed; i ran my brush through my hair and touched up my makeup. Satisfied with the outcome i repacked my bag and chucked it into the office slipping my phone into my bra as well as Max’s gift; not wanting to go anywhere without it.

The night picked up quickly, i was serving slobs like it was my only purpose in life. Some guy thought he could reach over the bar and grab my ass – let’s just say he might not want to bother trying to have kids. I heard the door open and then shut, meaning more costumers, i didn’t really take much notice of it though; not even bothering to look.

After having a few unwanted comments from a group of rowdy middle aged men i warned them in the nicest way i could possibly do without making them run for the hills. I decided on being a little sympathetic and easy tonight as my night had been pretty fantastic. I didn’t cut them off from the bar after hearing i guess you could say the main guy in the group pleading with my slightly. I poured another round of ice cold beer for the man and he thanked me for being understanding which i appreciated.

I pulled a small white towel from underneath the bar and began to wipe over the bar, and removed any empty glasses from the bar.

“Excuse me, bartender” a males voice called out to me.

I turned around to be stumped, the echo of my heart thumping returning though my body. Ronnie and Max smiled lightly at me while i was stuck in a trance or something. What the hell was going on with tonight?

Firstly, i go to an Escape the Fate concert which was amazing – way better than i expected and anticipated. Secondly, during the concert and one of my favourite Escape the Fate none other than Max Green himself gives me something on stage during a song and locks eyes with no one else but me. And now finally thirdly, Max and Ronnie are both here in the bar that i work with. They laughed a little seeing my hesitation to go and serve them, i regained myself a pulled together all the confidence i could muster.

“Hey what can i get you guys?”

“I’ll have a beer and Max what do you want?” Ronnie flicked his head to Max.

“Corona please” he smiled, looking deep into my eyes not even bothering to look at Ronnie.

As i fetched their drinks i wondered if he remembered me, or was this whole gift thing a trick he pulls every concert to get into chicks pants. I didn’t know what to think, i wanted to see the light into the situation but regrettably it just seemed dim and mysterious.

“Here you go” i said handing them their drinks.

They thanked me and handed over the cash for the drinks. I wanted to stay and drown in Max’s ocean blue eyes, hoping for him to remember me but i couldn’t i had to work. As i walked away i heard Max say to Ronnie “I know her from somewhere, she’s so familiar i just can’t put my mind to it” i smiled feeling a weight coming off my shoulders.

I continued to serve drink to other costumers and had to cut off the group of guys because they started to get real odd and frisky. Erik decided to come help me out in the bar because it was getting really busy and hard to keep up with the demanding orders flying at me from all ends of the bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Max’s Point Of View*

When the bar started to get really busy we were served by the guy bartender. It sucked when the dude served us instead of the girl, i knew her from somewhere it couldn’t just be mistaken identity – could it? When business finally slowed down which seemed like eternity she returned back to serving us drinks taking care of one side of the bar while the guy took care of the other.

“Another round?” she asked us with an eye catching smile.

As she returned she leaned over the bar letting me see the features of her face a lot clearer, her eyes capturing my complete attention. Her crystal blue eyes were as eye catching as the first hint of snow falling from the sky. They shine with an illuminating glow; i physically couldn’t remove my eyes from hers. They were soft yet sharp, her pupil stood out incredibly as they were practically opaque. She blinked her eyes several times, interrupting my emotionless trance her eyes brang me into. Her eyes were recognisable, as well as her overall looks.

“I have a better idea, have a drink with us” i said, trying to convince her.

“Sorry guy’s i would love to but I can’t, it’s not really appropriate while I’m working” she showed a toothless smile.

“That sucks”

“yeah i know but its the rules”

“Well than i guess another round” i pouted.

She turned on her heels and walked towards where she had previously been getting the drinks from as soon as she was out of hearing distance i twisted my head to Ronnie.

“I have an idea!” a light bulb lit up in my mind.

“What?” Ronnie looked slightly interested.

“To get her to have a drink with us, we can have a little competition which could actually be really funny”

“And that is!” he said impatiently.

“Corny pick up lines!”

He grinned and nodded his head in approval; i raised my eye brows several times with a smirk spread across my face. As she returned to us with our drinks i smiled at her followed by Ronnie mirror imaging me.

She narrowed her eyes and looked at us with curiosity and confusion “What’s that look for?”
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is a little shorter, bare with me? They will get longer.
Max's outfit
Abigail's outfit