Status: active, comment <3

Four Letter Lie

20.

Delicately, I kissed his lukewarm chest singularly. With a small smile lingering on the outskirts of my lips I quickly snapped a picture of him curled up in an awkward looking shape; a pool of saliva slipping out of the corner of his lips. That picture would come in use one day when I’m in need of blackmailing him into something. I decided to be a little cute and write him a note.

Max,
Just wanted to let you know that when you wake up breakfast will be waiting for you.
I love you Maxwell Scott Green.
Abby.


Leaving the note on the pillow beside my sleeping boyfriend I awkwardly rolled out of the confining bed sheets of his bed. Last night when Ronnie and I returned from the concert and hanging out with the Pierce the Veil guys we decided it would be much easier just for me to stay at their apartment since tonight we have the Motionless in White concert which I’m absolutely dying to go to. I haven’t seen my MIW boys in forever!

I grabbed a random pair of booty shorts off the floor and pulled them up over my underwear. Sleepily I walked through the hallway of the silence apartment to the kitchen. I ruffled though the contents of the cupboard and fridge before deciding on making waffles since the boys had obviously not gone shopping recently hence the shortage of selection options.

Grabbing out everything I needed I set to work making enough waffles for everyone in the apartment just in case they wanted some. A muffled shuffling sound and a half-hearted cough caught my devoted attention.

“Morning” I chirped lightly as a drowsy Ronnie emerged from the hallway.

“What you doing?” he lazily asked, leaning on the wall behind him.

“Making breakfast, want some?”

“Whatever, don’t care”

“Okay than…” I replied softly and continued my focus on my cooking.

“So, last night was fun” he added.

“Yep, the guys from Pierce the Veil are super nice and pretty genuine hey”

“That part was fun also, but I was thinking of one moment in particular” he instigated.

“Which was?” I played dumb. I knew exactly what moment Ronnie was referring to but I wished he would just forget it.

He leaned closers to me as if to keep his words safe from wondering ears “Probably just the part when you asked me to kiss you and when we obviously did” he whispered.

“Ronnie…” I said with a slight laugh in my voice.

“What?” he asked confused.

“Did you really think I asked you to kiss me for the fun of it and because I desired for you too? I did it because now the score is uneven being 2:1. I’m sorry if you thought it was for a different reason but for me it was all game”

“Seriously?” he questioned dumfounded.

“Yep. You started it by kissing me that first time and then accused me of kissing you when you clearly moved your head so I was just making a point.” I paused “Two can play at that game Ronnie” As I said the last sentence it came out more coldheartedly then I had anticipated.

A deep frown crossed over Ronnie’s face and he body posture instantly stiffened. He glared straight into my eyes harshly before shaking his head and swiftly walking away.

“Ronnie!” I called out, grabbing his arm.

“Don’t!” he ripped his decorated arm from my grasp bitterly.

I watched as he stormed back into his room and slam the door shut. “Fuck!” I cursed softly to myself.

I didn’t understand why it was okay for Ronnie to play games with me but as soon as the tables turn and he gets played shit hits the fucking fan. He doesn’t understand that his actions are always going to creation reactions and consequences and in this case they were to his dislike.

I sighed quietly and chucked the burnt waffles in the bin and created another batch. My mind was spinning and screaming at me. With the noise of a door opening I flicked my head to see Ronnie, fully dressed storming out of his room heading for the front door.

“Ronnie, stop!” I said forcefully walking in front of him and placing my hand on his chest firmly.

“What do you want?” he said bitterly.

“Why are you being such an ass? Your aloud to play games with me but when I do the same to you, you chuck the shits and have a fucking hissy fit! What are you, 5? Did daddy refuse to buy you candy or something?” I shouted, flailing my arms in all sorts of directions.

“Shut up Abigail”

“Since when do you use my full name?”

“Since whenever the fuck I want, now can you move!?”

“No” I said simply.

“Too bad” he narrowed his eyes and with a small push moved me completely out of his path before quickly heading out the door.

I didn’t bother chasing him, I didn’t know if it was even worth it or not because whatever I say I’m still the one that did the wrong in Ronnie’s mind. I shut and locked the front door before attending back to my cooking.

“What was all the noise?” a drowsy voice asked.

I turned and softly smiled at Max who was scratching the back of his neck while approaching me. “Just Ronnie having a hissy fit” I shrugged.

“What over?” he asked.

“It’s Ronnie, he has hissy fits over everything. It was nothing important, don’t worry” I smiled reassuringly.

“Okay” he smiled softly “Morning baby” he cooed kissing me softly.

I grinned into his lips “Morning”

“By the way, I love you too” he added referring to my note.

I giggled like a teenage girl and served out our waffles, leaving the others on a separate plate for Monte, Omar and Robert who probably would wake up till around noon. Hungrily Max and I quickly polished off our food and cleaned up the kitchen. Max headed outside for a cigarette, I walked back into his room to grab my packet when my phone caught my eye. I grabbed it and typed up a message.

Ronnie, what time will you be back for the concert tonight?”

A few moments later my phone vibrated in reply.

I won’t be. I can’t come tonight I have other things to do.

Seriously?

Deadly. Go by yourself, take Max with you, I don’t care.

You’re an ass. See you whenever you wake up to yourself


I threw my phone harshly onto the bed and grabbed my cigarettes and furiously stormed outside to join Max.

I shuffled open my packed and sighed “Max, can I borrow your lighter please? I left mine somewhere”

“Sure babe” he handed his to me.

“Thanks” I smiled softly and lit up the cigarette place between my lips.

Slowly I inhaled and exhaled. The smoke seeped deep into my lungs, instantly calming my burning anger.

“Hey babe” I chirped “Come to Motionless in White with me tonight?”

~~~~~

“Alright Vegas this will be our last song of the night so I want you all to get off your fucking feet!” Chris yelled violently into the microphone “Now this song is called Abigail! Everyone fucking jump!” he screamed.

I cheered from side stage with Max closely by my side. Any thought of Ronnie Radke had left my mind the single moment I entered the venue. The band kicked into their trademark synchronized head banging and stomping, as their positions on the stage switched around Ricky was closest to us. With a smile braced on his cheeks he held up his wrist showing the identical bracelet that I had on my own wrist. I giggled and made a love heart with my hands.

“Oh Abigail how could you do this to us, you were a product of lust…” Max whispered seductively in my ear. I felt his arms snake around me from behind and I lifted my head to kiss his jawline multiple times.

“Thank you Vegas, we are Motionless in White! Have a good night!” Chris yelled before the band and himself exited side stage.

As quickly as he could Ricky threw his guitar at one of the band tech dudes and ran towards me, basically knocking Max out of the way and wrapping his arms around me; spinning me around like an idiot.

“Ricky! I love you but your sweaty as fuck!” I laughed.

“Sorry, part of being in a band” he shrugged placing my back onto my feet.

“Abby!” TJ called out and hugged me “We haven’t seen you in ages!”

“I know, I know!”

“Abby, Max meet us in the green room. Go down that hallway, then to your right and then the second left, give us 10 minutes and we will be there after we get changed” Chris smiled.

“Sweet, okay” Max smiled toothlessly and took my hand in his as he lead us to the main hallway.

“Abby…” Max whined as soon as he stepped foot in the hallway “I forget where to go” he pouted.

I shook my head and laughed “I think he said to go to the right”

“Okay!” he cheered and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.

“M-max pu-ut me d-down!” I objected through pits of laughter.

“Nuhhh uhhhh!” he grinned “What way now?” he asked.

“Well I can’t bloody see because I’m facing the wrong way!”

Conveniently, he turned around so I could now see ahead of me “Uh, second left”

Max barged through the door and threw me down carefully on the couch. With a mischievous grin on his lips he leaned himself down on top of me and braced himself above me with the support of his left arm. I smiled into his lips as they connected with mine, our lips instantly moving in sync. I felt his freehand rest on the side of my neck with his index finger tracing delicate circles.

“GET A ROOM!” TJ’s noticeable voice yelled.

I quickly pushed Max and he fell to the floor with a loud thump. “Whoops, sorry babe” I laughed lightly as an over exaggerated pout lingered on his face.

“The rest of the guys are still getting changed and they’re going to do a signing so they won’t be back for a while” Ricky spoke.

“Are you sure you guys don’t want to go down there and do the signing? We can wait and see you guys later” I asked.

“Nah, it’s alright can’t really be bothered and I want to see you two now” Ricky smiled softly tugging on his lip rings.

“Max! Come for a walk we need to have a private guy talk” TJ grinned behind his words.

“Okay?” Max questioned and stood up, kissing me singularly before following TJ out of the room.

“What’s been happening?” Ricky smiled, taking a seat beside me.

“God, everything!” I rolled my eyes.

“What’s wrong? What happened?”

“Well, you know how Ronnie got me all those tickets to go to the concerts with him?”

“Yeah? Hey! Isn’t he meant to be here with you, not Max?” he asked confused.

“I’ll get to that part in a minute” I assured him “Well, long story short Ronnie kissed me after one of the concerts, then after another he dropped me home and before he left I genuinely went to kiss him on the cheek and he moved his head so we kissed, again!” I breathed “And then last night after the Pierce the Veil concert we went out he got all defensive over a guy who was buying me a drink and because his been playing this score kind of game were at that moment we were 1 all, for kissing each other that is, even though he moved his head the second time! Anyway, I told him to kiss me and obviously he did and then this morning I told him about my reasons for asking him to kiss me and he chucked the shits and left” I ranted quickly.

“Wow, does Max know?”

“Nope. I don’t know what to do Ricky” I sighed resting my head on his shoulder “I don’t see why it’s okay for him to mess with me and kiss me but when I play the game back he chucks a hissy fit. Did I do the wrong thing Rick, honestly?”

“Honestly, no. If Ronnie wants to play a game like that then he needs to expect some retaliation. But, I do think that Ronnie genuinely has feelings for you romantically and that’s why his angry because for once he got played and hurt by his own creation”

“Makes sense” I nodded.

“Do you have any feelings for him Abby, honestly?” he asked quietly.

“A little, I think. I know it’s horrible but when there is the good days when his not a bipolar nutcase his really nice and just an amazing person but I do love Max and the feelings I have for him outweigh any that I have for Ronnie”

“I can understand why you would be a little confused in that section. But, don’t worry about them unless it becomes a serious crush then maybe you should worry. I’m pretty sure you just have a slight infatuation with him rather than anything relationship wise”

“You’re right. Thank you Ricky, I don’t know what I’d do without you” I sighed giving him a deep side hug.

“No problem love, anything for you”

“Just so you know” I lifted my head and looked into his eyes “You’re my best friend and i miss you and I love you!”

“Aww” he cooed “I love you, miss you and you are my best friend too” he laughed.

“We so cuuute!” I said in a childlike manner, poking his side.

“WERE BACK!” TJ and Max’s voice’s loudly chorused in sync as they entered the room.

“Shame” I sarcastically whispered into Ricky’s ear with a soft chuckle.

Max took a seat beside me and smile groggily at me. He sniffled multiple times and rubbed his nose repeatedly; I noticed TJ was also doing similar actions. Max’s eyes were hazed; the black eyeliner that once neatly rimmed his eyes was smudged unevenly along with the slight red discolouration that filtered in and around his eyes...
♠ ♠ ♠
20 CHAPTERS :D
Okay guys im in a really good mood because i just posted my new Max Green fanfic, Sweet Ransom
I'd love it if you could check it out.
Anyway, show me some love - thanks for reading!