Status: active, comment <3

Four Letter Lie

25.

“Come on sugar titties, you need to get ready!” Ronnie’s irritating voice rippled through my ears, waking me from my comfortable afternoon nap. Yes, I know I sound like a grandma taking my afternoon nap.

“5 more minutes” I hushed him, swatting my arms around.

“You said that 5 minutes ago!”

“Shoosh now Ronnie” I mumbled, burring my face into the pillow.

“That’s it!” he snapped. The blankets covering me were ripped off, flushing a sudden cold across my skin. Shuddering I curled myself tightly into a ball only to have my body because weightless and thrown over Ronnie’s shoulder.

“Ronnie!” I screamed “Let me down!”

“Can’t hear you, la la la la la” he singed, carrying me outside onto the balcony.

Somehow Ronnie slid my body over his front which ended up with me being carried in an awkward bridal position. He smiled and held my body easily as he tempted it over the ledge of the railing. I screamed, clawing in his shirt.

“Don’t you fucking drop me Ronnie!” I screamed in fear, clinging to his body desperately.

“Are you going to stop being a pain in my ass and get ready?” he asked, deeply staring into my eyes.

“Yes, just put me down!” I pounded his chest.

He complied and placed me down “Fucking asshole” I yelled, continuing to hit his chest until all my fright had been released.

“Now…” he smiled triumphantly “Go get ready”

“I hate you” I mumbled before heading back in to the safety of the inside.

After rummaging around in my closet for the past 10 minutes, throwing countless amounts of clothes around the room in frustration I stormed back out to the kitchen area where Ronnie was situated.

“I don’t know what to wear!” I whined, throwing my arms around.

“Come on drama queen” he sighed with a chuckle and pulled me back into the bedroom “Holy shit, what fucking animal was let loose in here?!”

“Remember I am a little wild Ronald” I winked playfully and wrapped my arms around his abdomen. He muffled a laugh into my hair as he placed a kiss onto my forehead. As his lips left my skin I gazed up at him my eyes locked to his lips.

“What are you staring at?” he laughed lightly.

“Your lips” I shrugged as I continued looking at the lips that I somewhat longed for.

“Why?” he placed his lips beside my ear and whispered ever so quietly before pulling back his head into my view.

“Because I want to do this…” I smiled before reaching up and placing my lips onto his which he responded immediately. His lips brushed against mine in a fashion that ignited my senses. I felt his fingertips slide down my back slowly before coming to rest on my hips. I felt his sweetly scented breath feather across my skin. I softly entangled my fingers in his black hair intentionally biting his bottom lip.

OW!” Ronnie yelled, my teeth still clenched around his lip. “Let go!” he whined, poking my stomach.

I smiled triumphantly and released my hold. I watched as Ronnie’s eyes lowered and narrowed “What was that for?!”

“That my dear Ronnie is pay back for nearly throwing me over the ledge of the balcony!” I shouted shoving him in the chest resulting in him tumbling backwards onto the bed.

Before he could get up and attack me I climbed on the bed, sitting on his mid-section whilst holding his arms down. “You ruined the moment” he sulked, popping out his bottom lip.

“Sorry baby” I laughed softly as I leaned down and touched my lips back to his. “Are you sure we have to go out?” I smiled trying to convince him.

“As tempting as staying here with you, especially in that position!” he wondered his eyes over the basically sex position I was sitting on him in “I have made reservations and you deserve a night to get dressed up and just have a nice night out looking as beautiful as you always do” he smiled brushing a piece of hair away that dangled across my face.

I smiled uncontrollably and stood up letting Ronnie also stand up and head over to my wardrobe to pick out something for me to wear. As I watched him search through my clothes I couldn’t help but let my heart flutter, this wasn’t suppose to happen. It feels like there is a ticking time bomb in my life, just waiting to blow up and fuck everything up to a new level of disaster and I all I could do was sit and wait for the explosion. I might as well go out with a bang.

Soon enough I was ready and we were almost at the restaurant. A smiled was smeared across my face as we walked towards the front door of the restaurant, Ronnie’s hand placed delicately around my waist. The hostess directed us to our table conveniently located in the back half of the restaurant next to a window which over looked the stunning lights of Vegas. After scanning over the menu we decided on our meals, placed our orders and had our drinks delivered to the table.

“Hey Ronnie…” I lifted my eyes from the table, locking eyes with his chocolate ones. “Thank you for this”

“It’s no problem”

“No really - ” I cut in “Everything you have done for me recently has been more than generous, you have been that single person who has held me together Ronnie. And do you know what just amazes me? The fact that you’re happily putting your friendship and basically brotherhood on the line for me. Believe me when I say this as it is from the bottom of my heart, thank you” As I spoke I didn’t realise that my eyes had started to well with tears. Not tears of sadness or grief, tears of gratitude and appreciation.

The kindest of smiles was placed across Ronnie’s face, he reached out and placed my hands in his gently; caressing mine with his thumbs. “I’d do anything for you Abigail” he spoke softly.

I smiled closing my eyes as a single tear swept down my cheek, quickly though it was removed by Ronnie’s gentle fingertip.

“Sorry, is everything okay here?” The waitress asked, bearing our meals in her arms.

“Everything’s fine” Ronnie spoke kindly.

The waitress obviously wasn’t too convinced with Ronnie’s reply as she glanced over to me curiously. I smiled and nodded in appreciation of her kindness.

“Okay then, here are your meals” she placed them carefully in front of us. “Now if you need anything else just give me a wave and I’ll be straight over. Enjoy your meals” she smiled cheerfully before prancing away.

“I think she thought I was making you upset…” Ronnie chuckled.

“Me too” I smiled and sipped my drink.

After we finished our meals and Ronnie kindly paid the bill we headed back to the car. “Thank you for tonight Ronnie” I smiled, looking over to him as he focused on the road ahead.

“Anytime” he glanced at me before placing his hand on mine. A comfortable silence filtered through the car for around 10 minutes until Ronnie pulled into a car park in front of a local shop with was open late. “I just have to run in and grab something” he smiled, kissing my forehead before jumping out of the car and jogging into the store.

Contently I sat picking at my now chipped black nail polish. I was startled as my phone started blasting Motionless In White’s song “Abigail”. I looked at the number and sighed, cautiously I looked outside of the car making sure Ronnie wasn’t heading back to the car before picking it up.

Hey” I said softly into the phone.

Hey, I hope you don’t mind me calling you.” Max’s irresistible voice echoed.

No its okay. Sorry if this sounds rude but did you call needing something in particular?

Kind of, I was just wondering if by any chance you have talked to Ronnie? I tried his cell a few times yesterday and he didn’t answer.

Uh, no sorry I haven’t” I lied straight through my teeth “But if you want tomorrow I can try calling him and see if he picks up and if he does I can get him to call you.

That would be great, thank you!

No problem” I smiled into the phone hearing his noticeably healthy and clear voice. “Hey Max, sorry to cut this short but I have to go...” I said urgently as I spotted Ronnie exiting the store.

That’s okay, thank you for taking my call, I appreciate it.

No problem” Ronnie opened the car door, my voice nervously changed pitches “Well, I’ll talk to you tomorrow, bye!” I replied quickly.

Bye” I heard his reply seconds before I hung up, placing my phone in my lap.

“Who was that?” Ronnie asked smiling.

“Uh… just Ricky calling in and checking I’m doing okay” I smiled half-heartedly, lying once again. “So what did you buy?” I asked, changing the subject as quickly as possible.

After a second or two of ruffling in the plastic bag Ronnie pulled out a tub “Vanilla choc-chip ice cream, your favourite” he smiled proudly.

I screamed softly in excitement “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” I wrapped my arms around him.

Ronnie kissed me softly, the taste of his lips previously left me with an addiction. My senses were familiarly ignited with his electric touch. Hesitantly I pulled away showing a weak smile as my phone buzzed signalling I had a text. The text was simply a love heart from Max, a horrible feeling sunk down deep into the stomach, my lip trembled and I fumbled with my hands anxiously.

I had the guiltiest heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to leave the fate of this story up to my readers!
So, can you guys please leave me a comment if you want Abby to end up with Max or Ronnie.
The choice is completely yours!
<3<3