Status: active, comment <3

Four Letter Lie

o8.

*Max’s point of view*

I couldn’t lie; i had a smile stretching from cheek to cheek as i woke up naked next to an also naked Abbey. Thinking back on the night it was eventful, incredible and sexy as all hell. Believe me i was so glad i waited with her until last night instead of it being just a drunken one night stand. Fuck I hope this wasn’t one of those mistakes...

Considering laying here until she woke up i propped myself up on my elbow looking over the room. My eyes caught on something so familiar and recognisable sitting on the bedside table. Sneakily i rolled out of bed and tiptoed from Abbey’s bedroom completely naked over to it. I grinned at the peacefully sleeping Abbey before snatching my rock a smile on my face knowing in finally got it back. I quickly but silently walked out of the bedroom into the living room, putting the rock in the back pocket of my jeans which were chucked across the room along with various other items of Abbey’s and my clothing.

Still entirely naked i casually i strolled to the kitchen searching the cupboards till i found some cereal. I poured myself a bowl and added some milk. Carelessly i took a seat at the table and began digging into the cereal. I was halfway through my cereal when two delicately soft hands placed on top of my eyes blocking my view. I squirmed and grabbed the hands pulling them down resulting in Abbey’s head popping over the top of mine.

I grinned and pecked her forehead before releasing her turning around. I pouted as i looked at her oversized Black Veil Brides shirt she looked at me confused obviously pondering my expression.

“What?!” she said a little frustrated looking over her body repeatedly.

“You have clothes on” i pouted harder.

“Seriously?” she laughed slightly.

“Yes” i said child-like.

“Guh, fine” she rolled her eyes a pulled off the shirt and flung it at me. Giving me the ‘are you happy now’ look i grinned in accomplishment.

Completely careless she leaned back over me and grabbed my bowel of cereal and took a seat on the chair opposite me. I couldn’t help but stare, i even started feeling a little self conscious but she just didn’t show any signs of it what so ever. I gazed in amazement, ignoring the fact she just stole my cereal.

“What?” she popped her head up from the bowel.

“You’re just sitting there, so casually and unfazed”

“Who cares, your naked I’m naked what’s the difference?” she shrugged.

“Yeah i get that but i didn’t walk around in the intention you were going to also join, don’t you feel at least the slightest bit self conscious?”

“Nope, not really. You seen me naked last night, i obviously don’t mind you seeing me naked so why would i... unless you want me to put clothes back on?” she teased, bending down to pick up her shirt lying on the ground; picking it up ever so slowly.

“No, no, NO!” i repeated anxiously.

She grinned cheekily knowing she had won, she stood up and walked beside me. I turned in my chair to face her, wondering my eyes over her body.

“Now Max...” she said seductively “I’m going to have a shower, which means afterwards ill come out with clothes on so... this is your chance to have your last little stare fest” she winked and twirled around slowly; my eyes never leaving her.

She smiled and i stared into her speechless eyes. She bent down slowly and put her lips to mind placing her hand gently on my upper thigh circling her thumb in a clockwise motion; sending shivers up my spine. I bit my lip to stop myself from uncontrollably crashing my lips to hers. She walked away and showed me a seductive wink.

As soon as i heard the shower running my urges had taken over, i threw my jeans on and scrambled through the contents pulling out a small plastic bag filled with my addiction. I searched anxiously for a suitable place finally deciding to go outside to the small courtyard. I scanned the area looking for any watching eyes, as i seen the coast was clear i emptied a percentage of the contents onto the table below me; my hands trembling in desperation as my withdrawal symptoms kicked in.

I created a messy lie with my finger tips as they wouldn’t stop shaking vividly. Urgently i plugged one side of my nose and sniffed along the line sucking in my deadly habit. An ultimate relaxation came over my body, my fingers stopped trembling and my heart rate noticeably slowed. But my urgency returned as i heard the shower stop. I scrambled, scrunching the remains of the plastic packet back together and shoving it harshly into my bag pocket. I swiped the table quickly with the brush of my hand and fumbled my hands back over my face making sure there were no traces of addiction left visibly on me.

I breathed heavily walking back inside taking a seat on the lounge; grabbing my shirt on the ground covering my naked chest. I pulled out my phone scrolling through the menu clicking on ‘Create new message’.

To: Ronnie
From: Max

Ronnie, this is fucked.
My cravings are getting worse and worse
what the fuck do i do?!

- Sent 11:17am

I waited impatiently for Ronnie to text back, i knew drugs were a part of my life, and I accepted that. But drugs ruined all my past relationships one way or another they had a part to play in them as well as everything else. I wanted to stop, i wish i could stop, but i cant, i couldn’t, i won’t.

To: Max
From: Ronnie

Max look I’m not drug specialist - hell I’m just as bad as you!
Just try and cut down and hold off on it for as long as possible between hits

- Received 11:20am

To: Ronnie
From: Max

Yeah ill try i just don’t want to fuck up what’s going on between me and Abbey,
I think she’s a keeper.
Just a bit worried about this whole addiction shit
She mentioned the night after the party before she crashed out

- Sent 11:21am

To: Max
From: Ronnie

I’ll say, i hooked up with her remember ;)
kidding Maxy ill back off she’s all yours.
Man if only i could see your expression right now, ah what a picture perfect moment...
What did she say?’

- Received 11:23am

To: Ronnie
From: Max

Yeah, thanks for bringing that back up dick.
Something about her mum, then she mumbled about drugs
And how Emma would be disappointed in her if she knew about what happened

- Sent 11:24am

To: Max
From: Ronnie

Ask her about her family and then connect the pieces,
easy solved!

- Received 11:25am

To: Ronnie
From: Max

Fucking therapist! What are you doing today?
- Sent 11:25am

To: Max
From: Ronnie

Don’t deny it; you would be lost without words of wisdom.
The guys are here and wanted to see if you wanted to come round
and we just hang out and bash out some songs.

- Received 11:26am

To: Ronnie
From: Max

Sometimes i wonder why the fuck your basically my brother.
Yeah sounds good, when do you want me to come?

- Sent 11:26am

To: Max
From: Ronnie

Come round whenever, bring Abbey if you want
I’d love to see her again or she would love to see me again ;) ;)
Either way see you soon Max!

- Received 11:27am

To: Ronnie
From: Max

Expect to be punched when i get there, faggot!
- Sent 11:28am

I heard the door creak open of the bathroom, leaning my head around the corner i smiled as Abbey walked down the hallway towards me.

“So i see you found your rock”

“Maybe...” i grinned.

“I guess it’s about time to give it back to you anyway” she smiled.

“What are your plans for today?” i asked.

“Uhm, nothing really except work tonight, why?”

“Good” i stood up and grabbed her by the wrist “You’re hanging out with us today” i said leading her towards the door.

“Max, wait!” she stopped dead in her tracks “I need my keys” she grinned and skipped back down the hallway, emerging with her keys flicking around her finger.

~~~~~~~~~

*Abigail’s point of view*

I sat with a smile on my face as i watched the guys practicing a few songs; cheering at the end of each one. Ronnie took a sip of his beer and winked at me with a sneaky grin on his face. Curious i showed a faint smile and tilted my head showing Max a look which he just laughed to himself at.

“I dedicate this next song to Ab because she’s fucking hot” Ronnie stuck out his tongue at Max whose expression turned serious. Shaking his head he flipped his middle finger towards Ronnie before returning back to his strong grasp around his base.

I smiled and bit my lip ring as one of my personal favourite songs began to be played; i mimed the lyrics along with Ronnie.

“We walk through the doorway,
Heard you calling from the hall.
To find you in the bedroom,
Not breathing at all.
I drag your body to the cellar where we lay.
The wax it melts away,
I kiss you face”


Ronnie quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me up to his side wrapping his firm, tattooed arm around my shoulder; holding me close to his body. With the other hand he held the microphone, holding it just in front of my lips.

“I know you know the words, sing” he whispered in my ear.

“Now we are starting to love you more,
Your body’s on the canvas,
I painted on the floor”


I sung with confidence the line of the lyrics which was completely different from my usual shy and uncomfortable feeling about my singing which i didn’t share with basically anyone. The band stared at me especially Max who looked absolutely gobsmacked. I shrugged and raised my hands; i continued to stand by Ronnie’s side as he sang the chorus.

“Now you wait,
Like a drug, like a change in the pain,
It goes on, for so long.
And oh,
How it hurts in the worst way now,
That you’re gone,
It so wrong, it’s so wrong...”


I smiled at Ronnie as he went to place the microphone to my lips again but this time i took the microphone in my hand myself and began to sing the next verse getting into the song and lyrics. I began to walk towards Monte connecting eyes with him while he continued to play his guitar.

“If i could take you somewhere,
I’d take you to the darkest place.
Scatter you in art forms,
Admire the whore”


I shrugged up to Monte and moved along with his body as he continued playing. I began towards Robert singing the next line, scuffling his hair as i reached him; nicking his sunglasses.

“Beauty in different ways,
Your hands on picture frames.”


I walked away from Robert towards Max now, a smile slowly appearing on my lips. As i reached him i raised Robert’s glasses off my eyes sitting them on top of my head. I connected eyes with him and began singing the next lines, running my finger over his cheek at the word ‘mask’.

“Your eyes in the glass,
Wear you face as a mask.”


I began to step backwards away from Max but not breaking our eyes as i sung the next line.

“Now they are starting,
To love you more.
A gallery of your beauty,
No charge at the door”


I quickly handed Ronnie back the microphone but continued to sing into the microphone along with him but also whispering a few words gently in his ear. I don’t know why i did it, i know i was being a tease but i have to have some fun right; make things interesting.

“As you wait,
Like a drug, like a change in the pain,
It goes on, for so long.
And oh,
How it hurts in the worst way now,
That you’re gone,
It so wrong, it’s so wrong...

And down below your veins run dry, your vacant eyes.
I lost control your face is pale, your body’s cold.
And down below your veins run dry, your vacant eyes.
I lost control your face is pale, your body’s cold.
(Your face is pale, your body’s cold)

Wait,
Like a drug, like a change in the pain,
It goes on, for so long.
And oh,
How it hurts in the worst way now,
That you’re gone,
It so wrong, it’s so wrong...”


We trailed our final words of the song before smiling at each other in accomplishment. Ronnie wrapped his tattooed arms around me embracing me in a tight and warm hug.

“That was fucking awesome, you’re amazing!” Ronnie said cheerfully releasing you from his arms.

“Thanks” i blushed and look over at Monte who gave me a ‘thumbs up’.

“Okay woah!” Max yelled interrupting.

We all turned around and looked at him a little curious.

“Since when could you sing?!”

“Well Max, there is a lot you don’t know about me...” i showed a faint smirk and left the room without another word.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = faster updates
Subscriptions = happy author
I highly recommend Chemical Kid her stories are amazing.
Abbey's outfit