Status: active, comment <3

Four Letter Lie

o9.

*Abigail’s point of view*

“Am i right to go now?” I asked Erik over the bar.

“Hmm... 2 minutes before you’re officially off work... Do i be Mr. Nice Boss or Mr. Asshole Boss...” he pondered.

I shook my head a slight laugher escaping from my lips. He nodded, flashed me a smile and a wink. As i walked past Erik to go upstairs i quickly swinged my arm around him in a side hug. Erik was more like a good friend rather than a boss, it was a blessing.

Quickly, i pulled off my tight leather pants after kicking off my black pumps. After i was fully unclothed i changed bra’s to a black lace strapless before changing into my outfit for tonight. Once dressed i played with my hair and makeup in the mirror; fixing any imperfections. Tonight i looked a little different from my usual attire, i quiet liked it. A smile hung off my lips and i grabbed everything i needed and headed out the back door of the bar walking around its side to the main street.

The city of sin was a little beautiful a night i had to admit. Behind the sex, drugs and money there was beauty. With the Vegas lights lighting my eyes i pulled out my packet of smokes, placing one between my lips as i lit it. Breathing in the sweet toxic i continued walking to the venue in which i knew my favourite boys were kicking ass at.

Following Ronnie and Max’s strict instructions i headed straight around the back of the venue telling the man guarding the back door my name. After a moment of pondering he stood aside and opened the door, letting me pass though into it. Instantly my ears were filled with the sound of ‘Friends and Alibis’. I followed the sound to side stage were i watched on; the crowd was pumped.

Ronnie announced that they would be back in 5 and just needed a drink before heading off stage along with Robert, Monte, Omar and my personal favourite Max. Ronnie seen me first and ran over, wrapping his sweaty body around me.

“Ronnie gets your sweaty ass off me right now!” I yelled right into his ear.

He chuckled to himself and released me, a smirk appearing on his face. I shook my head.

“I – need – water!” Robert spaced out his words as he walked off stage like a zombie.

I looked behind me spotting bottles of cool water, condensation building on the plastic outside. I grabbed one for each of the boys and handed them out as they came off stage. As i handed one to Max he grabbed my hand and pulled my body to his.

“You made it” he said quietly, a toothless smile on his lips.

“I said i would, i keep my promises Maxwell”

“God, i love it when you call me Maxwell” he smirked and touched our lips together.

“Drink” i smiled, pulling away from his lips.

He nodded and began to drink and drink... and drink. He seemed really thirsty because well, he drunk basically the whole bottle to my surprise.

“Well someone’s a fricking camel” i scoffed.

“Hey, I’m no camel - just thirsty!”

“Man, you ready to go back on?” Omar asked.

“Yep, one sec” he said before finished the bottle of water and chucking towards the bin.

“Have fun out there” i said.

“Always do” he smiled and kissed me once again before slinging his bass over his shoulder and walking back on stage. The fans screamed and yelled at the bands returned.

I softly sung along with Ronnie’s voice as i watched on. Everyone seemed on tonight except for one. He looked weak, sweating more than usual, it almost looked like he was a puppet; the only movement when being forced to. I stared on nervously my stomach beginning to churn in concern.

This continued for the next 2 songs, i wanted to run on stage and see if he was okay. I looked around and spotted one of the stage crew on the side only a few meters away from me.

“Hey, uh i know I’m probably over thinking this but is it just me or does Max look like his about to drop?” i asked.

“I was just thinking the same thing. Give me a second, I’ll go see him and give him some water than ill get back to you”

I nodded and watched on as the guy grabbed a few bottles of water and handed them out to the band. Stopping close to Max’s face, talking into his ear. Nods were exchanged along with words which i could obviously not hear. As the guy walked back i watched as Max sucked down more water before returning his hands limply to his bass.

“What did he say? Is he okay?” I asked frantically.

“He said he doesn’t know what’s wrong, but he said not to worry there is only one more song to go”

“He better be okay!” i whispered to myself before latching my eyes back to Max and the show, trying to slow down my spinning mind.

Last night i had the weirdest dream,
That you and i drove off the darkest streets,
Passing through these city lights
Closure for the kids that died.

One last chance to reverse this curse,
You stole my head but i had it first.
And now i see you’ve got something to prove;
And nothing to lose, so let me tell you the truth.

One last chance to reverse this curse,
You stole my head but i had it first.
And now i see you’ve got something to prove;
And nothing to lose, so let me tell you the truth.

So, this goes, out to, the ones that fall in love.
And to, the girl, that filled, my, dark.


As the song ended and the band left the stage; the side stage was flooded with people. I could see Ronnie’s tall head poking out the top of the sea of people but that was basically it except for a pile of strangers surrounding me. I searched and pushed my way through the people looking for Max to see if he was okay or not. I had no luck still, i continued.

I soon gave up, i swore i had searched almost every inch of that crowd with no Max in sight; i sat down in defeat and grabbed a bottle of water chugging down some of its contents. I played with my phone for around 10 minutes until the crowd began to disappear.

Dropping the bottle into the bin i stood up and walked towards Ronnie and Monte.

“Hey!” Monte perked up at the sight of me.

“Hey lil’ man” i teased as i reached them.

“Hey! I’m not that small” he retorted.

“I’m sorry, but in comparison to George the giant here” i pointed to Ronnie “We both are”

Ronnie glared at me, an evil glint in his eyes. Within an instant he pressed his right shoulder into my stomach and wrapped his arms around my body before standing up. I dangled helplessly over his shoulder and swung my limbs around in attempt of escape which failed miserably.

I hung limp on his back until he began jumping up and down like an oversized kangaroo.

“Ronnie!” i yelled and started banging my fists into his back.

He continued jumping around like a twit as i continued my yelling and hitting.

“Now, am i still a giant?”

“Yes? There’s nothing you can do that’s going to change your height Ron Ron, remember you do have long antelope legs” i poked the back of his thighs hard.

“Hmm, good point...”

“Yeah, my point exactly. So why am i stuck up here then?” i asked.

“Not sure anymore” he shrugged causing his shoulder to rise into my stomach.

He must have realised that what he did, didn’t make me feel too good. Sure i put on a bit more of an act than necessary but in the end it got me off the giants shoulder!

“Where did Max scurry off to?” i asked.

“Not sure, he looked a bit off maybe he went and chugged his guts up!” he said excited.

“Real mature” i glared back at him “Come on” i grabbed him by the wrists and began walking to the direction i assumed he would be.

“Actually...” i paused and stopped walking “You lead, i have no fucking idea where I’m going” i laughed and pushed Ronnie ahead of me.

I followed Ronnie through the backstage corridors to which he led me to the dressing rooms.

“Max?” i called out, seeing the bathroom door closed but a light beaming from underneath.

“Uh... yeah?” i heard a muffled reply.

“Are you okay?”

Yeah I’ll be out in a minute”

I spoke a silent ‘ok’ before turning back to Ronnie who was wearing only his boxers.

I admired the view, just a little before speaking “You right there?”

“If you didn’t realise, this is a dressing room. This is where the band gets dressed and changed. I am in a band, my clothes are sweaty, and I’m getting changed. Comprehend?” he said, making me sound like i was a complete dumb ass or something.

“Yes Mrs. Radke” i laughed.

“I don’t know what to wear” he pouted.

“Seriously?” i asked dumfounded.

“Seriously” he nodded.

“You’re just like a girl” i said as i walked towards his selection of clothes.

After picking through them i handed him some black skinny jeans, a black rob zombie shirt, a studded belt and black converses. I smirked and covered my eyes as he laughed and then got changed.

“All done” he grinned.

“Aw, well don’t you look sexy”

“As always”

“Well if it wasn’t for me you would be still standing there in your boxers”

“Good point, thanks Ab” he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his back. I had to admit, Ronnie was pretty amazing. Behind the cocky attitude he was genuinely one of the nicest people i had ever met. We were always flirtatious with each other, no doubt about that. I wondered if it made Max jealous, not like that was a good thing or anything but it was just the way Ronnie and i interact together. I liked it that way; i didn’t want it to change just because Max got the wrong impression out of it. On top of that i wasn’t even sure if Max and i were an ‘item’ or not. Sure, he acted like it and so did i but there had been no “Be my girlfriend?” speech so basically i was pretty clueless.

Snapping out of my trance and train of thoughts i heard the door creak open, i looked over my shoulder to see Max. His eyes looked dead at Ronnie and i. I soon realised why the death stare and dropped my arms from around his back and walked towards him. I studied his eyes as i reached him; a red haze covered along with a darker crimson of the blood shots. I pictured his eyes when i had seen him last, they were there usual capturing green now they were dark and terrifying.

“Are you okay?” i asked, still pondering his eye change.

“Yeah uh, i was just dehydrated i think”

I heard Ronnie scoff from behind me and Max’s eyes glance up at him with anger. Ronnie shook his head in disgust and walked out of the room without another word. Slight creases were folded into Max’s forehead as the anger on his face was apparent, but they soon disappeared moments after Ronnie left the room.

“What was that all about?”

“Beats me” he lied.

“Hmm...” i rolled my eyes and looked away.

My suspicions began to run wild. For one, what the hell just happened between Ronnie and Max?! And two, what the flipping hell is up with his eyes. I need to talk to Ronnie, he knows something it’s obvious and whatever it is, it’s enough to make Max angry at him for even thinking about it...

Something’s different.

Something’s wrong.

His hiding something.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i havent updated in a while, but ill keep the chapters coming out asap.
Plus, if i get more comments ill post more.
The less i get, the less i post.
So, what did you think?
Abbey's outfit