Nothing Will Stop Me.

Chapter 10

Adriennes P.O.V

I went to get some fresh clothes from my dorm as I saw Sarah .. Being silent.

"What the.." I tried to think of words but none could come out at this point.

She sighed to herself, it brought a wide grin to my face.

This day couldn't get better! I can't believe I fell asleep next to Billie Joe, I never do

that sort of thing, but with him, it felt so right.

Sarah looked at me and sighed again while I tried to spread on my eyeliner using the tiny mirror from my bag.

"Well" She huffed impatiently, "Don't you want to hear whats wrong?" She glared at me.

Damnit, I knew this day was to good to be true.

"Okay, tell me." I replied sarcastically. "What the hell have you done now barbie. Break your diet? Bust a heel? come on, I've heard them--"

She irrupted with a loud whine "I had sex with Mike!"

My eyes widened in shock. Mike? No..No it must be another Mike.. There's no way it could be the same Mike. Its impossible, why would he ever sleep with her?

"Mike who?" I asked curiously, putting down the eyeliner.

"You know, Mike Dirnt. I was sure you'd like known him or something." She looked me up and down, "He seems just your type." She said in a disgusted tone.

"You fucked my boyfriends bestfriend?" I twitched slightly.

Although I was ashamed Mike even looked at her that way, I couldn't help but reframe that word in my mind...'boyfriend'. I liked it alot.

"Accidently!" She yelled.

I stared at her and raised my eyebrow. It seemed so hard to believe. I shook it out of

my system and tried to think nice unpornographicly morbid thoughts.

I don't care right now any way.. I just want to see Billie.

I tossed on my short black dress I had made a couple months ago and slipped on some purple heels. I looked at my little mirror again. "Perfect." I said to myself ignoring Sarah in the back.

Billie's P.O.V

"Boxer shorts..Boxer shorts.. Where are they?" I thought out loud as I ruffled threw

my draws, butt naked. I bit my lip nervously. She'll be here any moment, come on Bill!

I went to Mikes draws and used one of his instead. What can I say? I'm a guy!

I pulled on some black and white checkered skinny jeans as I heard the fingers of a goddess lightly tap my old wooden door.

I went to get the door, she looked breathtaking. It was hard not to drool but
I managed, thankfully.

"Adrienne, you look amazing." A big dirty looking smile spread over my face.

She blushed and looked at my naked chest. "I could say the same about you." She stepped closer to me so we were itches away from eachothers lips.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" She whispered softly against the skin of my neck.

I moaned, as I held her head in the palms of my hands. "Kiss me." I whispered.

"As you wish, Dr. Armstrong" She chuckled lightly and placed her lips to mine once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took ages and its so short x.x ive been too busy
Please comment =D