Nothing Will Stop Me.

Chapter 9

I froze there speechless, only yes was running through my mind over and over again. I didn't once think about the consequences of telling my mother I wasn't single anymore, yet I didn't seem to care any way.

"Adrienne? You in there?" Billie said gently tapping my shoulder thinking I had blacked out with my eyes open or something.

"Yes!" I shouted. "Yes, yes, yes." I replied excitedly. He chuckled with relief and placed his hand through his sugary hair.

"Well do you want to come back to my dorm? I have Guess Who." He joked

"Guess Who? Im so there!"

Mikes P.O.V

Did they even bother to invite me along? Here I am stuck in a stupid lecture and no, frankly I didn't want to leave, it'd make me look like I was a tag along so I just waited there, till the teacher finished.
I got my bags, (by myself lets not forget) and headed for the door.
I was kind of mad at Adrienne, it was like Bill had just forgotten about his best friend or replaced me with a better one.

"Thats tonight, in the gym. If you have like any questions ill be in dorm 80." A girl said as she handed out party flier's.

Well.. I did need to wined out a bit. I thought, convincing myself to take a flier

"Want to come to my like party?" An air headed girl said as she waved the paper in front of my face.

"Ah why not." I said smiling as I took one.

......

I don't know how many beers I had, but I was pretty drunk at this point. I was standing over by the little drink table they had. There were loads of people, all dancing to some weird pop music they had on,
something like Justin Timber lake, not really my taste, but like I said, I was drunk.

"Hi" A girl said popping out of no where.

"Hey" I replied, checking her out.

"Im Sarah." She shouted, the music would flood a normal voice.

"Im Mike." I smiled and winked at her.

"Want to dance?" Sarah asked grabbing my hand to where everyone was dancing, her tight pink skirt moved up and down on my pants, I figured she was pretty drunk as well.
I put my hands on her hips and moved along with her, breathing on her neck.

...Morning...
No one's profile

Adrienne and Billie lay on the ground both asleep, one of Billie's arms on the guess who character 'Tom'.

"Wake up you two." Mike shouted just coming in the room from a long night, "I can't believe this, you never let me take a girl in for the night here.." He whined

Billie moaned a little still half asleep, his eyes slowly opened to see Adrienne asleep on his chest, he smiled and ran his hand through her silky black hair.

Billie's P.O.V

"Baby, wake up." I whispered in her ears. She clinged on tighter to my shirt and rubbed her nose against my chest. I gently rubbed her waist, her eyes shot open.

"What happened?" She said in a panicked voice

She wrestled to get up but I held her hips tightly "Nothing don't worry, you feel asleep, its okay."

"Oh.." She smiled, "I knew you were Tom."

I laughed, scratching my hair, "Uh huh yea sure you did." I said sarcastically "I saw the way you were looking at Andy." I teased.

"Excuse me? Does ANYONE notice me anymore?" Mike sighed, getting his books ready. "Fine, fine you know what, just pretend I don't even exist if that makes you happier." He groaned.

"Did you hear something Adrienne?" I teased.

"Nope, just the wind." She giggled, and started to play with my hair.

Mike grunted and left.

I ran my hands down Adrienne's sides, kissing her neck softly.

Mikes P.O.V

Sometimes Bill can be such a jackass, I sighed, trying to remember what happened last night, I remembered a girl, and really loud music, but thats about it.

I walked past a bunch of giggling girls, one of which came after me.

"Mike?" She called.

Her voice sounded so familiar, suddenly it clicked, last night..Oh my God.. I didn't.. Did I? I gulped. "Sarah?"

"Oh God, it is you." She whined. "Don't tell anyone what happened like last night, okay? If people found out, it'd ruin me!"

Oh gee that makes me feel heaps better, I said sarcastically in my head. Maybe I could use this to my advantage somehow..