Status: Active

You Had Me at Hello

TJ

Scranton, Pennsylvania, October 6th, 2010.

I woke up to an empty hotel room and a horrible headache. I tried to re-call what had happened last night, but couldn't think of it. It was all just a blur to me.
I sighed and walked to the mirror of the filthy hotel room, looking at my reflection.
''Fuck.'' I groaned, slipping on a pair of black skinny jeans and exiting the room, walking to Chris'.
''Yo man, open the fuck up!'' I slammed on his door, annoyed. Chris was always the expert when it came to hangovers, and remembering things, he's straight edge, so when we get drunk and don't remember anything, he tells us. A sleeply looking Chris opened the door, an annoyed look on his face as well.

''Is this another one of your 'I'm hungover and I don't remember shit,' stories, TJ?'' He groaned, looking at me, he looked a little ashamed but it didn't phase me, this had happened all the time, I figured he'd be used to it by now. Then again, he is straight edge.
I sighed and nodded, ''I'm sorry man, I know you don't like me drinking, but I couldn't help it. Please help me remember last night?'' I frowned, looking at him with sad eyes. Chris sighed, motioning for me to come in. I smiled and walked into his room, sitting on the chair next to the bed. Chris sat on the bed, and looked over at me, from what it looked like, he was trying to find out how to summarize what had happened.
''You remember that one night you and Balz got a little too close?'' He bit on his lip ring, I nodded, of course I remember that, it wasn't a mistake, Balz is my best friend, and best friends are close, aren't they?
''Well.... You got closer than that last night, from what I've heard.'' he shrugged. I shook my head in disagreement, Balz took me home last night and left, and that's all I remember.

But me and Balz would never do anything too bad, maybe a kiss on the cheek and all, and the 'I Love Balz' drunken tattoo I have, I laughed at the thought of that night.

/flashback/
''Balllzzzz! I love youu!" I laughed drunkenly, hugging him.
He chuckled and hugged back, ''I love you toooo TJ!''
we were both highly intoxicated, and got bored, so we decided to go to the tattoo shop and get something done to ourselves, nothing too crazy, maybe even finish up a few of ours. We both had the money, and we knew we weren't going to do anything with it, so we just decided to go get tattooed.
''Balzzz, what are you getting?'' I giggled, looking at him. He shrugged, ''what are you getting?'' he smiled and looked over at me, I smirked, ''I'm getting 'I love Balz' tattooed on my inner lip'.'' I winked and chuckled. He laughed and shook his head, walking over to the counter, where we told the guy we were going to get tattoed. Balz was getting something on his chest, while I was going through with what I had said earlier.
It hurt a little at first, but I had gotten many tattoo's before, so I was used to it.
And before I knew it, Balz and I were walking out of the tattoo shop, both tatted up.
''I love your tattoo.'' Balz chuckled, I nodded and smiled.
/flashback over/
I looked over at Chris and shrugged, ''shit happens, man.''
he rolled his eyes,
''we've got 3 hours to get ready for the next city, get your shit together and go talk to Balz, or I will throw away all the beer we have in the van, leaving you no way of getting drunk and fucking the brains out of Balz.'' he smirked,
I laughed, ''whatever man,'' I made my way out of the room and headed toward Balz room, nervous for some reason, I don't know why though.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sucky, I know.
But I updated! c: so no complaints.
I can't really think right now, and yeah.
Hope you guys enjoyed!
and thank you for the comments. :D