Status: Active :-)

Girl I Know

It feels so good to be back!

When I came around the I could feel motion as I opened my eyes it was pitch black outside. "Where are we going?" I asked groggily. "Going back home Madison. Back to were we belong, my mother will be so proud that you will be my wife she always liked you." Scott said rubbing his hand along my tigh. I began to cry as he touched me all I could think about was Matt, how I just wanted to be on the bus with him lying in his arms talking endlessly or watching a film. The car finally stopped and I wiped the tears from my face we were at the airport. "Watch her while I get shit ready?" Scott told a young guy. I sniffled back the tears and cleaned my face up with a tissue.

"Are you ok?" the guy asked. I just shook my head. "I wish he wasnt doing this to you and I wish I wasn't involved but I owe him money." He told me. "It's ok" I told him. "I know you just want to get back to your family honey and I wish I could bring yu back to your boyfriend and yoour loving family you have with the Avenged guys." I heard until I could finally see his face. He was about my age, attractive but not Matt. "Whats your name?" I asked. "Daniel but my family and friends call me Danny?" he replied. "Thanks for being so nice to me." I sniffed. I heard my ring tone go off from my bag. It was Matt's ringtone I had set to kknow when he is ringing. "Hey Danny can you take my phone and answer it please it is my boyfriend ringing tll him were I am." I nodded towards my bag.

Danny did what I asked him to do, whiile keeping an eye out for Scott, he told Matt were I was and what Scotts plan was. When he hung up the phone. "He is on the way for you, I just hope he gets here on time and thanks for not being mad at me." Danny looked to his feet. "I know its not your fault I am nly mad at Scott." I reassured him. Scott soon came back to take me away from the place I do call home. As wee walked through security I was pleading in my head for Matt to hurry the hell up. We waited at the gate to board, I nervously waited for my boyfriend to save the day. Our flight was called over the intercom and Scott roughly grabbed my wrist dragging me towards the gate.

"Madison Madison!" I heard someone shout as I looked around I seen Matt, Gavin and the rest of Avenged running towards me. I tried to run but Scott pulled me back and confronted the guys. Before I knew it Gavin punched Scott in the face and Matt ran towards me and picked me up. "I am never letting you out of my sights again Maddie, I love you and that will never change." Matt said kissing me passionately. We stopped at the sound of Zacky's camera phone taking a picture of us. "What sending it to Charlotte to let her know your ok?!" Zacky smiled and I hugged him. We watched as the police took Scott away. I seen them trying to arrest Danny and I ran from Matt's arms . "Dont arrest him he helped you's find me, he had nothing to do with this please." I begged looking at the officer. The officer unhooked the cuffs from Dannys wrists and he came over to hug me. Thank you " he whispered. I just smiled and handed him my card from my bag. "Call or text me anytime I want you to go to rehab and sort your problems out and I will be your sponsor and help" I said and gave him one last hug. Matt took me in his arms and we went back to the bus.

As I walked on to the bus Liz ran up to me shouting "Aunty Maddie your back." I smiled and hugged Liz ten Char came out. "Maddie I am so glad your safe." Char said hugging me tightly. "Who wants to go out and get shitfaced." Jimmy shouted and I laughed. "You guys go I am tired so I am going to bed." I said kissing Matt on the lips. The guys left and CHar put Liz to bed. Char soon joined me in the livingroom. We walked for hours until the point I couldn't keep my eyes open. I got a shor and went to bed about one in the morning I felt Matt climb in beside me. "We are going home tomorrow." he whispered to me. "Why?" Iasked sleepily. "You have been through enough Larry thought it was best I bring you home and prospone the dates." Matt said snuggling into me. "I love you Madison Silver and one day I hope you will do me the honour of being my wife." Matt said as he nodded off and I couldn't but giggle Matt does this when he is drunk. I kissed his nec and he slowly woke up again. We fooled around and well I guess you know what happened next. Let me tell you best sex I ever had.