Status: Active :-)

Girl I Know

She's Back

Charlotte's Point of View:

Matt and all the guys inculding Gavin went ot the airport to try to find Maddie. I lay in my bed with Liz. She's asleep on m chect. I rub my belly and Lizzie's back. My phone goes off and I click on the messsage to see maddie and Matt kissing then a picture of Scoot in handcuffs. I smile and close my eyes. Zacky wakes me up and I hear Liz spueal and Maddie's voice. I shoot up and grab Zacky's hand. He helps me up and I go in the other room to see Maddie holding Liz. "Oh my god Mad!" I scream rushing over to her. I hug her crying and she cries too. "I missed you Mad" I tell her pulling away "I missed you too Char" I hug her again. Matt pulls her away from me and starts kissing her. I laugh at her and I feel arms around my waist. I turn around and see Zacky holding Liz. I kiss him and then kiss Liz's forehead.

"Who wants to go get wasted?" Jimmy. Brian and Johnny stand up. I look back at Zack and take Liz from him. "Go have fun baby" I tell z pushing him towards the guys with my free hand. he nods and grabs Johnny in a head lock. i roll my eyes and grab Maddie's hand. I pull her to the couch and we start talking about the new baby. "So do you and Zacky have names picked out?" She asks me I look over at Lizzie to see her sleeping. I nod and say "if it's a boy James Michael Baker and if it's a girl Jenica Michelle" I tell her smiling rubbing my fat belly. The baby kicks and I pull Mad's hand to where it kicked. She smiles widely and hugs me.

She leaves around ten and I carry Liz up to her room. I lay Elizabeth down on the bed and take off her jeans. I wrap the Yo Gabba blanket around her shoulders and walk ino my room. I take off my dress and throw on Zacky's old t-shirt. Around one in the morning I feel weiht on the bed. I look over to see Zacky stripping out of his clothes into his boxers. he gets in bed and I cuddle into his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments=Faster Updates