‹ Prequel: Forever Sing to Me
Status: ACTIVE :D

Together We Found Them

Bite Me

Tessa

“Hey, Alice,” I started as I rubbed Sophia’s belly. She was sleeping still and I was sitting by her on the couch.

“Yes?” Alice asked looking at me from her spot on Josh’s lap.

“Can I borrow your gift?” I asked tilting my head to the side. “I wanna see what it’s like. You’re always zoning out and I’m curious.”

“Curiosity killed the cat,” Edward murmured from his spot behind his book.

I rolled my eyes. “I’m not a cat, Eddie. I’m a half-vampire.” I grinned.

Alice and Josh laughed. “Go ahead, Tess,” Alice said.

I grinned and pulled the gift from her. I breathed deeply thinking about Jane of the Volturi. She was easy to think about. The rest didn’t get my attention as she did. Sure one was all buff, but he looked like a pedophile…

I gasped as a vision flew into my mind.

Dark cloaks floating back as these people – The Volturi – practically drifted over the forest floor. They walked to a field where the Cullens, Sophia, and I stood. Waiting. The main one of the Volturi smirked as he looked at us all.

“Kill all except the useful ones,” He hissed.

Jane glared at me. Then they attacked.


I gasped as I came out of the vision. “What’s wrong?” Alice asked.

I pushed her gift back to her as I tried to calm down. “She saw the begging of the fight,” Edward said. “Aro told the Guard to kill all but the useful ones…”

Alice nodded. “Oh…”

“He’s a little bastard,” I hissed remembering that Sophia was still sleeping. I wouldn’t wake her up; I couldn’t.

Josh nodded eagerly. “I met him once. Not when Edward was being a dumbass, but a while back. He wasn’t liking my smartass attitude. I could see it from the look on his face.”

I gave a half-smile. “You are a smartass.”

He shrugged. “At least I’m not a dumbass.”

I stuck my tongue out at him. “Baby, you need to annoy Josh as much as possible when you’re here,” I told Sophia’s belly.

The baby moved a little, causing Sophia to groan and move in her sleep. I looked at Edward who was trying to read his book. I say trying because he looked very distracted…And since he’s a prude, I’m assuming it wasn’t his own thoughts distracting him. So that leaves Josh, Alice, and Sophia.

“Sophia,” Edward murmured.

I grinned. “Naughty sex dream?” I teased. He nodded. I laughed. “Poor Eddie. Oh well, you know what you’re missing out on.” Josh laughed at that.

He stood up, closed his book, and walked from the room. I grinned. I guess I really pissed him off. Oh well!

“It’s boring here without Emmett,” I grumbled.

“Well, he’s hunting with Jazz. Soph’s expecting soon and Jazz doesn’t wanna take any chances,” Alice explained.

“Then why didn’t he go?” I asked pointing to Josh. “And Edward didn’t go either…”

“Eddie and I are going when Jazz and Em get back,” Josh said with a shrug.

“…But…Screw it. Your logic is weird and I give up.” Alice giggled.

I blurred into the kitchen and got some ice cream. Cookie dough is amazing! “Tessa, you’re going to ruin your appetite,” Esme scolded.

I grinned and scoffed. “When is my appetite ever ruined?” I asked. “I’ll eat whatever you make. You’re an amazing cook.”

She smiled and I went back into the living room. I smiled and rubbed Sophia’s belly again.

After a few minutes Emmett and Jasper came home. I grinned and greeted Emmett with a kiss. “About time you’re home,” I pouted.

He chuckled and kissed me again. “I’m so very sorry, but we’re back now.”

I grinned and kissed him again. “Oh, Jazz, Soph was having a sex dream about you according to Eddie.”

Jasper ignored me and went into the living room. Emmett and I followed, he sat on a chair and I sat on his lap. “She’s so peaceful,” Jasper murmured sitting on the couch beside her.

“She’s been like that all day. Basically dead to the world. She’s gonna need to pee really bad when she wakes up,” I informed them all.

Emmett chuckled. I smiled and kissed him before going into the kitchen to get ice cream. I skipped back into the living room with my ice cream. I sat on Emmett’s lap and relaxed into his arms.

“Can I wake her up?” I asked.

“No,” Jasper hissed.

“Why?” I whined. He glared, but before he could say anything I jumped on the other side of Sophia. “Wakey, wakey, Soph!”

Jasper glared at me as Soph woke up. “Hm?” She asked.

“Come on. You gotta pee.”

She got up, still half asleep. I grinned at Jasper, who continued to glare. Sophia woke up more. “What are you doing, Tess?” She asked.

I guided her to the bathroom. “You know you gotta pee.”

She went in the bathroom and I stood outside the door. “God damn it, Tess,” Jasper hissed.

I smiled innocently and pretended I didn’t hear him. Sophia came out of the bathroom and I helped her back to the couch. “Eddie,” I called. “Go get Soph some blood!” I commanded.

After a few moments Edward handed Sophia a cup. “Stop calling me Eddie,” He commanded.

I stuck my tongue out at him. “Bite me.”

“Um, no. Do not bite her,” Emmett said.

I grinned. “Jealousy,” I sang.

“I’m not jealous. Edward’s got Bella.”

I rolled my eyes smiling. “Whatever.” I rubbed Sophia’s tummy and something cracked. Sophia froze before another sickening crack. Then she screamed.

“The baby’s coming,” Edward said.

Jasper picked Sophia up and disappeared. Josh went out the front door. “Edward, go,” Alice said. “You haven’t hunted and there’s going to be blood.”

Edward nodded and left. Emmett, Alice, and I went up the stairs and to the hospital room.

Holy shit. The baby’s coming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh! Baby! :D