The Last Fight

Anna, The Angel

“The orderly has no recollection of Anna’s escape” I ask the female doctor who had just talked to Anna Milton the day that she escaped; Sam seemed to be the only one who came here willing sure we wanted to see if there was a case here, but Ruby was the one who tipped us off and only Sam was friendly to her because if I had my way then I would rip her head off.

“Apparently she knocked him unconscious. The blow caused some amnesia, he doesn’t even remember coming into her room. We think she may have planned this, waited behind the door” She told us as she gestured to the broken window; even if Anna did plan this it would be hard for her to knock out a fully grown man that had 80 pounds on her, I’m a hunter and that would be tough for me.

“Right and you mentioned Anna’s illness was recent” Sam asks as we followed the woman out of Anna’s room; no wonder she escaped from here because I would do the same thing if I was stuck in here, I know the doctors are helping people but places like this just give me the creeps.

“Two months ago she was happy, well adjusted. Journalism major, lots of friends and a bright future. But, that’s the tragedy of schizophrenia. Within weeks, Anna was overtaken by delusions. She thought demons were everywhere” The woman told us as she handed Bristol Anna’s drawing pad; the doctor talked a little more to my brother as Bristol and I were interested in Anna’s drawing, she was drawing about the seals that had been broken so far.

“Well Anna’s father was a Church deacon. When she became ill, her paranoia took on religious overtones. She was convinced the Devil was about to rise up and end the world, I hope you find her. It’s dangerous for her to be out there alone right now” The doctor told us in a soft voice before she got called away to another patient; I glanced up at my brothers as we all realised that we needed to find Anna before a Demon does.

“Maybe they’re not home” Dean says as he knocks on the front door of the Milton’s house but nobody answers; we know we have the right house because there is a sigh beside the door that says ‘The Milton’s’ and both of the cars are in the driveway so they should be somewhere.

“Mrs Milton? We’re with the Sheriff’s Department, we just wanted to ask you a couple of questions.” Sam called out once Dean had found out that the door was unlocked but we still got no answer; the four of us slowly walked into the house to try and find someone that we could talk too.

I walk into the living room letting a gasp escape from my mouth when I saw Mrs and Mr Milton’s bodies laying on the floor in a pool of their own blood; their throats were slit and even though I had seen all of this before it still shocked me every time saw someone’s dead body. I heard Sam tell Bristol to stay out when Dean turned me around so I was facing him; he held me in his arms and rubbed my back gently.

“Sulphur. Demons beat us here, and they’re not screwing around” Sam said as he kneeled down beside Mrs Milton’s body and found sulphur; he stood up and started looking around the living room mainly focusing on the photos on the fireplace, one photo was of Anna with her parent’s in front of a church.

I followed Bristol and Sam with Dean behind me as we enter the upper part of the church with our guns at the ready; we scan the room quickly which is when I notice movement behind a big stained-glass window. I let the other three know what I had seen as I put my gun away because I didn’t want to scare Anna more than she already was.

“Anna we’re not going to hurt you, we’re here to help. My name is Bailey, these are my brothers Dean and Sam, and this is our friend Bristol” I said softly as I slowly started to walk over towards Anna; I saw her slowly walk out so we could all see her and I just hoped that having four people in front of her wouldn’t freak her out.

“Bailey? Bailey Winchester? Sam and Dean Winchester? Bristol Martinez?” Anna asked us as she looked behind me and then back at me; I glanced back at Bristol and my brothers as none of us knew how she knew about us, but it was easier than having to explain everything to her.

“Yes that’s us, but how do you even know who we are Anna?” Bristol asked in confusion as I heard someone take a step closer to me and I knew that it was Dean straight away; Bristol was safe with Sam beside her but I was out in the open and I was an easy target, not that I really cared about that right now as I just wanted to get Anna to somewhere safe.

“It’s really you, the angels talk about you all. You were in Hell Dean but Castiel pulled you out, and some of them think you can help save us. They talk about you all the time Sam, I feel like I know you. Bailey and Bristol, the angels are always watching over you both. The angels have very big plans for you both, Bailey Winchester the one who can save the world” Anna said looking from Dean to Sam then finally at Bristol and I.

We talked to Anna more and found out that she couldn’t talk to angels and she could hear what they were saying, she started hearing them the day that Dean got out of Hell; Anna had just asked about her parents making me stay quiet because I didn’t want to be the one to tell her that her parent’s had be killed, suddenly the door behind us burst open and Ruby rushed inside.

“You got the girl? Good, let’s go. There’s a demon coming and he’s strong, we got to leave right now” Ruby told us in rush while Anna screamed as she saw Ruby’s demon face; I pulled Anna to me and tried to explain that Ruby was here to help us even though I hated having to say that.

“It’s too late, he’s here. Sam you have to pull him right away, you need to exorcise that demon or we all die” Ruby said as Sam took Anna to a closet telling her to stay there; Bristol pointed out that the statue of Mother Marry had blood coming from her eyes meaning that this demon was a big one.

“You don’t have the juice to take me on, Sam” The demon said as he walked into the room and Sam tried to exorcise him but nothing worked; he held up his hand and pulled Sam forward before throwing Sam down the stairs.

“Alastair, I should have known” The demon laughed as he kept punching Dean making my brother’s nose and mouth bleed. I felt the angry build up inside me as Bristol checked on Sam and Ruby took Anna somewhere safe; I held the knife tightly in my hand as I ran towards the demon making him let Dean go and turn to face me, he grabbed my arms but I still managed to stab him in the shoulder.

Alastair smirked at me before he threw me aside causing me to hit the ground hard; I watched Sam rush over to Dean’s side while Bristol ran over to me and gently helped me stand up. Just as Alastair pulls the knife out of his shoulder Sam grabs Bristol’s hand as Dean held onto my hand; soon we ran towards the strained-glass window and breakthrough in.

Motel

“Okay on the count of three” Bristol told me as she stood beside me with my arm in her hands; Sam was sewing up a huge cut on his arm while Dean was in the bathroom rinsing his mouth to get all the blood out, I had a dislocated shoulder that needed popping back into place and because my brothers were too scared to hurt me Bristol had to do it.

“One…” She said as he pulled my arm back into place causing me to cry out in pain and grit my teeth together in pain as I kept myself from crying out again; Bristol handed me an ice pack and I gently held it on my sore shoulder.

“Don’t worry Bails, we’ll get the knife back. I’m sure Ruby can help us with that, we just have to wait for her to come to us” Sam told me softly as he finished with his arm and started packing the first aid kit up; it was clear that I was beating myself up about losing the knife to a demon but I was trying to save Dean, it was an accident.

“Why do you trust her so much Sammy? I mean she is a demon here and we kill demons, what’s so different with her?” Dean asked as I helped Bristol bandage up her leg with got cut by some glass on our fall; it wasn’t big but it needed to be cleaned out and then bandaged up which didn’t take me long, I was good at it after having to bandage up my brothers wounds for years.

“Because she saved my life” Sam said softly which caught everyone’s attention and of course Sam now had to tell us what happened in those four months that he was alone; and when I said he told us everything that happened, I mean he went into detail about everything which hurt even Bristol even more because he had a sexual relationship with Ruby.

Later On

“Anna, are you okay?” Bristol asked her as we entered the cabin where Ruby had taken Anna; we all ignored Ruby as we walked past her well apart from Sam and I knew we would deal with him later, but right now we had to look after Anna.

“Yeah, I think so. Ruby’s not like other demon, she saved my life” Anna said as Bristol stood with her and I could tell it took everything she had not to say something rude about Ruby; I on the other hand rolled my eyes while Dean took it upon himself to try and thank Ruby for saving Sam, but there was no way in Hell I was thanking her.

“They’re coming!” Anna gasped as the lights started to flicker and Sam was quick to lead Anna into the back room and closed the door behind him; Ruby locked the main door while Dean handed everyone a weapon which is when Ruby asked about her knife, Dean of course defended himself straight away before he smiled at me letting Ruby know that I lost it.

There is a sudden rushing sound outside before the door flies open causing a gust of wind to blow into the cabin; Castiel strides through the door followed closely by Uriel and for some reason I let my eyes focus on Castiel, I know this isn’t a great time to be realising this but Castiel is actually really handsome.

“We’re here for Anna” Castiel told us and by the way they look at us I’m taking it as a bad thing; if I was an angel and I knew that a human could hear everything that we were staying then I would want to get my hands on her too.

“Are you going to help her?” I asked him as I looked into his stunning blue eyes while I was standing in between my brothers with Bristol on the other side of Dean; I felt a strange feeling in my stomach when Castiel’s eyes locked onto mine and I didn’t really like this feeling because I’d never felt it before.

“No, she has to die” Castiel told us in his deep voice but his eyes stayed on me and I kind of liked that; what I didn’t like was what he said and I felt my face reflect what I was feeling inside, I was hurt because I thought that Cas would want to help Anna not kill her. I was sure that I saw Castiel’s eyes soften as he saw how upset I was but he quickly fixed that; in a second he was back to looking like he didn’t care.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bailey's Outfit

Please Comment!