Nerds Get the Guys

Not tonight I had an unexpected visitor

" I swear if you idiots ever fucking mess with Ryan again I will slash your throats so hard your head won't look like it belongs with your body!" I yelled to the boys hockey team realizing that I should've waited for the coach to leave but hey, at least I got my point across. The coach came up to me looking like he was about to back hand me but all he did was take me to the councilor.
Ryan's councilor as a matter of fact.

The coach took me by the back of my shirt all the way to the councilors door. The coach knocked and called the small guy out. " We have a student that needs to see you immediately." he demanded. We could hear sniffling cease and he came out with bloodshot eyes. It looked like he had been crying for days, I guess he still could be thinking about mr. B or whatever but really? Just go up to the guys when he's off duty and get to bussiness in the teachers lounge like everyone else. The councilor lead me into his room for three seconds to watch the coach walk away then he kicked me out. I was all what the fuck but o well.

I went straight to Ryans room to find a messages that read " helping mr. B and the councilor get together be back in a jiff." A jiff? How long is a jiff? So I was staring at the various posters in Ryans room and at the ceiling when the my cell phone rang. I reached to get it from his messy nightstand and answered " Hey." like I usually do but a girls voice came from the other end.

" Brendon baby? Is that you?" my mom didn't even give me time to reply ofcourse it was me. It was really suprising she called because she never, never calls. She is one of those parents who pretend to be a great parent around others so I'm only guessing she is somehow kissing up to her dirty boyfriend the priest.

" I missed you so much and I've been so busy, but no worries I'm coming to visit you, be there in twenty minuets bye." That's just like her dropping in when life is at it's very best. God, what am I going to tell Ryan and what am I going to tell my mom about Ryan? I started to panic and somehow fell asleep then when I woke up Ryan was laying over me sucking at my neck. I jerked away from him because no matter how much I love it my mom was suppose to be here.
"Ryan, my moms suppose to be coming and she just called and she can't know and I really want you touch me with your hot body. Missed you so much." He smiled his amazing smile then wrapped his arms around my neck. He was about to go in for another kiss but my butted throuh the door.

She stared at Ryan around me like we were mad then Ryan quickly removed his hands and inched away from me. " Hey, mom." I said. She looked around the room disgusted and said " I thought this collage was top notch and each student got their own rooms." I was stuck and gave Ryan a look of panic, he said " Their was an extra student that needed a dorm and Brendon being he nice guy he is shared with me." I smiled hoping she would buy it and she did. She gave that proud look then hugged me while repeating " why you have grown." she squeezed so tightly with her smuthering arms I could barely breath.

" Yea mom I am like 20 now..." I told her. She lied back " I know it's just hard to see you grow up."

After about a hour me and Ryan got mr. B to let her tour. ( we paid him 5 dollars per hour to get her away) " Now where were we?" I said pretty dag gon naught raising my eyebrow at Ryan. He came in real close and brought the back of his fragile hands down the side of my neck making me get excited. " There?" he asked me. " No" I said reluctantly. " I said I wanted to you to touch me. Touch me in my dirty spots no one else can touch." I said in Ryans trance.

" Oh baby." he said getting even closer. I couldn't take his teasing, he was breathing in my ear and gently moving his fingertips across my neck. " Fucking touch me!" I screamed. He laughed at my desperate call. " Like this?" he said grabbing my dick. " mmmhum." I groaned. He tried quickly to un button my shirt but it kept getting stuck so he exclaimed. " Screw this!" then he ripped it off. I took off my pants throwing them on the floor all crunched up with my purple boxers in them. Now I was nude and I had thought, it was his turn.

I wanted to be inventive this time and give him a taste of his own teasing medicine. I rubbed my fingertip very lightly over the crocht of his skinny jeans. He was standing up and I was on my knees. I took my tongue and licked the jeans in the same spot so he could just feel it on the other side. " do it." he commanded. " uh uh. Not yet." I licked him again and unzipped his zipper with my teeth. "now!" he said almost yelling. " wait. Not tonight." then we drifted off to sleep. I don't know about him but I was dreaming about that other night.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)