Nerds Get the Guys

Wet

It's been the best week of my life! We've slept together twice but the thing i enjoy the most is the actually boyfriend who isn't scared anymore, he's protective and strong making sure to keep me safe.We hang out with spencer and jon, we go on dates all this great stuff. I find myself able to smile! Can you believe it me fucking smile!! Nobody seems to mind us really the girls think it's cute and the guys are scared to say anything."I have found my pot of gold in you, i'm so wrapped up that nothing can untie me nothing matters but you..." I'm humming to myself when i hear a knock at my door,"Coming!!"

I skip over and open it, brendon's standing there with flowers. "Awe!!" He laughs when i hug him around the neck stealing a kiss. "Your so sweet," He walks me inside and i put the flowers in a vase,then i realize the time."Shit umm.. You wanna come to therapy with me?" He shrugs "yeah i mean i haven't seen you all day so whatever i have to do i will." I laugh and we walk there his arm looped around my waist, gabe smiles as we get inside. "Hey ryan who's this?" I laugh "this is brendon my boyfriend," "ahh. Well what would you two like to discuss?" I then remember the question i've had."Why do you always avoid mr.b? I mean he seems to try and talk to you but.." He stops '' Well when we were young something happened and it just never got resolved."

My mind grinds until i hit the answer "Fuck, you were the one who got away!" He goes a bit pale "i beg your pardon?" "Your the one he still loves..." Then seeming flustered he shoos us out and locks his door,"I think i hit a spot."Brendon just nods pulling me into him "your all mine now mwahahah,"He presses his lips to my neck and i giggle."Your a goofball!!" He smiles pressing one more kiss to my lips before we walk back to the dorms. He's practically moved in with me so my room has a acquired a tv and vcr, he makes me sit on the bed while he slips in finding nemo.

He pulls me onto his lap and we cuddle watching the movie, something that most couples love to do; i understand why now. It's four am when i wake up to a knock at the door he's out cold so i get up and as soon as i open the door i'm dragged out and down to the fountain, they throw me in then strip me down; there the same jocks from earlier this week. And for what for fucking nothing, they all gasp when they see my back but then they all laugh the thing i really can't take. But i just sit there until someone pushes through the crowd. "You guys should be so fucking ashamed!"

They all slowly disappear, and jon helps me up."You ok?" I shake my head but what he doesn't know is when i'm not i cut;i fucking cut to feel better." I need to get out of here..." I whisper as he walks me back to my dorm, "Pack a bag i'll take you where ever you want just for a few days though okay?" I nod. He helps me pack a bag brendon comes in from the bathroom and looks at me so confused, i grab his hand "you wanna come?" He shakes his head "i gotta stay..." He doesn't get why i'm going but i'm so close to tears i just run to jon's car, he comes out a few minutes later.

"He knows why, he told me to just have you back in two days...."i sigh "i wanna go to the place with the celebrity hand prints..." He nods and within twenty four hours were there, "Why here?" I sigh "my mom loved this place, she took me once only once but her eyes lit up." I get up and following the stars i find what i'm looking for, getting to my knees i place my hands in the imprints;perfect fit."Who's hands?" "marylin monroe. My moms favorite actress..." He sits with me " you should call him tell him we have to take one more day..." I bite my lip and he hands me his cell number already dialed."Hello?" "HI honey..." My voice is small," hey baby how ya feeling?"

"Okay.. Were gonna take an extra day because we need to rest..." "Okay just be safe okay?" "We will.. I love you," "Love you too." I hang up and hand it back to jon,we end up crashing in his car and waking up early we drive in silence and i sneak into our dorm. He's still sleeping so i crawl in and his arms wrap around me like i'm a teddy bear;he's still sleeping and i can't help but smile.I close my eyes and let my body relax, when he does wake up i wake up too;guess i dozed off. He looks down at me and smiles kissing me sweetly,"when did you get home?" He asks voice groggy and full of sleep.

"Two am... I fucking love you i hope you never forget," he smiles kissing me again "never.I love you too boo so much," we cuddle because we can it's saturday and we have nowhere we need to be ."Lion can i ask you a very sensitive question, you don't have to answer if you don't want to.." I know what the question is immediately, "not yet bear you can ask me that in a week okay?" He nods and his hand caresses my hip i shiver and he laughs before i know it were fucking hard and deep. When i moan his name for the last time he kisses me longingly, he's gonna make sure nothing happens to me again i hope...