Nerds Get the Guys

By your side always

So one moment we were having like the sex of our effing life's then proclaiming our love to my mom and the next moment my mind goes numb. Ryan my Ry is laying on the blacktop with blood coming up from his throat. He can't die he is my life, I-I gave my everything for him. No force can take him from me, he-he is so perfect. And you know who's to fucking blame? My fucking mother, she-she was tryin to run me down to teach me some lesson but Ry, he jumped infront of the blasted car and pushed me to the side.
*
I had to take a break it's killing me. All I have been doing for the past 3 days is sitting with a sore ass in an uncomfortable hospital seat next to Ryan. I hold his hand and tell him jokes about he nurses even thouh I don't think he hears me. I think he is lucky to be off in his own little world dreaming of whatever it is that sexy mind conjures up. I hope he could, though it's selfish, I hope he was dreaming of me. Everyone does that though right? They dream of a person even when they are awake then hope the other person is thinking of them too.

I leaned over out of my chair to kiss Ryan's forehead so I could leave for dinner in the break room then Ryan started mumbling and waking up. He was waking up! Thank God my lover would be back in my arms. " Brendon, I'm so sorry."

" Shh." I said coming out of my seat to his side. " you don't have to be just never ever ever do that again. I love you so much. I cant see you in pain." I kept rambling then Ryan stopped me.
" Hey, I can feel that's what matters. I can feel your touch." my stomach let out a roar I hadn't ate the whole week. "have you ate?" he asked reaching his hand to feel my stomach.
" It doesn't matter. What matters is your back. I never once left this room." I said proudly.
" Except when you took a whiz or something."
" well..." I said turning my head slowly towards a generic soda bottle the hopspital gave me.
We both laughed but I made mine quiet enough to here Ryan's great laugh.

" I missed you so much." I admitted.
" I missed you too, now you go get yourself something to eat mr. Brendon Boyd Urie." he comanded, imitating my mother. My face flushed red and I said " Kay." all girly kissing him on the cheek. As I left I dragged across like it was hard to let him go. And it was, truthfully I wasn't even hungry.

I just sat all by myself in a coffee shop thinking about my and Ryans conversation before my insane mother tried running me down. We talked about moving into a little apartment on the coastline and being all creative sharing our joy with the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I want some feed back. Who's your favorite character?
Favorite chapter?
Should I update again? :)