Nerds Get the Guys

Puke

I sent him to eat oh god how it's fucking great to be alive, he's so good to me i can't fucking believe he stayed.I feel myself crying but not out of pain, i'm crying happy tears; which is new to me. I'm smiling as i wipe my eyes and grab my glasses off of the side table, i had indebted my heart to heartache when he decided to waltz in and pay the bill. Fuck i feel so good right now! He appears in the door way and i wait for him to get close enough before pulling him into a big hug, "Thank you..." I whisper kissing him softly before letting him sit up, that goofy smile plastered on his face."After we finish school brendon i promise you we will live happily wherever you want! Fuck i'll even buy a rocket if you wanna live on the moon!"

He laughs sitting next to me he pulls me into his arms,"i want to go wherever our road leads us." I relax hugging his body loosely until jon and spencer show up, "hey." i grin "Hey you two come sit," brendon lets me go so i sit up both spencer and jon take seats."So how are you two?" Spencer shrugs "i've been worried... " "I've been alright brendon on the other hand..." "SHHH!!!" I giggle "It's okay it's all gonna be good now i hope," Then someone else comes to the doorway and i freeze;i know exactly who she is." H-hey there it's been a long time huh,"My chest feels tight again and i bite my tongue as everyone looks to me for an answer.

"Spencer, jon , brendon this is my sister missy..." They all gasp gabe is really the only one who knew about her."Would you guys give us some privacy?" Jon and spencer leave brendon goes to follow but i pull him back,"My boyfriend is gonna stay... Why the fuck are you even here?" I mean neither her nor my mom has ever contacted me since they left. Her face twists as she looks at brendon then me, "Mo-mom's been looking for you... I swear i tried to con..." " Don't give me that fucking bull you guys left me with a molester missy!! And why now? Why the hell would she want to find me now or ever?!? She doesn't even fucking love me!!!" I'm freaking out brendon's hand rubs circles on my back calming my body just a little.

"Ryan that's not true..." "Oh really were you three when she took your older sister saying she fucking hated you?!?! If this is about the money she's not getting a penny." My stomach churns and i feel myself want to puke "no it's not about that she wants to get to know you... You have a half brother too... He found your picture and he wants to meet you, Ryan please stop being so fucking difficult." " If she wants to see me she can come herself, as for the kid why not bring him here. But after i meet the kid i want nothing to do with any of you," my voice cracks and my stomach lurches ; brendon grabs the trash and i empty my stomach. I hear her heels walking out and i put the trash on the floor, brendon pulls me closer.

"Honey wh-what's going on? " I sigh " i guess your gonna meet my family.... But i promise after this we won't have to deal with them again."

**

It's been two days and brendon's gone for lunch with jon and spencer, there's a knock at the door and i turn just slightly her little frame just how i remember."susanna..." "Ryan, don't be that way i'm your mother.." "Since when? " I had her there she sits at the foot of my bed someone standing at her side, "Ryan i'd like you to meet max..." I turn and he looks curiously back at me extending a shaky hand, i take it and he smiles slightly;i will admit the kid is cute."Why..." She heaves a sigh "because i feel horrible, your my child and i abandoned you.." "You wanna know what i had to go through because of you, he touched me every night. And when i would cry for my mother he'd punch me, i went two six foster homes and one halfway home."

I clear my throat staring out the window," i felt so worthless i got no love anywhere.... Then i met brendon he makes me feel like i no longer need to lock my self in a vault to feel precious, he loves me for who i am and doesn't care about the flaws," my voice drops along with my head."Why couldn't you mom, i was three..." "I dunno i guess i just... i was scared and he was gonna ," "do worse to you and missy. Yeah so you let your baby take it all just.. Just go please..." She doesn't ask to stay like most people in this situation would, instead she goes pulling max along. When she leaves i get up and go to the bathroom puking out all the negative i'm feeling;i fucking hate this...

"Ry you okay honey?" I look up brendon's standing there so innocent so sweet and loving, " no.. No i'm not okay i need to tell you why but it's a long story.." He kneels down, "i've got all the time in the world..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey wanna be a small character comment us up and we'll see what we can do xoxoxox tori