Nerds Get the Guys

I love you to-oo

Ryan left to go talk to his councilor about, well, some, they had sex on a table and Ryan walked in ok?! Sorry mind my temper. I plopped myself on the new photon I picked up while getting a surprise for Ryan and in through the door came a familiar face. A lady face. I got it, it was Ryan's sister, missey. "hi?" I said confused. She put on the slyest smile, let me tell ya. At this point Ryan had been gone for ten minuets and shouldn't of been back for another ten. She waltzed over to the couch getting extra close. " may I help you?" I asked angrily trying to push her off. " I want to get some of what my brother gets from this body." she demanded crawling on top of me. " I'm gay, I don't like women sexually." I practically yelled still pushing her off. " I like gay."

" so you'll get off?" I begged.
" nope." she started un zipping my pants when Ryan came in. You know how bad this looked? I died on the inside, maybe even on the outside. " missey? What's going on?" Ryan said, so hurt. Tooken back at us. I pushed the chick who ruined everything off of me across the room. " oh, nothing just your little sister attacking my dick." I said trying to take the stress off with humor. It didn't work. " sure, like you didnt let her." ryan said as he slammed the door running off. I glared at his sister and chased after him. I couldnt let him go, not him, not ever.

I ran down the halls to hear a crying from a janitor's closet. Yep, that would be him. I knocked at the door. " Ryan I swear to God nothing happened, I would never do that."

" go away." he pouted back at me. I pulled a credit card out of my pocket and slid it through the crack of the door where the hardware was. I learned that trick from my dad years ago, my real dad, not any of my moms boyfriends but the one who actually called me his son. I came into the closet and repeatedly apologized. I felt so bad for everything.

Ryan didn't talk to me for two hours while we were sitting in there then suddenly, out of the blue he pushed his lips to mine and pulled me into his lap. Yes! It was about time. I pulled his shirt off from the back and as we were kissing I caught his bottom lip and bit down. He peeled my shirt off next, then my pants, and the my boxers. I did the same to him. Then I realized why am I the one who always was naked first? The closet wasn't to big but it had enough room for us to roll around and moan, a lot. A knock came to the door and there was gabe. He stared at us then smiled and walked away. What person does that? I found it to be very creepy.

I pushed Ryan up a little then thrusted my hips into his as inpulled him down. I let a loud grunt escape me. At this point I didn't care who heard us. " FASTER RYAN, FUCK ME FASTER!" I yelled. God it was great to get that off my chest. " baby." Ryan said so sexy. " agai-in." I panted.
" a Fu-ckin-ng gin." I shouted. Then I heard the bet noise ever. It was one of those turn on sex noises comic from Ryan. " auhn." he moaned.

We were in there all night and no one knew, at least cared to stop us. I woke up sore on the concrete flooring of the closet facing Ryan. He opened his eyes soon after me smiling. " I should have never doubted you." he admitted. " I love you." I replied. " I love you to-oo." he joked.